Raven: Blue Flower

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Blue Flower

(Wonshik X Jaehwa)

 

Soft hands brushed my hair back, gentle eyes staring down into my eyes as a camera flashed. A beautiful blue flower had been placed in my hair. Lights dimmed and it got dark, I was frozen in place.

 

I felt him gently embrace me. My heart started to race. I began to laugh and grinned as we playfully twirled and danced around the side of the dark stage.

 

With every camera flash I was met with his joyful expression, his eyes crinkled up and our laughs joined harmoniously. We fell to the ground and laid side by side, laughing our hearts out.

 

Hongbinnie had walked off to look over the pictures and the VIXX TV camera had gone off to capture the end of Leo's solo song.

 

His handsome face and deep laugh that made my heart fly was inches from me, I could barely contain my heart. He took the blue flower from my hair and handed it to me with a sweet smile. I loved him. I kissed his nose, my red face hidden in the dark. The background music hiding what I said next, "Wonshik, I love you."

 

I expected rejection, what I got was a soft hand gently going through my hair, pulling me forward. And I was captured in a passionate kiss. As he pulled back and the lights started to come back on, all I could see is the most loving expression on Wonshik's handsome face I had seen ever. "I love you, Jaehwa-noona."


I know it's a short one but, I really hoped you enjoyed it. If you didn't guess this is based off of the VIXXTV episode (I can't remember which number it was though). Thanks to everyone who comments, subscribes, reads, etc.

And here is the Preview to next Saturday's Oneshot:
 

Keo, Navi, Hyukbin: Crushes:

"Hyuk, did you get it?"

The younger just stared down at the long hair beauty who sat on the practice floor in a simple tank top and shorts, sweat covering her figure from dancing. 

Hakyeonie was always the best dancer in the group, Ravi could watch her dance forever and never get tired of it.

Leo glared at the younger boys, "What are you talking about?"

Ravi smiled slyly, "One word....Jaehwa."

"Hyung, likes the cutie main vocal Jaehwa!" Hyuk shouted out before Leo tackled him to the ground and they started playfully wrestling.