Hyukbin: Lovesick Heart (Girl!Hyuk Request)

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Hyukbin: Lovesick Heart (Girl Hyuk Request)

 

Peeking around the corner, the young blond haired girl noticed nobody was there. She let out a breath of relief.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Ah!", she jumped turning around swiftly at the deep voice, immediately hitting the dimple-face boy (of her dreams) on the arm. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" She pouted up at him.

 

He chuckled, "Sorry, sorry.", showing off his stunning dimple-smile, on purpose, with his handsome face that made him look like a beautiful blooming flower. She has got to stop reading all those romance shojo mangas before bedtime.....

 

"So what is little Sanghyukie doing today?"

 

Her cheeks were lit up pink, giving him a stern serious expression, "None of your business."

 

"Oh, is that a way to talk to your Oppa?"

 

She really hated his guts, "Ewww, that's gross. Why would I even consider you as my 'oppa' in the first place?"

 

Hongbin raised his eyebrow, "I'm older than you?".

 

The younger girl glared at him, pushing her glasses up, "Lee Hongbin, you got some nerve by flirting with me. Why would a nerdy, top of her class girl want to go out with you anyway when you're such a troublemaker?"

 

The older boy began to waver, "Hey, that's not true at all. Yes, it is true that half the school is in love with me already, but I don't date a different girl every day and I don't use my dashing good looks to get better grades. That's all just false rumors. I've never dated anyone before."

 

Sanghyukie just continued to glare at him, "Right....why then do you throw yourself at me, when you could've had any girl at this school already?"

 

It was silent for awhile, Sanghyukie really felt like just walking away, but she stayed watching the older boy nervously ruffle his hair and look everywhere but her.

 

He finally calmed down long enough to look at her, his eyes so honest and full of pain, it shot straight to her heart. "Because....you're the only girl who hasn't fallen for my charms. You're the only girl in this school that always talks to me like a real person and not just 'Prince Hongbin' or 'Artwork Hongbin', you talk to me as the real Lee Hongbin. And..."

 

He looked away, shuffling his feet together, Sanghyukie waited, her heart beating faster. "....I like that about you, Sanghyukie. You treat me like a real person and that's all I ever wanted someone to do for me."

 

Sanghyukie was speechless at his confession. She could feel her cheeks reddening dangerously and if she didn't get out of there quick, she might regret what she does next. Sanghyukie quickly turned, running away at a fast speed, knowing he wouldn't follow.

 

"San-"

 


 

"You're so cute~"

 

"No, you're even cuter~"

 

"Well, you're the cutest person in the entire universe~"

 

Sanghyukie couldn't take it anymore, "Will you two please shut up already!"

 

Wonshik froze in the middle of feeding Jaehwa part of their shared lunch. The couple looking over at their younger friend with curious looks. "Awww," Jaehwa leaned over to pinch her cheek, "Our Sanghyukie is jealous~"

 

The younger girl slapped her hand away, "I'm not jealous." She grumbled, chewing her food looking like she was in a bad mood.

 

Wonshik and Jaehwa exchanged smiles. "Is this about Hongbin again?"

 

Sanghyukie quickly stood up and pack away her things, quickly leaving the couple alone. They smiled, "Looks like our little Sanghyukie has finally grown up." Jaehwa faked cried as the two faced each other, holding each other's hands.

 

Wonshik nodded, looking oddly like a proud father, "Sanghyukie is finally in love..."

 


 

Somehow Sanghyukie has found herself cornered by the 'Hongbin Fanclub', the first year could care less about them.

 

"Sanghyukie, I've come to save you!", Hongbin appeared ouf of nowhere like a usual shining prince in armor.

 

Sanghyukie buried her face with her hands, Oh no, she has to really stop reading all those lovey-dovey mangas.

 

The 'Fanclub' stalked off with jealously and hatred present in their eyes. "Sanghyukie, are yo- Ack!"

 

Hongbin rubbed his forehead where the younger girl had flicked him. "Why did you do that for?"

 

"To make sure I wasn't dreaming."

 

Hongbin flipped his hair dramatically, "Well, if you want me to be your dream, I'll gladly accept."

 

Sanghyuk glared at him wondering why he always made her heart beat faster, "Aghhhhh!" She let out a frustrated yell and stomped off down the hall. Hongbin watched her, worry filling his gaze.

 


 

Hongbin laid his head down on the desk with a small sigh.

 

"Hongbin, why do you look so down? You know, that's not good for your pretty face. Of course, I am hotter than you." Hakyeonie flipped her hair back with a smile, "Am I right, Taekwoon?"

 

The quiet male ignored her, "Hongbin, are you okay?"

 

The younger never responded, "If this is about that nerdy little girl that you like, why can't you just forget about her already? She clearly doesn't like you anyway."

 

Taekwoonie turned to her quickly, "Hakyeonie." He said in a tone that meant 'be quiet you're making it worse'.

 

Hakyeonie sighed, "I'll leave then and let you two boys talk. Does anyone want some banana milk too?"

 

They both shook their heads.

 

Hakyeonie flipped her hair again, "Alright, looks like I'm going to have it all to myself again." She walked off, swishing her hips as she did to attract any nearby boy's gazes, she was such a tease after all.

 

The two watched her and sighed. Hongbin looked up at Taekwoon, "Your girlfriend is really something, huh?"

 

He nodded silently.

 

"Don't you ever get jealous because of her flirty ways?"

 

Taekwoon nodded, "I do...but we've been friends since childhood together and she's like my best friend, she knows me better than I do myself at times. She loves attention a lot, but really she only becomes depressed if I ignore her. She was actually the one who confessed to me."

 

Hongbin looked interested, "Why have you never told me this before? What else?"

 

The elder narrowed his eyes, "Lee Hongbin, are you trying to get out talking about your crush?"

 

"....Maybe.."

 

Taekwoon smiled softly, "I know she ignores you and runs away every time you're near, but did you know I used to do that with Hakyeonie?"

 

"You did?"

 

He nodded, "She was so persistent that I ended up falling for her. She used to sit with me during lunch and ramble on about her banana milk. I would tell her to go away and throw many 'harmless' insults at her but, all she did was smile and laugh. Hongbin, I think to win your Sanghyukie's heart you got to be more persistent, like sit with her at lunch or walk her home and even if she says 'no' still do it, show her how much you really like her and care for her as yourself and not as the 'Artwork' of the school. Show her who is on the other side of that pretty face of yours and maybe she'll open up to you more."

 

"That's the longest I think I've ever heard you talk," Hongbin felt lighter already at the speech, "Thanks, Hyung."

 


 

'Meet me in front of the school' - Kong.

 

Sanghyukie stared at the paper then looked around the classroom, as her teacher lectured them on the properties of math, 'Who is Ko-?'. Seeing the flower boy's bright and sunny face burning her eyes, she immediately laid her head on her desk with a silent groan. 'When is he ever going to give up?'

 

Though as she sat there in class, she couldn't help glancing at the paper from time to time, her heart beat picking up in her chest as her cheeks redden at the thought of what it could mean.

 


 

Sanghyukie stood there for a long time in front of the school, wondering if this was a good idea. She watched many students walk pass her out of the school. Than she heard the chorus of screams from the one and only 'Hongbin Fanclub'. She knew this was a bad idea.

 

Along with Hongbin surrounded by crazy fangirls was the two other popular kids of the school. Cha Hakyeonie, the Queen of the school and the President of the Dance Club, known for her flirtness, style, and dancing. While Jung Taekwoon is the King of the school and captain of the soccer team, boyfriend to Cha Hakyeonie despite their opposite personalities as he is really shy and actually book smart. Even with their popularity the two never really are included in any rumors because of their close relationship and no one dares to mess with them.

 

As Hongbin, approached she felt a little queasy at his sunny smile, "You came!"

 

Sanghyukie nodded quietly, embarrassed cheeks at all of the attention and glares surrounding her.

 

"Alright people, break it up!", Hakyeonie yelled at the enormous crowd of girls, "There is nothing to see here! So just go home already!" The elder gave them a wink as the crowd dissipated with angry glares and depressed murmurs.

 

Sanghyukie found it was easier to breathe without the crowd around, but as she looked up into his giddy face....maybe she spoke to soon.

 

"Thanks, Noona." He smiled at the older.

 

She smiled back at him, turning to the younger girl also, "You two have fun!" She waved excitedly at them before taking Taekwoon's hand and walking down the sidewalk together.

 

The two stood there for awhile not knowing what to say. Birds chirps filling the air as the noise from passing people begin to calm down. Sanghyukie watched as he would nervously glance at her. Hongbin was nothing like all the girls said he was.

 

"So why did you call me out here?"

 

"I...I want to ask you...."

 

"Yes?", why did she feel so excited?

 

".....if I could walk you home?" He turned his blushing face away.

 

Her own cheeks blushing and heart racing at the thought of it. Walking home together meant spending time together and that meant this is a date, on dates you hold hands when walking, and......usually in front of the house before the girl goes inside...... Sanghyukie's cheeks turn every shade of red imaginable at the thought.

 

"Are you okay?", Hongbin asked peering down at her curiously.

 

She turned away from as she turned to cool her cheeks, "I-Im fine. Okay, you can walk me home but.....no funny business."

 

Hongbin agreed, "Alright!"

 

The two walked along slightly. A comfortable gap between the two as they walked, avoiding each other's gazes. Hongbin all the while was trying to think what to say, "We're here." Sanghyukie announced stopping in front of a nicely looking house.

 

"Oh, really?" He had wanted to spend more time with her.

 

"Yeah." The stared at each other awkwardly. "Well thanks for walking me home. I'll see you tomorrow."

 

"Wait!" Sanghyukie stopped and turned towards him.

 

"Yes?"

 

His blushed cheeks and the way he opened and closed his mouth like a fish, made her think of how adorable he really is. Wait did she just think that? Her face could probably rival his as the older took up his courage and stepped closer to her.

 

Sanghyukie closed her eyes as he leaned closer to her, feeling a small, gentle pressure on her forehead her eyes snapped opened again. She had not expected that, her heart felt like it would pop out at any second. "Can I walk you home tomorrow?"

 

All Sanghyukie could do as she stared into his gleaming eyes and shining dimple-smile was nod. Was she dreaming all this? Was this really happening? She was so in a daze that she barely registered his next words, "See you tomorrow, Princess Han Sanghyukie."

 

She just nodded slowly, before realizing what he had said once he was gone. "I'm not a Princess!"

 

Hongbin could almost be seen cringing at his terrible words but still loved every minute of it.

 

Sanghyukie walked inside her house, the smile never wiping off her face as her mother came to see her.

 

"Oh, darling are you alright? Your face is so red, are you sick?"

 

Sanghyukie only smiled at her with a dazed grin, "No Mother, I'm not sick."

 

I'm lovesick.

 


 
Hope everyone enjoyed reading! 
 
Comments and Requests are always welcomed!