Keo: Cute (Married Keo Request)

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Cute

(Married Keo Request)

 

"What?"

 

The young woman curled her hair back behind her ear, cheeks flushed and eyes averted from her husband's surprised gaze. "I'm pregnant." She said in such a quiet whisper that the clinking of bowls and silverware could be heard above it.

 

Lee Jaehwan, unfortunately her husband, could barely contain his excitement. Taekwoonie would've slapped the massive grin off his face in embarrassment if it weren't for them being in a public place.

 

"I'm going to be a father! This is amazing!"

 

Taekwoonie lowered her head in even more embarrassment as people begin to look their way and with not so happy looks either. Jaehwan, finally noticing the problem he caused, bowed quickly and apologized. He sat back into his chair and apologetically gazed at her, "I'm sorry, Taekwoonie. I know you don't like attention. I just get so excited sometimes."

 

She glanced up to see him with a far off look in his eyes, "I'm going to be a father....." he looked over at her with such an endearing look, "and with such a beautiful and wonderful wife by my side. I really can't wait."

 

Taekwoonie, at times she would questioned why she ever fell and married such a bumbling idiot as Jaehwan, but at these times she remembered why she had fell for him. Her heart swelled up in her chest in pure happiness. Jaehwan is the source of her happiness and the baby is a joy to have in her life. Nothing could make her happier than she is now.

 


 

"I hate you, Jaehwan."

 

He giggled, "No you don't."

 

Taekwoonie breathed in and out deeply as she sat on the bathroom floor. Jaehwa holding her gently. "You're the one who caused me to feel this much pain and it's going to be even worse when it pops out." She lightly punched him on the arm, having no strength to actually hurt him, "You need to take responsibly for your actions, Jaehwan."

 

"Yeah, I will." He softly combed through her hair, her head resting on his chest as he held her. "You need to rest, Taekwoonie."

 

"Will you buy me some ice cream and marshmallows if I rest?"

 

Jaehwa nodded softly, "Yes. Now come on let's get you to bed." He held her hand as they stood up.

 

Taekwoonie climbed into bed as Jaehwan tucked her in, kissing her on the forehead. "I love you, Taekwoonie. I'll be back soon."

 

"I love you, Jaehwan." She sleepily said, her eyes half closed.

 

Jaehwa giggled. His eyes turning into half moons, "You're just too cute~!"

 

"Aguh....please don't call me cute."

 


 

Taekwoonie popped another squishy marshmallow into as Jaehwan just stared. The older caught his gaze her cheeks flushed red, "Stop staring..."

 

"But you're just too cute~!"

 

"Please don't."

 

"You're even more cuter now! It's almost like you're glowing!"

 

"Jaehwan."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Why do you always call me cute?"

 

"Because you're cute. You're even cuter when you're eating~. I bet our baby is going to look as cute as you, Taekwoonie~! My cutie wife and the cutest in the entire world~!" Jaehwa cooed.

 

Taekwoon cringed and hid her blushing face and racing heart underneath her blanket. "Shut up..."

 

And Jaehwa just laughed, "Cute~!"

 


 

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, subscribes, and requests. I've been meaning to finish up most of my requests, but I only really write something when I have insirpation for it. And just last night (or you could say this morning) around 2:00 a.m. I suddenly had this sudden insipration to write this and I finished around 2:40 a.m. I wasn't planning on writing anything or updating until after New Years since I recently got a minor writers block but since I wrote this, I've decided to upload it. I hope you all enjoyed this New Years present!

Comments and Requests are always welcomed!

Happy New Years to everyone!