Kenvi: Everytime the Rain Falls

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Kenvi: Everytime The Rain Falls

(Based off the song 'When it Rains' By: MelodyDay feat. Ravi)

 

Flashes of the past danced across my eyes like smoke drifting up from the flames as it was dosed by the rain fall. Warm hands clinging onto each other. Smiles never to fall from our shining gazes.

 

Love....was never enough for us.

 

When the rain falls, I remember how you would pull me closer into your warm embrace under the umbrella that we shared. That small moment warmed my heart and you made me forget all the bad things whenever I was with you. I just...never knew if you felt the same. I thought you did....you were the first to confess. You took care of me and I fell hard as you kept me safe by your side. So.....why did you leave me? You left with my heart and I don't think I'll ever get it back.

 

Because you stole my heart, Kim Wonshik. I remember it every time the rain falls.

 


 

Shining hazel eyes....I see it everytime I walk down the rainy street. Water splashing as cars drive by and with every step I took. No matter what, I refuse to hide from the rain underneath the umbrella in my hand. My heart aches just to be standing underneath one without someone to share the space with.

 

It's the truth.....I....I miss her terribly. I miss her warmth, the smiles, the kisses, the hugs, the cuddles we once shared. I miss her even more whenever it rains. Because I can't help imagining her laugh, the way her eyes would crinkled into half-moons as my heart warmed up in delight of having such a beautiful girlfriend that I thought I would never let go of.

 

But now....it's all in the past. I loved you, Lee Jaehwa. I remember it every time the rain falls.

 


Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, subscribes, and requests! I hope you enjoyed reading! Here's another one of my short but bittersweet oneshots.  I wrote this one in only a few minutes again and I thought about adding onto it but I thought it would be better to leave it like this. I never mentioned my style of writing but, I tend to write more bittersweet angst oneshots more than the sweet happy ones. In the past I used to be terrible at writing humor but I think I'm getting slightly better at it. Another thing, for those who make requests you can include what type of genre you want. Such as angst, fluff, comedy, and anything else you can think of (nothing mature) and I'll try my best to write it. 

Comments and Requests are always welcomed!