Nbin, very slight Wontaek: By Candlelight

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

By Candlelight

 

Hongbinnie sighed as she flipped through the various 'Happy Birthday, Hongbinnie!' on her twitter. She was happy for all the Starlights and member's congratulations. But there hasn't been one message from Hakyeon yet.

 

The young girl turned her screen off and tossed the phone next to her, as she leaned her head against the wall of the dance practice room, sweat from her dance practice clinging to her. Hakyeon was busy with his drama and mcing, Jaehwa was busy with her musical, Ravi and Taekwoonie were busy recording or doing various LR work, and Sanghyuk.....well he doesn't seem as busy with his movie filming anymore but he's never around either.

 

Hongbinnie laid down of the hard floor. The lights from overhead glaring brightly into her exhausted eyes. Her eyes slowly begin to droop closed, until they fully closed and she began to drift off to sleep.


 

"Hongbinnie, wake up...", a soft, smooth voice entered her peaceful sleep. She could feel a soft hand brush her hair out her face. She was awake now and couldn't go to back to sleep, but she didn't want to open her eyes when she knew who it was. Her heart began to hurt painfully.

 

"Hongbinnie, do you remember the day I threw a birthday party for you in the park with candles everywhere?", he chuckled making her heart skip a beat, "You got so surprised you almost knocked over one of the candles, almost creating a fire."

Hongbinnie couldn't keep pretending any longer. She lightly laughed at remembering the scene, sitting up and looking over at Hakyeon, "What are you-". Hongbinnie stopped speechless at the sight before her.

Hakyeonie smiled affectionately at her, his eyes staring into her's. The practice rooms lights had been turned off and various candles littered the dance floor, lighting the room up in a calm and romantic atmosphere. A small cake sat in between them, candles lit up giving them light to see each other.

 

Hongbinnie could only stare into Hakyeon's affectionate eyes. He grinned, "Do you like it?".

 

The younger blushed and looked away, "You know I don't like romantic stuff."

 

"But you secretly do like it."

 

Hongbinnie couldn't deny it and her face got redder as his grin got wider, "Happy Birthday, Hongbinnie."

 

"It's not my birthday anymore."

 

"I'm sorry about being late. I've just been so busy with schedules. And....you know how hard it is trying to find a present for you. Hongbinnie, you're not mad are you?"

 

Hakyeon stared at her worriedly as she avoided his gaze, "I didn't get any birthday messages from you, when everyone else sent me one."

 

"That's because I had wanted to give you a birthday wish in person. Cause you mean a lot to me, Hongbinnie." Hakyeon got up to go sit down behind the younger, hugging her close to his chest as they intertwined their fingers together. The younger smiled at the older's affections and she leaned back, snuggling comfortably into his embrace.  "It's been 6 years hasn't it? Since we first celebrated your birthday."

 

Hongbinnie nodded softly looking at their intertwined hands, "It's only been five years since we confessed to each other. Time really does fly."

 

They sat in a comfortable silence as they watched the candles on her cake burn in the light. "I'm sorry for not coming sooner. I wanted to celebrate your birthday with you again. And I didn't have enough time to buy you a present."

 

"I don't need a present. You already are spending my birthday with me and that's all I need, Hakyeon."

 

They looked into each other's eyes with warmth and love. Hakyeon leaning to capture her lips in a soft and loving kiss. Never letting each other go as the nostalgic candle scent burned into the night.

"Happy Birthday, Hongbinnie."


Thank you to everyone who reads, comments, subscribes, etc. I know it's kinda of late...but this is a oneshot I had written for Hongbin's birthday. At first I was going to have Hyukbin but, after reading about N had thrown Hongbin a candlelight birthday in the park and they've been celebrating his birthday together for 6 years, I got this idea. So I really hoped you enjoyed it. 

Also since I'm so busy with College and I can't think of much things to write anymore, I may only release one Oneshot a week. So comments or requests would be very appreciated.

I would very much appreciate any type of request (other than M rated):
 
When I say (M rated) I mean things like:
, ual situations, gore, bloody stuff, etc.
 
What I would appect as a request is:
Any pairings (You can even suggest having Ravi as a girl as an example, as long as it's girl x boy), school au, fanasty au, any vixx type stuff/situation thing, angst, half animal au, I will even accept character death, light horror, kingdom/prince/princess au, humor, jealously stuff, friendship, work au, college au, etc. Anything you can think up will really help alot and help give more ideas on what to write.
 
Preview to Next Week's Oneshot:
 
Hyukbin: Snow Surpises and Laughter:
 

"Come on it's fun!" A younger boy with ruffled, messy brown hair exclaimed, as he rolled around in the white snow beneath her feet.

 

The older girl with long straight hair, crossed her arms and gave the giggling boy a 'no way' look.

 

Sanghyuk giggled at his girlfriend's expression, as he stood up and brushed off the white flecks of snow. Walking closer to her, he held out his arms to her, "At least make a snowman with me?"

 

"Why would I do something so childi-"

 

Hongbinnie stood there frozen as her boyfriend laughed at her appearance.