Leobin, Haken, Rahyuk: Valentines

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

“Valentines is coming up! Aren’t you excited?” Hakyeon bounced up to Hongbin, who was sitting on the couch with a tablet in hand.

“Why would I be excited? It has nothing to do with me.”

Hakyeon pouted, “And I thought this year we’ll make chocolates together.”

Hongbin stared up at her, “Why would I do something so cringy? Besides I don’t have anyone to give chocolates to.”

Hongbin turned her attention back to her tablet. Hakyeon smirked, “Then why are you blushing?”

Hongbin stood up to go to her room, “It’s none of your business.”

Hakyeon quickly grabbed the tablet from her hands and saw that she had been watching a fancam of Taekwoon dancing. Hongbin quickly took it away and scurried off to her room, her whole face red.

Hakyeon laughed, “This is going to be a fun valentines.”

 

“No, Hakyeon.”

“Why not~!” Hakyeon laid across the couch staring down at the younger on the floor.

“I don’t even see him in that way. He’s just...someone I look up to.”

“Did you grow a crush on him because he helped you out with vocal and dance lessons?”

Hongbin hid her red face behind some papers and stood up, “An-anyway it’s never going to happen!”

Hakyeon grabbed her hand before she could retreat again. “Come on, Hongbin. At least help me make some chocolates. Besides you said yourself that I had to be supervised when using the kitchen.”

Hongbin sighed, she did say that. “Fine! But only to help.”

“Thank you!” Hakyeon hugged her while Hongbin tried to escape.

 

“Why is Sanghee here?” Hongbin asked as she watched the two of them pour ingredients into a bowl.

Sanghee gave her a look, “I have a boyfriend too.”

“Right. I thought you would go for a giant teddy bear this year.”

“I did that last year.” Sanghee said, stirring the mixture together.

Hongbin frowned, out of all her friends she was the only one without a boyfriend. Not like she needs anyone….

“Aren’t you going to make some chocolates, Hongbin? I heard Taekwoon likes sweet ones.” Sanghee said.

“I said I’m not interested in him that way.”

Sanghee gave her a look and smirked, “I didn’t say you were.”

Hongbin glared at her as Sanghee laughed.

Hakyeon smiled, “You know, you could just give chocolates to him as a appreciation of all he’s done for you. Valentines chocolates doesn’t have to be romantic.”

Hongbin nodded, “That’s true. And it might be fun to make some…”

Hakyeon scooted over and let Hongbin join in.

 

Hongbin stared up at Taekwoon. Her hands shook but her gaze never wavered. “These aren’t for you.” She said, indicating the box of chocolates in her hands.

Taekwoon never wavered either, “Can I still have some?” He was staring at the box.

Hongbin turned around, “No.”

She yelped as she felt his arm wrap around her waist and pull her back into his chest. In her surprise, he had opened the box and was already chewing on a chocolate.

She tried to escape his embrace, her face burning madly. “Taekwoon-!”

He had turned her around, only to touch his lips to hers. Hongbin’s mind couldn’t keep up with all that was happening. All she could taste is the sweet chocolate she had made.

He pulled back and she embarrassingly caught herself leaning in for a second kiss.

She stared up at him as Taekwoon smiled at her, “It was sweet, wasn’t it?”

Hongbin’s mind was still trying to process. “Why…”

Taekwoon leaned down for another short and sweet kiss. “Thank you for the chocolates.”

Hongbin was still trying to process everything when he leaned down to whisper in her ear, “I love you too, Hongbin.”

Hongbin felt her heart was going to burst in any minute. All she could do think to do is hug him closer and pull him down for another long kiss. Afterwards she hid her burning face on his shoulder as he laughed. Hongbin smiled brightly, not want to let go of this wonderful feeling.

 

“So it worked out in the end.” Hakyeon said, watching the pair.

Jaehwan grinned and stuffed a chocolate into his mouth, “You know, you three are terrible at cooking, but know how to make wonderful chocolates.” He stuffed another one in his mouth.

Hakyeon glared at him, “Is that supposed to be a insult or a compliment?”

Jaehwan laughed and hugged her, “Why would I ever insult you, my love.”

Hakyeon snuggled into his warmth, “I’ll let you go just for today.”

 

Sanghee smiled softly at Wonshik, who had fallen asleep on her shoulder. She gently held Wonshik’s hand as she gazed at his calm expression in the dim lights of the studio.

His soft hair tickled her face as she leaned down to kiss his head. “Happy birthday, Wonshik.”


 

So this isn't the greatest....but I wanted to put something out for valentines so I hope you all enjoyed it. I haven't been writing for these fanfics lately as I haven't had any ideas or been in the mood to write them. But I'm still going back and occusionally working on some unfinished ideas I've had and that one huntress request (which I've written a lot for but I'm stuck on it because I can't figure out how to write romance into it...but I'll figure it out.) I've mostly been busy with college and just working on my own original writings, so you may not see an update for a long while. But I might plan to write something for my upcoming birthday in march......but I'm not promising. 

Thank you to all my subscribers, readers, commenters, and everyone else! Requests and Comments are always welcomed at any time!

I hope you all have a happy valentines day!