Leobin: Holding Your Hand: Part 3

Various VIXX GIRLS AU Oneshot Collection

Leobin: Holding Your Hand: Part 3

 

As they entered the apartment they found themselves reluctantly to let go of each other's hands.

 

“Meow!” Hongbinnie grins widely as Rovix, her cat, comes to greet them at the entrance.

 

“This is Rovix!” Hongbinnie exclaimed holding her cat up in her arms for Taekwoon. “Isn’t she cute?”

 

Taekwoon nods softly wondering if he should tell her she is cute as well. Hongbinnie hands him the cat and Taekwoon holds Rovix gently in his arms.

 

Hongbinnie leads them to the living room, “Make yourself at home and I’ll go find that rain jacket.”

 

Taekwoon nodded again, feeling nervous that he was actually in a girl’s home. Sitting on the couch and petting the purring Rovix on his lap. Taekwoon took the time to look around at the surrounding space. Taekwoon found her house surprisingly organized and clean with having a cat in the house.

 

“I found your rain jacket. I hope you don’t mind that I cleaned it.” She handed it back to him.

 

As he shook his head, “Not at all.” He laid it down beside him, continuing to pet Rovix.

 

Hongbinnie smiled at the sight and sat down next to him. “Me and Jaehwan came up with the name Rovix when we were kids.”

 

Taekwoon perked up at the mention of it. “Really?”

 

“Rovix was actually a present from Jaehwan for my birthday.” Hongbinnie told him happily as she petted Rovix.

 

Taekwoon knew they weren’t officially dating yet but he still could feel a tightness in his chest from knowing Jaehwan was special to her.

 

Hongbinnie let out a light laugh that sent butterflies fluttering in his stomach. “Don’t worry. Jaehwan is actually dating my roommate, Sanghyukie. Despite their outward appearance they do really love each other.”

 

Taekwoon relaxed feeling much better than before.

 

For the rest of the evening Taekwoon and Hongbinnie played with Rovix and got to know each other better. The both of them found each other beautiful when they smiled and laughed.

 

As the day drew to a close, Taekwoon had to go before the last bus left for the night.

 

Hongbinnie went with him to the door to see him out. And Taekwoon with raincoat in hand asked her, “Do you want to go grab a cup of coffee at the local cafe on Saturday?”

 

Hongbinnie blushes at his proposal and nods happily.

 

They stand there for a while not yet ready to leave each other.

 

Hongbinnie then takes the courage to kiss him on the cheek before she closes the door behind her. With their hearts beating faster, they both can’t wait for Saturday.

 


Thanks to everyone who reads, comments, subscribes, and requests! This the third part of Holding Your Hand. It wasn’t as great as I wanted it to be and I probably should’ve made it just a two part, but here it is. I hoped you enjoyed reading it!

 

I will be uploading a two-part oneshot right after this or maybe by tomorrow. So look out for it!

 

Preview to next Oneshot: Wontaek, Chabin, Hyuken: Recording Sessions: Part 1 (Wontaek Hurt/Comfort Request)

 

Taekwoon blinked slowly up at the rainy sky thinking back to when times were different, when a warm hand held hers and protected her from the rain that poured down.

 

Rapid footsteps neared the bus stop that she had to be under and she looked over to spot the approaching figure. He stopped right beside her, drenched from the rain and taking deep breaths as he hunched over, appearing to have ran for cover.

 

Taekwoon’s eyes widen as she realized who the man really was. He looked up a second later catching her eyes as her heart skipped a beat. She looked away almost immediately as Wonshik straightened up avoiding to even glance in her direction. A heavy atmosphere settled between them and Taekwoon wondered how everything had gone wrong.