Exposed

CREARTURE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing?”

Kyungsoo was awake the whole time….

 

45 MINUTES AGO

While Kyungsoo was walking ahead, heading towards the direction of his house, he had this strange feeling that someone is following him. He walked without looking back or giving his follower the slightest feeling that he knows he is being followed. Though Kyungsoo knew he was followed, he however did not know by whom.

He walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. The bus arrived, the person following him, followed behind him into the bus. Luckily the rear mirror of the bus solved the mystery; it was none other than Kim Jongin. What a nuisance! Kyungsoo thought that this might be one of their petty games and pranks so he went ahead thinking so.

He walked towards the back and sat on the seat. He closed his eyes as soon as he sat; in order for Jongin to enter without worrying whether Kyungsoo sees him or not. Kyungsoo acted asleep throughout the ride but he still felt the piercing stares that Jongin initiated while deceived by Kyungsoo’s act. Kyungsoo waited in case Jongin gives up and goes home; not knowing the true motive of Jongin. Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes quarterly, even less. He was surprised to see Jongin focused on his lips and his hand shaking; one of them approaching his mouth.

“What are you doing?” Jongin jumped slightly from his position and started coughing while feigning ignorance.

 “OMG! D.O. I can’t believe we meet here, this is so cool” Jongin reasoned aimlessly.

“I know you were following me; you look like a fool with your lame excuse” Jongin’s face gradually shifted to red out of embarrassment.

“It is not what you think, I, myself don’t know why I followed you and why I acted strangely.” Kyungsoo immediately understood what Jongin was going through, actually anyone would; he looked like a girl who was nervously confessing to her crush. He swiftly pushed Jongin against the seat behind him while leaning down to look at him.

“Hmmm.. so you’re saying you don’t know why you followed me, stared at me and tried to touch my lips?” Jongin looked back at Kyungsoo, still confused. “God, I can’t take this anymore, how slow can you be? YOU LIKE ME…” Jongin’s eyes widened in surprise, though he knew it all along, he only truly understood it when Kyungsoo framed the sentence clearly.

Even so, Jongin did not want to admit it, “I? Like? You? Hhh.. You wish, shrimp”

“Whether you fool yourself or not it’s up to you; but be warned, I don’t want you near me, got it?”

Kyungsoo walked straight through the aisle of the bus and asked the driver to stop so he can get off. On the other hand, Jongin looked straight; still trying to grasp what happened.

“Wait, wait, was I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter