Modified

CREARTURE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyu……………….” Before Kyungsoo could say the full word, In Sung put a finger in front of his (In Sung’s) mouth and smiled “Shhhh….” He whispered.

While everyone did not know what was happening… a certain someone was glaring at the new teacher, feeling jealous over how over friendly he was acting to Kyungsoo. If Jongin was a dog he would have growled.

Kyungsoo didn’t know what his brother was doing in his school, disguising as a teacher. In fact there are many questions he wants to ask and his brother is only adding more to them. He waited for the class to end and quickly went to the staff room with the excuse of having a difficulty in understanding the text.

Jongin remained silent. Well at least he tried. He didn’t like how both of them behaved friendly and seemed to know each other. Jongin wanted Kyungsoo to focus on him and only him, they have to solve the problem between them and Kyungsoo shows no interest at all. That’s how Jongin sees it.

 

Knock Knock

“Please enter” One of the teachers called Kyungsoo in.

Kyungsoo bowed to the teachers seated and quickly headed towards In Sung. He opened the book to an unknown page and acted as if he was discussing a question.

“What are you doing here?” In Sung smiled at Kyungsoo.

“I can ask the same thing of you” Kyungsoo whispered back.

“It’s dangerous for you to be out here alone, I can’t leave you here” In Sung tried to end the conversation in order not to stir any suspicion. The truth is that it is against the schools rules for students and teachers to have a different relationship than just student and teacher relationship. In their case it was a sibling relationship.

“What do you mean it’s dangerous, I’ve made it up to here alone; I don’t need a babysitter.” Kyungsoo was slightly angered.

“Fine just go back to class, we’ll speak at home” In Sung whispered while trying to calm Kyungsoo down.

--

Jongin was looking at his watch. Kyungsoo is late. Jongin was reaching his limit; until when will Kyungsoo keep the distance he is having with Jongin. Jongin does not want to be the first to approach Kyungsoo because he believes that Kyungsoo is at fault for not telling him but thinking back, Jongin was the one who first said that he will wait for Kyungsoo.

It was home time and Jongin who finally planned to approach Kyungsoo missed him, so he rode the same bus that took Kyungsoo to his house. He walked across the neighborhood lost at where Kyungsoo’s apartment could be.

He kept on walking until he noticed Kyungsoo who was walking innocently to a big apartment, and next to him is none other than Do In Sung; one of Jongin’s rivals.

Without thinking thoroughly, Jongin ran towards the two men and pulled Kyungsoo to his side.

“Aren’t you ashamed of yourself, seducing a student …”

“Wait! What? Seducing…. Wowohwoh.. hold your horses young man” In Sung interrupted in surprise.

“Jongin what in the hell are you doing here?” Kyungsoo turned Jongin to his side.

Jongin started weeping like a child “Kyungsoo, please talk to me… don’t just act as if you don’t care… don’t just go and flirt with old men

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter