Plans

CREARTURE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you smell something?” Jongin sniffed while walking.

Sehun started sniffing until both of them saw Kyungsoo’s house burning in flames.

People standing outside were waiting for the firefighters and Kyungsoo was nowhere to be found between the crowds.

“Soo!!” Jongin jumped to the scene. He looked everywhere but Kyungsoo was nowhere to be found. Not between the people. The ambulance arrived with the rescue team.

One of the men jumped from the car. “Is anyone injured?”

A woman who was the first to notice the fire ran to him. “I think the boy who lives here is trapped inside.. it’s been too long.. what if something happened?” the woman panicked at the thought.

Jongin heard the conversation and ran towards the house but was held back by Sehun. “Let me go!” Jongin shouted.

“What can you possibly do?” Sehun pushed Jongin to the ground. Jongin wept as he looked up at the room which Kyungsoo was last seen in. The whole area was burning.

Meanwhile, In Sung rushed at the sight of the fire. He quickly headed towards Sehun and Jongin. “What happened? Where is Kyungsoo?” In Sung was out of breath.

“We went to buy some things from the market and …” Sehun’s eyes started watering while he was trying to explain to In Sung.

“Tell me.. was Kyungsoo wearing a bracelet?” In Sung pulled Sehun from his collar.

“I don’t know..” Sehun replied. Jongin remembered something at the mention of the bracelet.

He pulled the bracelet he found when Kyungsoo was hit last time. “You mean this?”

In Sung shifted his attention to Jongin’s hand. He released a sigh of relief.

“Why.. what does this bracelet mean?” Jongin stared at In Sung. Jongin knew that something was going on. He knew that Kyungsoo was more than just normal; well no one can blame him, changing eye color, extreme strength and hitting Sehun, anyone would think so.

“No.. nothing.. we have to get him out of there quickly..” In Sung pulled the bracelet from Jongin’s hand.

In Sung knew that the bracelet suppressed Kyungsoo’s powers. Kyungsoo is strong, with a body that can endure what normal people can’t. Though that was true he knew that there is a limit to how much anyone can endure.

“Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” A woman shouted pulling all attention towards her.

They turned to see Kyungsoo’s frail body falling from above, as if pushed.

All of them ran towards Kyungsoo who was now lying on the ground shivering and shaking in shock.

“Soo….” Jongin cried his was to Kyungsoo’s face.

“Are you alright?” In Sung pulled Kyungsoo from his shoulder, slightly lifting him off the ground.

Kyungsoo kept shaking while trying to get hold of In Sung’s shirt. He held it firmly.

In Sung moved towards Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo whispered while barely breathing. “They have plans for me……” he quickly closed his eyes afterw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter