Mother

CREARTURE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo opened his eyes to a white space with nothing but emptiness. He squinted his eyes to see a lady in white dress approaching, her face was familiar Kyungsoo thought.

“Who are you?”

The lady smiled and giggled softly slowly raising her hands to elegantly cover her laugh.

“I am your mom, Kyungsoo”

Kyungsoo widened his eyes in surprise. What does she mean by that?

“What? Who?” Kyungsoo looked at her and she definitely not the type that would joke about such things.

“You should go back. It is still not time for you to come here” The woman kindly cupped Kyungsoo’s face and looked straight at him.

Kyungsoo then realized what was happening. He quickly and forcefully pulled the woman into a hug. He held her tightly, scared she would disappear. Tears rolled down his face, his heart beating faster than ever and his vision slightly blurry from the tears. He cried loudly and pathetically. He missed his parents so much though he never really met them. Just knowing he had parents made him happy. The woman patted him and short after pushed his shoulders because if she didn’t she would suffocate to death; though she is already dead.

 

“Kyungsoo.. darling, you have to fight.. you can’t be here, not now” His mother placed her hand on his cheek and rubbed his tears with her thumb. “People need you, you need them” His mother tried to hint something but Kyungsoo was not listening.

 

His mother’s figure started disappearing but her voice echoed. “Don’t trust every one around you” Kyungsoo tried to hold her but his hand passed through her.

Her voice echoed:

 

“We love you.. Kyungsoo”

“We love you”

“Love you”

~

~

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes suddenly. He was lying on a bed, and it looked like he was in a hospital. He looked around and stopped when he saw his brother sleeping on a chair placed far from his bed. Kyungsoo could only smile at his appearance. He was in a totally bad condition. His hair was messy, mouth drooling, and pant zipper open. He was extremely tired and Kyungsoo could only feel sorry.

Kyungsoo slowly place his fingers on his and traced the cut with his finger. What would have happened if he died? Kyungsoo’s head was blank. Why was he saved?

While Kyungsoo was lost in his thoughts, another boy was causing a ruckus in the corridors.

 

“Give my Soo back!!!” Jongin shouted at the nurses that guarded the VIP corridor door.

“KYUNGSOOOOOOO!!!” Jongin’s eyes were flowing rivers. He continued on shouting whilst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter