Yours

CREARTURE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s here!” In Sung nudged the driver who was immersed in the music that was playing. The driver stopped his vehicle, and Kyungsoo and In Sung got off. Kyungsoo barely had anything left; most of his stuff was now ashes on the ground. He only had a few possessions, but In Sung on the other hand had a handful of luggage though he only moved into the previous apartment a few weeks ago.

They walked towards the new house and Kyungsoo was amazed at how it was surrounded by green plantations everywhere. It appears to be that the house previously belonged to a family that once lived in a farm and that explains why the garden was well cared for. Kyungsoo walked across the garden and looked at each section of it with much interest. The several numbers of flowers in the garden and the chattering of the known and unknown birds overwhelmed him. He took another few glances and walked up the stairs as the bags were too heavy for him to stand there and enjoy the scenery for long.

The brothers quickly adjusted their belongings into their rooms; each took a shower and a short nap to rest their stressed brains.

--

Kyungsoo was now ready to go to school after a while of absence. He kept up with his studies as Sehun and Jongin had him updated and took notes for him in class. Well actually only Sehun did, Jongin merely visited for the sake of seeing Kyungsoo, he himself was not updated with his studies.

Kyungsoo entered the class and was greeted by Sehun who waved his hand along with a gentle ‘Kyungiie’ leaving his lips. He quickly attended his seat and placed his bag behind him. “Where is Jongin?” It was rare for Kyungsoo not to see Jongin welcoming him with a hug that he never misses.

“He has some business with his girlfriend” Kyungsoo was astonished. He knew Jongin was popular and everything, but he never mentioned a girlfriend before. Strangely Kyungsoo felt a tiny, really tiny sting in his chest. It was annoying, why must I feel that way. Kyungsoo did not want to admit that he was disappointed.

Sehun felt Kyungsoo’s disappointment but refrained from asking. “Kyungsoo, I have something I wanted to tell you so long back but never had the chance to..” Sehun interrupted Kyungsoo’s train of thoughts.

“Yeah sure… let’s talk after the class ends”

The period proceeded and the whole class was missed by Jongin. Kyungsoo could not concentrate at what the teacher was saying, his mind was wondering somewhere else, with someone else.

The period ended and Kyungsoo and Sehun moved out of the class as promised. They went behind the school and stopped at a dead end.

“Kyungsoo, I was suffering from a mental illness due to some incident” Sehun started.

Kyungsoo stared at the ground as guiltiness started hitting him hard again. He pulled his head up when he realized what Sehun was saying. “I know about the illness, but why are you talking about it as if it is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter