Medicine

CREARTURE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo stood from his chair immediately. He looked at Sehun who was now giggling at Kyungsoo’s reaction.

Kyungsoo couldn't believe that the person who called him monster was sitting right in front of him, the same Oh Sehun who caused a mental breakdown to Kyungsoo and the main reason why he shifted schools multiple times. Sehun now triggered all the painful memories that were put to sleep.

“I nearly couldn’t recognize you, you look beautiful Kyungiie” Sehun grinned. 

At that very moment, Kyungsoo felt as if the closed wounds of his past were opened again and the only thing he could think of was escape. “Kyungsoo, do you have something to say?” the principal who was still standing questioned his immediate reaction. “No” Kyungsoo retreated back to his seat.

“As he introduced himself, Oh Sehun is a transfer student from the United States; he left Korea a couple of years ago and now he’s back, make him feel welcomed” The principal walked out of the classroom. The girls kept on glancing and gossiping throughout the period, waiting for the bell to ring so they can swoon around him like ants. Well, that did happen. Sehun was surrounded by girls from all directions. Kyungsoo was still shocked and told Jongin he will leave to breathe some air since he didn’t feel well.

Kyungsoo was tired, obviously not physically but mentally. Why did Sehun appear after all those years, it’s like he deliberately chose this school. Kyungsoo frowned as he looked down “Where is that bracelet? I need it now more than ever” Kyungsoo stomped on the grass and wrapped his arms around his body, hugging himself tightly.

He bunked his classes and went home; he couldn’t deal with the stress of having to see Oh Sehun. Jongin who waited hours for Kyungsoo worried for him, he looked at his phone and it read “I’ll go home, I’m not feeling well” Jongin furrowed his eyebrows and looked straight at the person he suspects to be the reason behind Kyungsoo’s insecurity. What the hell have you done to D.O.? Jongin kept on giving Sehun deadly stares which Sehun completely ignored. Jongin didn’t know how it was not Sehun who did something to Kyungsoo, but the opposite way round.

--

Kyungsoo walked his way back home; his head full of worries about Sehun. While he was walking he felt someone following him. It’s probably Kai.

“Stop it Kai, I’m really not in the mood.” Kyungsoo turned around and found no one but the wind blowing behind. The street was empty of people; he walked hurriedly as a gloomy feeling attached itself to Kyungsoo. 

--

Sehun walked to the bathroom and washed his hands. He then pulled a bottle from his pocket. He opened it and quickly swallowed a pill. Sehun then washed his face and walked back to class.

“Hey ….”

“Hey …. Kyungiie’s friend” Sehun nudged Jongin’s shoulder.

Jongin turned his head to see a standing Sehun.

“I am called Jongin, not Kyungiie’s friend!”

“Whatever, Jongin, I just wanted to know if Kyungiie is coming back; it has been so long since he left the class.”

“What’s your deal, D.O. is not here and he won’t be here so go find someone else to pester.”

“D.O.??” Sehun looked at Jongin “Ahh.. So that’s what you call him....”

“ So he’s not coming back… hmmm” Sehun walked out of the classroom and never came back for the day as if he came to school for Kyungsoo.

--

Kyungsoo could not sleep that night; the feeling of being followed did not stop at the road. He felt something staring at him. It was as if the thing looking at him was so focused that he barely blinked. It’s probably my strong senses misleading me. Kyungsoo smiled awkwardly in attempts to reassure himself.

--

The next day arrived, Sehun was leaving for school. While he was about to close the door of his house his mother called. “Sehunaa… don’t forget your meds” Sehun closed the door signaling her that he got them with him.

Sehun entered the classroom and was greeted by every single girl alive in the room. When he finally reached his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter