Consequences

CREARTURE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Then I can be yours” Jongin whispered.

Kyungsoo’s face was burning, he pushed Jongin and faced the ground. “How can you joke like that when you have a girlfriend?” Jongin couldn’t help but reveal a smile that was itching to appear. Kyungsoo lifted his head up and gave a scary glare. “What are you smiling at? I am being serious here..”

“No.. It’s just that.. I broke up with her”.

“What? You did what?” Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows in surprise.

“I broke up with her … for you” Jongin continued.

Kyungsoo looked away nervously, but he couldn’t hide the red glow that covered his face. His cheeks flushed to the color of scarlet, and Jongin could not help but notice his cute reaction.

Kyungsoo walked rapidly with big strides to lose Jongin who followed behind him. “Soo.. wait for me” Jongin followed him. He pulled Kyungsoo’s wrist once they reached the gates of the school. 

 “Won’t you give me an answer?” Jongin looked at Kyungsoo, with a gaze more serious than ever.

“I’m not as straightforward as you are and I’m not sure of how I actually feel… so...” Kyungsoo looked at Jongin while playing with his fingers.

“If you’re too shy.. then let’s do this” Jongin suggested.

“If you don’t feel the same way I do then just leave me and go to class and If you like me stay here” Jongin said while nervousness controlled his expressions.

Kyungsoo was helpless, he didn’t know whether he liked Jongin, or if it is just a friend like ‘like’. I get jealous when he’s with someone else. I feel disappointed when he’s not there by my side. I blush at his touches and my head is filled with thoughts of him. Kyungsoo hesitated but he knew he would regret it if he did otherwise. He stood there and stared at the ground. His ears turned into a shade of crimson rose. Jongin rubbed his eyes, to check if Kyungsoo was really standing there. He was there. Kyungsoo fiddled with his fingers and looked at the ground without lifting a corner of his eyes.

Jongin held himself from hugging Kyungsoo, for the man that guards the gates was standing there. They entered the class and everyone noticed Jongin’s dominant behavior over Kyungsoo. He glared at every person that touched, spoke to or even looked at Kyungsoo. He was trying to deliver the message that Kyungsoo belongs to me so don’t dare try anything stupid.

Sehun found Jongin’s actions amusing, so he by getting close to Kyungsoo during classes, holding his waist while walking. If not for Kyungsoo, Sehun would have been murdered ruthlessly.

As the next class began, the students took their seats and the teacher entered the class.

“Good morning Mr. Do” The students said in unison.

Everyone was looking in his direction except Jongin, he was looking at Kyungsoo while glaring at Sehun at the same time. In Sung didn’t like his attitude; his was so close to Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter