Trigger

CREARTURE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin ran towards the bathroom, panting like crazy. He decided he will deal with the boys who beat Kyungsoo later; finding Kyungsoo was his top priority. As soon as he reached the bathroom, he pulled the door and knocked it open. He was shocked and nervous to see a small figure lying all bloody on the floor. He put Kyungsoo’s head on his lap and called out to him. “D.O. .. can you hear me? D.O.” Jongin started to tear up; he never dealt with such a situation before. Jongin shook his body vigorously causing the bracelet which was hanging on the edge of his fingers to fall to the ground. Kyungsoo who only had little energy left, felt a sudden gush of power moving through his veins, He opened his eyes due to the sudden pressure he felt; it pained him, though it was a familiar pain.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes though wide open, still not realizing whose lap he is resting on.

 

“JONGIN!” Kyungsoo shouted in fear.

 

“D.O. your eyes are……” Kyungsoo felt Jongin shaking under him.

 

Much to Kyungsoo’s fear, Jongin saw his eyes, his emerald green eyes. Kyungsoo stood up and pushed Jongin away. He quickly ran out of the bathroom, out of the school and very far away from Jongin. What am I going to do now? He thinks I am a monster! I need to change schools. This is so messed up! Kyungsoo’s head was full of worries, he was trying to find a way to undo everything but unfortunately brainwashing was not in the list of Kyungsoo’s powers. Kyungsoo felt defeated, if only he did not lose his powers at that moment, then nothing as such would have happened. Kyungsoo started hitting a pole that stood next to him, in a place meters close to the bus stop. When the pole started to bend, Kyungsoo stopped, he cursed his power and everything it brought with it. He held the pole tightly, his chest heaving and his almost inhuman sobs coming from deep within his soul. What sin did I commit to be punished this way? Kyungsoo wiped his eyes only to notice the missing bracelet.

--

Jongin, who was left alone in the bathroom, was shivering in thought of what he saw. He saw Kyungsoo’s eyes change in color and that was nothing of the norm. He was trying to understand but facts always contradicted the possibilities. While staring at the floor his eyes noticed the fallen bracelet which he knew belonged to Kyungsoo. He took the bracelet in his hand and put it in his pocket.

 

Jongin walked to his class, finding his friends waiting for him, nervous to what happened to the victim of their attack. All the other students left to the dining hall for recess.

 

“So… what happened Jongin? he didn’t die right? He didn’t…” One of them approached Jongin while asking, but only received a kick in the stomach. Jongin pulled the boy who fell to the ground by his collar. He hit him again and again, making him bleed heavily. “Jongin stop! He is going to die at this rate” One of the stand byers reasoned whilst trembling. “Why? Do you want a piece of it?” Jongin pushed the one in his hands to the ground as if  he was throwing out some trash. He pulled the other one close and pulled his fist in the direction of his face but was quickly stopped by a small fragile looking hand which held his wrist away from the boy’s face. “Jongin stop it, don’t get involved in my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter