Hyung

CREARTURE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After reading the report, Kyungsoo felt frustration, it is as if his whole existence itself is harming and not needed. He looked at Sehun who was lying on the floor suffering the impact of Kyungsoo’s doing.

Kyungsoo didn’t know what to do.. he hurt Sehun badly and the least he can do now is help him survive this. Kyungsoo kept hitting his head on the wall, angered by the fact that he can’t do anything. Kyungsoo’s body started to react to his temper. I have no time  for this… Kyungsoo was frustrated wait .. it might be the perfect time actually!

Kyungsoo walked to Sehun who got startled by Kyungsoo’s appearance. He wanted to run away as fear was killing him, but he couldn’t, his situation was of no help. Kyungsoo slit his palm which caused blood to penetrate out. He pressed on his hands and allowed the blood to seep into Sehun’s mouth. There was no effect. Kyungsoo thought that his blood may help in something but it didn’t seem to solve something. Now Kyungsoo was wary. Sehun stopped convulsing and is now in deep sleep. “After convulsions … coma .. and after that …..” Kyungsoo cried when he remembered how the report said Sehun could die if his condition was left unattended. Kyungsoo tried to use the infirmary phone but a code came with it. Kyungsoo kept hitting the door, but it only caused bends, and since he couldn’t control his ability completely he couldn’t muster all the strength he actually had.

--

Jongin was waiting for Kyungsoo who took longer than promised. He jumped out of his chair and straight to the infirmary. While he was walking he saw the infirmary door bend outwards. “What in the world???” Jongin was frightened. He didn’t know what was causing the bend. He quickly ran to the infirmary once the hitting stopped. He looked through infirmary window and he saw Kyungsoo who had green eyes again, weeping, and lying next to him was Sehun. Jongin turned around and breathed for a while. “Soo are you in there?” Jongin shouted as if he didn’t know. “JONGIN!! I am here quickly call for a teacher and get the keys …” Kyungsoo shouted finally feeling relieved. His sudden change in mood changed his appearance back to normal.

Jongin ran quickly to the staff room. He told the teacher to quickly come with the key. They arrived to the infirmary both panting and breathing heavily. The teacher looked at the door “What in” Jongin looked at him “wait let me guess… What in the world” the teacher looked back at Jongin with a ‘like seriously!’ expression. The teacher quickly opened the door.

He kneeled down to Sehun who was on the ground unconscious. “Quickly call the ambulance.” Jongin quickly pulled out his phone and dialed the number. He gave the address of the school and quickly moved to Kyungsoo’s side when finished. The ambulance came and took Sehun, with the teacher by his side. Kyungsoo looked at the ambulance leaving; he suddenly fell to his knees but was held by Jongin. “Soo are you fine?” Jongin carried Kyungsoo in bridal style and took him to the classroom. Kyungsoo kept on crying. Jongin pulled him into a hug and patted his back. “It’s fine Soo, he will get better” Jongin said that though he actually didn’t like the idea of Kyungsoo worrying over Sehun.

“Nothing is fine… it’s all my fault” Kyungsoo pulled himself away from Jongin. “What do you mean?” Jongin didn’t know what Kyungsoo meant. “I hit him back in my previous school and he developed this mental illness afterwards.” Jongin was shaken by what he said; he remembered something hitting the door and now he can totally relate it to the changing eye color and his story. “What are you exactly Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo was staggere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter