Perish

CREARTURE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been three days since that incident. Kyungsoo and Jongin never talked since then.

Jongin was taken to the hospital to treat his wounds. He was quickly discharged as the injuries were not as fatal. The next day he entered the class causing a commotion. Everyone was surprised to see him in such a state. He was bombarded by questions from all around, but one person was not amongst those students. Kyungsoo looked out the window with a pained expression that Jongin could easily see through. Sehun looked as the two stared at different directions; something was definitely going on he thought.

Jongin walked to Kyungsoo hesitantly, he figured out he had to say something in order for the guilt that is eating Kyungsoo to die. He rubbed the back of his head and made his way to Kyungsoo.

“Soo….” Kyungsoo stood up from his seat and walked past Jongin, in attempts of avoiding him. Jongin was going to follow him, but he decided to let Kyungsoo have some time alone.

--

Kyungsoo walked to the stairs and sat down on the second step. He sank his face into his hands and whispered. “Be strong Kyungsoo.. You can do this” Kyungsoo liked Jongin, and that itself was the reason he was so adamant on not talking to him again, so that he won’t get hurt.

Sehun looked for Kyungsoo everywhere and he finally found Kyungsoo sitting on the stairs talking to himself while raising his fists.

He rushed towards him and sat next to him.

“Kyungiie, are you fine? Why are you avoiding Jongin?” Sehun started startling Kyungsoo who was embarrassed by his sudden approach.

“You should stay away from me too” Kyungsoo looked at the ground hiding his face under his bangs. “I’ll only hurt you” Kyungsoo remembered that he hurt Sehun before, and now Jongin. He felt a suffocating pressure in his chest as he spoke.

“Yes you hurt me” Sehun looked straight. “But remember something… you’re the one who saved me too” Sehun resumed.

Sehun stood up from his place and patted Kyungsoo’s head, revealing the tears that once hid behind his bangs.

“Accidents happen every day without planning, but saving someone is a choice, and you made that.” He gently patted Kyungsoo’s head and walked away throwing a mango juice on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter