Fire

CREARTURE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo walked reluctantly to his room. He pulled the covers over him. Something was weird.. Kyungsoo felt something breathing on the back of his neck. He turned around and someone was there with him……

Whatever was there with him wrapped its arms around Kyungsoo’s waist, sending chills down his spine. He jumped off his bed and shouted loud enough “HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG” for In Sung to hear.

In Sung who was still in the kitchen got startles and ran quickly to his younger brother’s room. He opened the door and opened the lights to see his brother freaked out on the ground and on his bed none other than … Kim Jongin.

“What the hell Kai???” Kyungsoo stood from the ground.

“Your friend is weird….” In Sung was spooked. “Is he.. like.. obsessed with you?”

“I’m not weird… it’s just that I couldn’t sleep with the fact that you two live together…” Jongin said while he played with his fingers.

“Kai… what is wrong with you? You can’t just show up like this.. I nearly did it in my pants” Kyungsoo sighed at his childish response.

“Sorry… it’s late.. so can I sleep here for the night?” Jongin gave Kyungsoo the puppy eyes.

“No way in hell is this weirdo sleeping with you!” In Sung refused.

Kyungsoo looked at In Sung and whispered ‘please’ to him. “Fine… but only for the night” In Sung opened the door but stopped “And don’t try anything funny” He walked out.

Kyungsoo walked to his bed and lied down slowly. “Kai, you know you are going too far by coming here?”

“C’mon anyone would do that for the person they li….” Jongin stopped when he noticed the questioning look Kyungsoo was giving him.

“For the person they li…” Kyungsoo asked.

“For the person they like to be friends with.” Jongin laughed at his stupid answer.

“Ookay… let’s go to sleep” Kyungsoo pulled the covers over his head. He closed his eyes only to feel Jongin’s arms once again wrapping around his waist and his head resting on his back.

“Kai stop it or I’ll make you sleep on the ground.” Kyungsoo gave up when he heard the fake snoring sound Jongin was making.

The next day arrived and Kyungsoo woke up from bed, not finding Kim Jongin who supposedly was sleeping soundly there a few minutes ago. He got prepared for school and walked the same old path he usually takes. When he arrived to the school gates, he heard rough thuds and screams coming from the gym room which was usually empty so early in the morning.

He walked there to see what was happening; he hid behind the door which was slightly open.

“What is wrong with you Kim Jongin?” A boy who was severely injured shouted. He was lying there with all his other friends knocked down on the ground.

“If you try and touch Kyungsoo with those filthy hands of yours I’ll show you what real torture is” Jongin looked like a stranger, he is nothing like the sweet idiot who always tags along behind Kyungsoo and easily gets jealous.

“What do you mean? Why would we do something to that Shrimp?” the boy questioned while avoiding eye contact with Kim Jongin.

“Shrimp?” Kim Jongin held the boy from his wrist.

“That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter