Are You Getting Your Memories Back?

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mari was in the kitchen making dinner and waiting for Jungkook to come back, But the only thing that was keeping Mari from worrying of Junkook is finding his way home. But if Mari wasn't concentrated then the house could go in fire. As Mari continue cooking in the Kitchen, Mari notice that someone was at her door. She walked around the corner to find Jungkook standing there looking at her.

Mari quickly ran over to Jungkook wiping her hands on her apreon and went to locked the door. 

" You're home." Mari said to Jungkook who quickly ran back to the stove and started stiring her soup. Jungkook leaned against the wall and watch Mari cook. The women he think he loves in cooking him dinner, He don't know why but somewhere in his heart it was beating fast.

Jungkook walked over to see what Mari was making for him, He smiled at the smell and went back to the wall and stare at the view.

" How was meeting the Doctor." Mari asked while not looking at Jungkook, She took a spoonful of the broth. Mari reached over grabbing the salt and adding it to the soup. Jungkook didn't answer Mari question and kept thinking to himself if he should ask her or not. 

"  Mari-sh," Jungkook said still leaning up against the wall with his arm cross looking at Mari who was still cooking. 

" Ne?" She called out looking over to Jungkook and then back at the food in front of her. Jungkook smiled and walked over to her. 

" Can i ask you a question?" Jung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter