The Story That Was Never Told

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( Jungkook's POV) 

After the day my mom came and made things worst for me because Mari is now somewhere on this earth that I have no idea where she could be. I called her but she didn't answer me. I was walking around the house nervous and anxious. I told myself many times to take deep breaths. As I turned my back towards the door, it suddenly open. I looked over my shoulder and notice that it was Mari. ( Chapter 12) 

When Mari closed the door on me, I sat back on the the couch and leaned my head back. As soon as I close my eyes my phone starts to ring and it was my mother who was calling me. To be honest I really don't remember anything about her besides her being my mother. I slide my phone and she told me she needed to meet with me. 

I walked into the weird looking cafe that I wasn't aware off. Sitting by the window was my mom and this girl. I walked towards them and sat across from my mom. She smiled and reached over for my hand. 

" Jungkook-ah, this is Seo Hana. I don't think you remember her but she was your lover." My mom said smiling towards the girl I had no idea about. 

" Mari took you away from her, she was the one who cheated on you. What makes you think she's so close to Jimin. Jungkook-ah, you and Jimin are close friends. Haven't you wonder why Mari is so close Jimin." My mom said giving me a smirk. 

" Jungkook-ah,I'm the one who loves you! You love me too. Jungkook-ah, remember this necklace you gave me?" She s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter