Jimin's Girlfriend?

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mari walked into Jungkook hospital bedroom where he was lying there with a white band wrapped around his head, Mari walked over and took a seat by his bed, Mari tears where in her eyes. She grabbed Jungkook's hand and held it tight close by her cheek. 

" Jungkook-ah, Saranghae, Please recover so I can give you my answer" She said kissing Jungkook hand lightly and falling asleep besides him. 

************************************************************************

The next morning Jungkook open his eyes to see the light beaming through his eyes, He open them lightly and looked around his bedroom, His head was hurting badly. Jungkook slowly looked to his right to see that there was a girl sleeping next to him, Jungkook squint his eyes and tried to see the face of the girl.

Mari could feel that Jungkook was moving around, She looked up to see that he was staring at her but at the same time he was also giving her a weird stare. Just then Mari rememeber that Jungkook lost his memory. 

" Who are you?" Jungkook asked at Mari. It seems as if Jungkook was scared of Mari. Mari slowly got up from her seat and the tears of happiness were falling down her cheeks. 

" Why are you crying? Do you know me?" Jungkook asked looking at Mari. Mari wiped her tears away and ran towards the door. 

" Yah! Jungkook is up" She said shouting to BTS who were all sleeping outside waiting for Jungkook to wake up. All of them rushed to the door and notice that Jungkook was sitting up and looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter