You're Unbelievable.

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mari was in the room packing her things when suddenly the door open and she saw Jungkook standing there. Mari looked up in a shock and continue to pack her things. Jungkook walked over and grabbed Mari's hand, pulling her chin up with the other hand.

" Where the hell do you think you're doing?" Jungkook said very aggressively. Mari slapped Jungkooks hand away from her face and stood up quickly. Jungkook looked at Mari's action and smirked.

" Don't worry about me, focus on yourself. Go he girl downstairs who's waiting for you. Don't worry about me. I will be fine, I was fine before you came and I can be totally fine now" Mari said walking away from Jungkook. Jungkook clenched his fist and grabbed Mari by the arm. Mari looked at Jungkook and tried not to give him any emotions. 

" Are you trying to run away from me so you can be with Jimin? Well, that's not going to happen! You're mine, only mine! No one is allow to touch you, look at you or do any sort of things with you." Jungkook said pulling Mari hard enough and tosted her on the bed. 

" What are you doing? And me and Jimin? Are you stupid? You're unbelievable." Mari said scooting far away from Jungkook who smirked and slowly started crawling towards Mari. Mari grabbed a pillow and covered herself. Jungkook smiled and pulled the pillow away. 

" I'm not going to let some man touch you, you're mine only mine." Jungkook said grabbing Mari by the leg and making her lay flat, Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter