Let's Get Married

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mari woke up to notice that her eyes were way to swollen. Mari slipped in her slippers and made her way down the hallway and out of her room and towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water, she looked over her shoulder and notice that Jungkook was wrapping his hand. Jungkook looked angry wrapping his hand by himself. Mari placed the cup of water down and walked over to Jungkook. 

Mari grabbed Jungkook's hand, sitting across from him. Mari tucked a small peice of hair behind her ear and started unraping Jungkooks hand. Jungkook looked at Mari, a small smile creeped on his face. He quickly notice and stopped smiling. 

Jungkook jerked his hand away from Mari, Mari was in shocked, she looked up at Jungkook then back at his hand. 

" let me help you, you seem like you're having a hard time." Mari said grabbing Jungkooks hand. He jerked once again. Mari placed her hands on her lap and looks at Jungkook. Jungkook grabbed the wrap and starts wrapping it himself. 

" I thought that you hated me, you told me that you don't want me to touch you, what are you doing? Jungkook said looking up at Mari with a cold glare. Mari grabbed Jungkooks hand and started wrapping it herself again. 

" what did you do to your hand?" Mari said ignoring what Jungkook had said. Jungkook this time didn't jerk his hand back. He continue watching Mari take care of him. He don't know why but he's feeling like his heart is warm. He never felt like that before until now. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter