Don't Play With My Feelings.

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mari was shocked at what Jungkook had said to her, It was always a dream of hers to hear it from the person that she loved. She stood up and walked away from Jungkook's view. Jungkook was confuse on what was happening. He was getting mad for some odd reason, He walked over to Mari and grabebd her before she can walk away any farther. Mari looked at Jungkook with a blank expression. 

" Why didn't you answer me, is that a yes or a no?" Jungkook asked having a tighter grip on Mari. Mari grabbed her arm, having tears fall down on her face. She pulled Jungkook's hand away from her arm and looked at him sincerly. Jungkook didn't know why she had tears in her eyes. She looked down to the floor then back to Jungkook. 

" Your mom would never accept me." Mari said lokoing at Jungkook then walked away, With that split second.. Mari heard a loud hit on the wall. Mari looked at Jungkook who's fist was against the wall. Mari walked over to Jungkook and grabbed his hand. 

" What the hell are you doing?" Mari asked having fear in her eyes. Jungkook was breathing heavily. Jungkook looked over to Mari, grabbing her roughly by the shoulder. Jungkook pushed Mari against the wall.

" What are.." Mari couldn't finish without feeling pain in her arms with the tight grip that Jungkook's holding her by. 

" Shut up, You're just a full of ! You're not welling to marry me because you're still ing Jimin. AM I RIGHT?" Jungkook shouted at Mari while giving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter