We Meet Again.

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mari walked out of the room with Jungkook following from behind. The girl looked at them and rolled her eyes. 

" Oppa, who is she?" The girl asked while holding onto Jungkook's arm. Jungkook looked over and saw that Mari had tears in her eyes and watched Jungkook closely. Jungkook wrapped his arm around the girl and smirked giving her a small peck on the neck. The girl let out a small moan. Mari eyes widen, Mari quickly stood up giving the girl a fright. 

" Excuse me, I will have to leave." Mari said wiping her tears away and walked towards the kitchen. The girl turned back around and looked at Mari following her with her eyes. 

" Oppa, I will be right back." She said giving Jungkook a small peck and walked towards the kitchen. Mari was cooking something for them to eat. It was still very early in the morning and Mari haven't ate either. Mari looked up to notice someone watching her from the corner of her eyes. It was the girl that was with Jungkook. She smirked and walked towards Mari. 

" We meet again. Choi Mari." The girl said crossing her arms and looking at Mari. Mari Squint her eyes. Mari wasn't sure who she could be.. But her face seems very familiar to her. 

" and who are you to know my name?" Mari asked continuing cooking. The girl smiled and took a seat in front of Mari. 

" I thought you never asked. I'm Seo Hana. We went to school together, I was in economic and art class with you" she said smiling while resting he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter