Just A Little Bit Longer....

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Listen to Only Then Cover by Jungkook to set the mood* 

Its been a couple of days since Jungkook have stayed in his room. Jungkook opened his eyes to notice that the bright sun was beaming through his bedroom window. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, lifting his body off the bed with his head hung low. Jungkook let out a loud sigh and walked down to the kitchen. Jungkook walked down the stairs and saw the couch. Jungkook slid his hands into his pocket. Jungkook bit his lips and closed his eyes. 

" Everything or every where I go.. All I can see is you.." Jungkook calmly closed his eyes and walked into the kitchen to open the fridge just to have memories about the days where they would cook together in the kitchen. Jungkook grabbed a cup and got water, Jungkook wiped his lips and walked out into the patio to see the busy streets of Seoul. Jungkook pulled a chair out to contiue to stare at the sceenary. 

* Ding Dong* 

Jungkook placed his cup down and walked over to the door. Looking into the camera that was from the outside. Jungkook let out a small smile. He couldn't believe it, it was really Mari. Jungkook cleared his throat and fixed his hair quickly. 

Jungkook open the door to see Mari standing there. Mari looked up and gave Jungkook a blank stare. 

" Mari-ah, You came.." before Jungkook can even finish his sentence. 

' Anni, I only came back to grab my stuff." Mari said walking pass Jungkook and up the stairs into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter