It's A Plan.

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* The Day Before Mari Went Back To Jungkook's House* 

Mari was laying in bed, when she heard a soft knock at her door. Mari looked over her shoulder to see who would walk through the door. Mari pulled herself out of bed, sliding on her slippers and walking towards the door like a zombie. Mari rubbed her neck, opening the door to see the rest of BTS standing there by her door. Mari's eye's widen. 

" Oh.. What bring you guys here? How did you.." Before Mari could even finish her sentence Suga gave Mari a cold hard stare before pushing the door right past her. The others followed in silenced. Mari closed the door and walked over to her bed where the other was sitting all around her. 

Suga let out a hard sigh before looking up at Mari. Mari was confuse on how they knew where she was living, especially that she was staying at her parents at the moment. Taehyung looked at Mari with a hard stare. Mari felt uneasy. 

" Do you guys want any...." Before Mari could finish her sentense, Jimin placed his hand on Mari's arm. Mari looked at Jimin then back at the others. Mari looked down and everyone else stayed silent. 

" Are you guys going to say something? Or are you guys just gonna keep giving me a hard time by sitting there and staring at me?" Mari asked who almost let out a small chuckle. 

" Mari-ah," Suga called out her name, for some odd reason.. When Suga called her name in a cold tone, Mari could feel shivers running down her spine. Mari looked at Suga who was now starting to look fustrated. 

" Don't Hurt Jeon Jungkook." Suga said in a monotone with a cold expression. The others all looked at Mari. Mari didn't underst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter