My Memories... They Are Back.

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of days have passed, Mari haven't been speaking to Jungkook. Jungkook was sitting on the couch watching t.v until he heard small rain tapping on the window. Jungkook looked over and notice that it was raining. Jungkook looked at his watch on his wrist and notice that it has been 3 hours since Mari haven't came back yet. Jungkook turned off his t.v and waited patiently. 

As time went by, Jungkook notice that the rain became more harder and harder. Jungkook was getting nervious, he was bitting onto his thumb hoping for the best. After pacing back and forth he heard someone unlocking the front door. Jungkook walked over to the door and waited patiently while seeing Mari all soaked and wet. 

Mari looked up to notice Jungkook standing there looking worried, She took off her shoes and walked right passed Jungkook. Jungkook felt a sharp pain in his chest, He turned around and grabbed Mari by the arm. Mari looked over at Jungkook who seemed hurt by her action. She lightly pulled her hand away from Jungkook's grip and walked into the kitchen with bags in her hands. Jungkook walked over and stared at her face. 

" Mari.." Jungkook called out her name soflty. Mari heart hurt a little from hearing Jungkook call her name. Mari turned away and started placing things into the fridge. Mari turned back around and grabbed something from the bag again until she felt a hand on hers. 

" I'll do it" Jungkook said softly while lightly pushing Mari away. She looked at him in the eyes and pulled the bag in her direction. 

" It's fine, I got it" She said coldly and returned to her doing. Jungkook pulled the bag away and pulled Mari's hands towards him. Mari looked up looking deep into Jungkook soul.

"I know, that you're somewhere inside there. This isn't who you are. If only you could return back to your old self.. that would make me the happiest person ever."

" You finally said something to me after a couple of days." Jungkook said calmly. Mari didn't leave Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter