Know Your Limit

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* Listen to Only Then cover by Kookie to get the mood of this chapter* :) 

Jungkook woke up to a heavy heart, Jungkook slowly open his eyes and saw that it was snowing. Jungkook slowly placed his head on his arms and continue to stare outside. Jungkook closed his eyes and tears started to flow down his face. 

* Flashback* 

Jungkook and Mari was walking down the park holding each other's hand tightly. Jungkook looked over to Mari and let out a smiled, he quickly looked down at the floor thinking that Mari didn't catch him staring at her. Mari looked over quickly and nudge Jungkook who let out a small chuckle.

" What's so funny." Mari asked looking at Jungkook with a small smile. Jungkook then looked back at Mari who was staring at him beautifully. Pulling Mari hard enough to land his lips on his cheeks. Mari quickly then grabbed her checks. Jungkook then smiled and continue to stare at the light that was over their head.

" Kookie-ah," Mari called out. Jungkook looked at Mari with a serious face.

" Hmmm." Jungkook called out, Mari smiled and pointed to the stars that was over their head. Jungkook scooted over to get a better view of the star. 

" That star is going to be our star. When winter comes back around, lets see if we can find this star again. Under this tree, by this light poll and under the stars on this winter night. And lastly, on this day as well." Mari said smiling brightly and wrapping her arm around Jungkook tightly. Jungkook smiled and nodded. 

" Sure, that star let's name is Mari" Jungkook said Mari quickly looked at Jungkook and pushing him away lightly. Jungkook chuckled. Jungkook pulled Mari closer and fixed her scarf. Mari smiled and fixed Jungkook's beanie. Walking the night away, Jungkook and Mari went down the path and went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter