Breakfast With Jung Jungkook.

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mari woke up to a pair of arms wrapped around her, She smiled to rememeber what happen yesterday. Mari slowly removed Jungkook's hand and slowly get out of bed. Mari gave Jungkook a quick glance and smiled. He still sleep beautifully like how he always did. Mari slipped on her shoes and walked to the kitchen. Mari tide her hair up and started grabbing things from the fridge and placed them on the counter. 

It was time to starte cooking. Mari grabbed the pan and decided to make stir frie noodles, and make ox bone soup since Jungkook loved Ox bone soup. But she wasn't sure if Jungkook will remember her soup. 

Jungkook up to feel and empty place on the bed next to him, He looked over his shoulder to notice that this isnt the couch. He got up and looked outside to where the sun was shining so brightly. He smelt something delious he got up and walked to the kitched to notice that Mari was setting up the kitchen table and all the food was there. 

Jungkook smiled and walked closer, Mari looked over in surprise

" You're up? I was just about to wake you up, Breakfast is done." Mari said pulling a chair out. Jungkook scatched his head and sat down here Mari pullred the chair out. 

" Here," Mari said placing the noodles on his plate and gave him a bowl for the ox bone soup. Jungkook grabbed his spoon and fork and started eating. 

" Thank you." Jungkook said eatting while looking at Mari who was also eating. They both sat across from eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter