2 A long day

Another heir story

A LONG DAY

_________________________

 

 

Jonghoon POV

Jonghoon sighs as he goes in the cafeteria. He's already a messed in the morning and then their homeroom teacher had make him stayed back to clean the classroom as a punishment for dozing off during his class. What a bummer. 

But as soon as he sees steak on the way down the queue,his face lit up feeling a lot better. It's his all time favourite food and he have to say this,IT'S FREE for god sake,nevertheless he loves his  school,they have the best buffet menu all the time. 

He is getting all hype up and excited to pick a few steak and it's side courses.oh!they have lava cakes by the end of the table,he grabs it and then glances over s that have already gathered at a table by the corner,feeling a little giddy with excitement;he can't wait to eat.

He stride over to them and not looking what's coming,merely concentrating on the food while walking.And then there's no warning,nothing, it felt like being slapped,'PAK' but softer. The food hit parts of his face and neck as well as his shirt. Easy said,it's everywhere.

His lip parted and his body is momentarily freeze on the spot due to the sudden shock. Too shock to do anything,think or to hear what they crowd are saying.

10seconds or so, as tho he knows who threw ,with a quick move he turn to hyuna, looking deadly at her. She didn't budge nor breaking their eye contact,challenging jonghoon's man's pride. 

"You deserved it anyway," the sentence echos in his head as his heart boils. Actually,he didn't really want to make a big deal out of it. happens and it's just not his day. All he wanted is for her to apologize but no,she had to make it worst. 

He grab on her drink and pour all of out it on her head,just like pouring all his anger out. He smirk with satisfaction when look over at her face who is surprised and furious and then walk off. 

All of members look at him with different expressions;surprise, a resentful look and sympathetic,minhwan is just focusing on his food.Whatever,he thot and then plop down next to hongki in frustration and most of all,thanks to her,he lost his appetite. 

"She's a girl afterall hyung. "Jaejing shot. 

"Then should i pour the water at you?" Jonghoon backfired,annoyance in his tone as he shot a dagger stare. 

Hongki burst out laughing and pat jaejin's shoulder. " ya this isn't the first time you see them fighting right,let them be." He said chuckling as he ruffles the latter head. 

" ya slow down on the food maknae ya. You'll die from choking!" Seunghyun make a face and take his chopstick and passed him water. 

--

Hyuna grumbles unstoppably in the toilet while drying her hair using the hand dryer. Not to mention,empty toilet,if anyone sees her in that state would thot she had gone crazy. 

" that moron, i'll make sure i have my revenge. " 

"That stupid ughhh!!! If only killing people is legal i would have killed him first and then jia,that girl! She better-" 

"Omg hyun!" A high pitched voice shrieked interrupted her alone session. she stopped from grumbling and looks up,speaking of the devil.Jia run towards with a hug but let go as soon as she feels hyuna's eyes are on her. 

" you betrayer!" Hyuna scowled.

Jia burst out laughing at her clutching to her stomach because seeing her wet hair and uniform is just too funny. Anyone wouldn't dare to do anything to hyuna,not when she's the top3 ranked. Guess hyuna hit his limit. And eventually hyuna ends up laughing with her and playfully hit her bestfriend for a countless times. 

" idiot." Hyuna muffled. 

Afterawhile,jia stop laughing and breathe in calming herself down. "Ilhoon texted what happened and asked me to find you. Are you okay?"

"yah do i look like i'm okay to you? My whole hair is wet. I don't understand,was there a need to pour all of the water."she complaint. 

"Yes. " jia chortle and hyuna playfully hit her again. 

"but still at least he didn't use any violence on you. Ilhoon was worried sick do you know that? Anyways can't you just say 'i'm sorry,it wasn't on purpose.' Is that really difficult?"

"Aww my baby is worried of me."

"it's him that made me so difficult. i hate him therefore i have no reason to apologise to him and that doesn't mean he have the rights to pour the water on me,miss jia." 

"Ya can't you do something about it. i'm getting sick and tired of seeing you guys fighting like some old married couple."

"Please. I rather marry with my dog." Hyuna gave a disgusted look at her bestfriend and jia just throw a 'whatever' look and then help hyuna to dry her hair before they return to their classes. 

After what had happened both of them avoid each other at all cost through out the day. Their ego always have to hinder them from being nice however they like it that way,they don't have any reason to be nice either. Why bother. 

--

Jonghoon butler opens the car door for him and he bow in return. He strides over at the huge house to be welcomed by one of the elder maid. "Your suits are ready sir. " she said. 

Without any word, he bow again and goes up to his room without making any noises at all. When he is in the house he's another person now. 

A man that holds a huge responsibility on his shoulder and also a man that rarely speaks in the house.

A mature choi jonghoon. 

His suits are up hanging and he just have to choose a suitable color for today's event. He can't help but to sigh as he reaches for the towel. 

"He's going to be mad at me. Hais molla." He murmured going in for a warm shower.

After he's done and all suit up. He went down seeing the maids already prepared for him dinner.He look over at his watch stating 6.00pm and bit his lip. He didn't have time to eat but seeing how his maids thoughtfully prepared for him,he couldn't resist either.One bite wouldn't kill right. 

He bows to the maid and as soon as he sits he scarf down the food. The elder maid stands by his side watching over him and smile shaking her head.And within minutes is almost finished and he rush off to his car. 

"You're late. " his father said firm while looking thru the papers he have to sign. 

"My grades are slipping so i had an extra-"

" how could your grades be slipping jonghoon! What have you been doing?! Are you not paying any attention in class?"

how could i be paying attention when i'm sleep deprived and all i think about is business,to make you proud- choi junghoe.

But nothing like those words came out and he bow instead, to apologise for not doing good enough,"i'm sorry i had disappointed you- father,i'll make sure the grades are stable from now on." 

"Okay,make sure you finish up the final project we're progressing and have you done your homework? Do your homework too." 

"Okay. " he monotonely said and bow to his father.

"Oh right, remember we have a ball to attend so you don't have to come to work,ahyoung will tell you later. "His father said. 

Ah,i forgot about that ball. He thot. Jonghoon is already having celebration in his head. 

"Understood." He bow again and leave the office room. 

He grunted as he sits down on his chair,it's a long day for him. His room is just the same as those typical wealthy kids. Nothing special. Except it's like a second home to him. There are times he had to go to school from work and hadn't had time for sleep.

Piles of files have piled up on his table either waiting for his approval or ideas. He look at them,dazing off. He's exhausted honestly,to a certain point he question himself what is he doing with his life. At the age 18, he should be having fun,hanging out with ft island till late night. But no,he's busy building up his father business and he don't want to be regard as useless or worthless son. 

Ahyoung knocked on the door and peek on jonghoon. "Come in " he said.

"so tomorrow evening you have a Starlight event. You're required to wear something classy.The day after tomorrow you have a meeting with Mr. Ok"

He nod and then she left him alone.

He let out a long breath and gather his enthusiasm to start his work. 

He closes his last file and sigh in relief,everything are done. He look over at his watch which stated 3 in the morning and guess he just have to go to school from work and quickly start on his homework.