Got ur luv

Another heir story

Hyuna have not eaten or have a single drip of water nor has she changed her clothes for the past three days and like a lifeless person she was,which she regrettably opted that for how she was going to die.Well guess what, it doesn’t seem to affect her at all. She’s not dying but feeling thirsty and disgusted of how sticky she was which all she could think of was how stupid all of this. 

 

Then her train of thoughts were distracted by the sound of the house that clicked open when whoever had pressed the password correctly. “noona?”

 

“damn it, why can’t it be jonghyun?” she muttered softly under her breath.She closes her eyes and sigh,wishing she could sink in with the floor. If hadn’t for her weak body,she would’ve gotten up in instant because letting the younger seeing her state right now wasn’t really a good idea.

 

“noona?” he called again and hyuna prepares herself from being attacked. 

 

“omg noona!” His face stone terrified and shaken. The dark past of his triggered making him unable to breathe. 

 

“okay ilhoon relax, breathe, i know i’m on the floor i’m more than fine therefore please don’t panic and get me water instead.” she chuckled when ilhoon waste no time and rush off to the kitchen. 

 

Before he passes her the water, ilhoon guide her sister up. Ilhoon anxiously watched her sister drown all the water and when she gave back the glass,ilhoon sits next to her,”are you okay?what happened?” He was so heart broken seeing his sister weak. 

 

Hyuna smile gratefully while playing ilhoon’s fingers,”i’m good now thanks to you.” 

 

“did you tried to…harm yourself?”he asked carefully.He was more scared than hyuna who decided to die. She rolled her eyes when ilhoon was still struggling to say the word die after so long but she didn’t mention it, he has his own dark past too and she don’t want that to trigger on him,what she didn’t know, she already did. 

 

“yea but i pick the wrong choice tho,my body is sticky as hell.” hyuna grimaced while touching her arm disgustingly and ilhoon laughed,”no wonder it’s stink here,just how long you didn’t bath huh.Now come on, let’s get you fresh. Have you eaten tho?” 

 

Hyuna shakes her head and ilhoon said nothing but the tight grip says a different thing and she decides to ignore it. 

 

**

 

After a fresh shower and dressed in a fresh clothes, she head down and her stomach already growling to the delicious smell. Ilhoon put down the last pot of dish and rush to guide hyuna down. 

 

“are you planning to get married baby?” she asked looking over at all the dishes that filled up on the table.

 

“Told you i won’t get married until you are.” Ilhoon pulled out hyuna’s chair for her and gently put her down,then settle down by her side. 

 

“but you’ve been learning how to cook!And to see you’re able to cook at this amount of dishes you sure you’re not preparing for wedding?your wife is so lucky.” Hyuna spoke while her eyes trail at busy ilhoon whom scooping food for her.

 

“i learnt how to cook not to impress my future wife but to feed my lovely sister.Now say AH—“ ilhoon said truthfuly and brought the spoon that filled with rice and fish in front of . Then fed her the kimchi stew. 

 

“My hands are not injured you know. I can eat perfectly without you feeding me.” 

 

“sure you can, but i insist.” Ilhoon smiled and fed her again. She can’t thank enough that she has a loving and understanding younger brother but it became more frustrating when he wouldn’t let her touch any of the utensils at all. 

 

Baby feeding end well nevertheless,she was not up to argue with ilhoon today. Ilhoon then pick up hyuna to get to her bed. 

 

When he had tucked her in, ilhoon scratch his nape nervously and hyuna gave a questioning look.

 

“Can i sleep with you?”he asked,finally after long of hesitation. 

 

Hyuna hummed. Ilhoon dance a celebration dance before he tucked himself in,giving her some space too as she stretched out her arm to put on top of his waist. 

 

No one talks, the air became tensed suddenly and only their breathing was heard. 

 

“Did i scare you that badly?” hyuna asked, breaking the silence. 

 

Ilhoon nods. “To the point i couldn’t breathe.” 

 

“I’m sorry baby.” Then the silence hit again. 

 

“Are you having a hard time living noona? Jonghyun hyung told me you’re taking pills again.”His voice was weak and sad. He knew hyuna had to depend on medication pills everyday to live when it became too overwhelming for her and to recover from her episode attacks but that was long ago and she has recovered;she didn’t have to take her meds anymore, not until recently when jonghyun had told him about it. He was devastated, he had seen hyuna in the past and one of the thing he hate was hyuna back in her own destructive self.

 

“Remember what the doctor has told? i won’t recover from it. I have to take control of own my brain.”

 

“But you were doing so well noona,so so so well that i thought i could at least let go of you and let any guy you like take care of you.”

 

Hyuna gasped dramatically, “ you would? I thought i would be forever in your wrath baby brother.” 

 

Ilhoon rolled his eyes and snickered, “ i know i can be over the top sometimes—“

 

“All the time.” she interrupted. 

 

“Can be over the top ALL the time, possessive and an ‘obsessive boyfriend’ the students in our school called me. “ Hyuna laughed and ilhoon rolled his eyes once again,smiled afterwards listening to hyuna’s beautiful laugh. 

 

“but i also know i’m just your step younger brother, i have no rights to do that at all,in fact, i don’t deserve to be in this loving family. But you guys are my strength. I didn’t have anyone loved me like how you guys love me especially you and hyung so it hurts seeing you in this state noona.”

 

“i know, i’m sorry and you deserve all the love ilhoon don’t let others tell you otherwise. “

 

He smiled weakly while her head gently. “You didn’t have to apologise noona. Just don’t leave me and hyung. I’ll always be here with you forever till you’re married.” 

 

“With two baby monsters go scaring all the men i meet,i doubt i would get married.” she sneered, giving a face at ilhoon and he sheepishly giggled,”You liked jonghoon hyung tho. And talking about him, did something happened ?”

 

“He look like a lost puppy in school.” 

 

Hyuna went quiet. 

 

Ilhoon took it as something has happened between them, “ do you want me to kick his for you?” he said playfully then turned serious afterwards,”wanna talk it out?”

 

She didn’t really feel like talking about it but seeing how he was worrying about her, she didn’t have the heart to keep it as a secret. 

 

“basically we went the amusement park, well i can’t really blame him because he didn’t know about my attack. Maybe because i saw sungjin—“

 

“A gangster like sungjin was at the amusement park?!”

 

She frowns, “gangsters can’t go amusement park now?” rolling her eyes when ilhoon just scoffed and continues, “that was when i got my episode,apparently i can’t be talking about my past, that was what i discovered.” 

 

“you hold it very well noona,”he said softly and proudly. 

 

“HYUNA?!”Someone shouted, searching for her. Hyuna raised her brow at the younger boy,”he wanted to check on you.” 

 

“hyun—What the hell KIM ILHOON?!WHY ARE YOU ON THE BED WITH MY GIRL?!” Jonghyun burst in with eyed wide and hands on his hips.Hyuna laughed as she sits up and gave a hug at jonghyun.

 

“it’s fine, i let him sleep with me.You didn’t see his face earlier when he found me on the ground.” 

 

“oh i can already imagine. you okay baby?” jonghyun asked, eyes full with concern and hyuna nodded with a smile, then he looked at ilhoon and asks, “ you okay there buddy?”

 

“i was scared less but i’m okay.” Ilhoon grinned cutely as jonghyun ruffles his hair. Hyuna sling her arm around ilhoon and rest her head on his shoulder,“You sleeping here?”

 

Jonghyun nods, “ Tell me if this guy do anything weird to you. i’ll be outside working.” 

 

“HYUNG! i don’t like noona that way!” ilhoon face scrunched up in disgust. Jonghyun laughed and dismissed the topic off by bidding them goodnight. 

 

“i love you baby. and thank you.” Hyuna hummed with her eyes closed while she ilhoon head gently. 

 

“love you too noona, hyung too.”

 


**

a/n: sorry about the short chappie but i hope you like the siblings love tho. hehe.