You're nothing,you don't sway me.

Another heir story

YOU'RE NOTHING, YOU DON'T SWAY ME

__________________________________________________________________

 

For the half of the day in school,jonghoon hasn't make any eye contact with hyuna.It's impressive how he held it in the urge to fight back,because a person like hyuna, isn't the type to keep to her words. 

Therefore whenever she sees him by the corridor,she would purposely bump her shoulder into him. Throw him papers like there's a basketball hoop on the back of his head. She neverrrr stop and jonghoon would never complain and ignore her instead. 

Hyuna look at the back of jonghoon seeing how he slumped his shoulder down and spacing out. She smirk and then make a small nod at sungjae(one of ilhoon's clique and he is hyuna's favourite.)

Sungjae grin one sidedly. "Ya," he called as he kicked the person infront of him with force which the chair literally lifted up a little and jonghoon body jerked in surprise. 

He turned in annoyance,"ya? For what i know you're younger than me yook sungjae. " 

"Ani. I don't respect anyone who embarrassed a girl infront of everyone. " Jonghoon scoff and look at hyuna and she simply shrug. Hyuna could see his jaws clenches together. First eye contact,she counted. 

"But that wasn't what i was going to talk 'bout,"Sungjae chirp in,getting back jonghoon's attention. 

"Give me answers." He said." You know i'm not good in biology." He added. 

Jonghoon jaw hanged open,he knew what he's talking about,sungjae have always been a failure in biology,only biology;it's weird how he would fail on one subject and excel everhthing else.Biology isn't that hard either.

He was about to argue and refuse until sungjae targetted his weakness point. "I'll spread around about your devil dad~"he said in singsonged tone wiggling his eyebrows and smiling widely. He couldn't do anything—all he could think of,is his father. No one touch his one and only family. 

Jonghoon immediately turned to hyuna shooting daggers at her but she mouthed 'you're welcome' at him from far. He wanted to attack on her and fortunately the teacher arrived just the right time to refrain him from being a killer. 

"You wouldn't." Jonghoon said in whispered gritted teeth and sungjae only scoffed at him,"I would-do anything. Only if you get me an A on my quiz test of course." Jonghoon couldn't stand any longer and ignore the latter.

Time flies and lunch came. Sungjae claps on jonghoon shoulder and pat him grinningly," thank you for the answer jonghoonie hyung,"he clicked his tongue. 

"Noona,let's go. Hyung waiting for you."

"Naeee." Hyuna obeys merrily taking sungjae hand while jonghoon watches them out clenching his hands. 

——

Jonghoon wanted to go out for lunch but his bladder couldn't hold on anymore too and he rush off to the washroom.However as soon as he sits on the bowl, a loud splash echoes in the cubicle. Jonghoon is all wet and his heart burn. 

Twice. He counted,the times he got poured on water. 

"Maybe you want to be careful with woman next time." Someone advised before getting out chuckling with his group of friends. 

He grumbled while harshly cleaning himself. The thing about rich people;cafeteria,classes,up to their washroom are modern style,expensive,and also everything are already set. Their washroom are flawless,not a speck of dust is seen, the sink are in marble-like, the towels and toiletries by the side. 

He pushes everyone out of his way.

"Hyung!" Seunghyun called out waving to him but he got ignored and look at him curiously,that's not the way to their  direction,he thot tilting his head.

"Get up." Jonghoon said gritted teeth.

Looking how hyuna isn't responding. He repeat again lowly," i said, get up." 

Hyuna sigh and get up anyway. "i need to talk to you,follow me." 

They went in the boy's locker and jonghoon lock the door. He checks all of the places and when ensuring there's no one. He lean on the locker with arm crossed. "So tell me what's your problem." 

Hyuna quirks her brow and cackle," you,breathing?" 

"You're ridiculous hyuna,give me a good one,"

"That was the good one tho; YOU breathing."she repeated again except using a firm tone and looking deadly at his face!  Jonghoon couldn't take it any longer he smashed to hyuna closing the space between them. 

"You're reallllly getting on my nerves hyuna, don't provoke me,"he growled.

Hyuna smirk,"one, good that i'm getting on your nerves, that means i'm doing good. Two,do i look like i care. Three, you don't sway me jonghoon." 

"Let me see if this sway you." Jonghoon mouth crashes to her and it almost make her scoff. She don't respond nor pushes him away, neither feeling anything.

After a moment, jonghoon stop and keep his head down as hyuna smile in triumphant 

" i told you,you don't sway me hoonie." She teased. " now that we're done please don't call me again,you've already wasted my 10minutes of lunch time and you only make someone angrier." 

Hyuna open the door to reveal a furious ilhoon. "Get the away from her."

"Ilhoon can you chill."

"god no!i don't even know what you guys were doing in there."

"i'll explain later, let's just go,he's just wasting our time."

"The next time i see you next to her, i swear to god i kill you."Ilhoon spat at jonghoon whom have been so quiet,before pulling her out of the place and hyuna keep herself from retorting,she's proud to have ilhoon always by her side.