3 Revenge is sweet

Another heir story

REVENGE IS SWEET

_____________________________________

(Hyuna's dress)

"Who are you guys staring at." Jonghyun asked when he approached the two girls with a glass of red wine in his hand and slinging the other over hyuna's shoulder.

All the wealthy families have gathered once again yet, for another auction ball that they would have every once a year. And today,is the day,everyone wears exceptionally extra expensive dresses,suits and accessories to brag to one another,nevertheless, they look stunning. 

As for hyuna she has a simple long dress that is gradient color of turquoise and white going downwards, looking beautiful nevertheless. 

Out of curiousity he look at their direction,it's a guy with a slick blonde hair, combed back perfectly and in a coat that is at his  knee length and dark blue in color which apparently matches his cold looks, along with a white button-up shirt and a black tie underneath. 

What a fine man,he thot. 

"Oh,hyuna's sworn enemy." Jia simply replied shrugging. 

Jonghyun take back his thots immediately. Then he quirk his eyebrow and upon realization he shriek," that's the guy ilhoon talked about? The one,poured water at you?"

"Hm." Hyuna hummed while continue to play the staring game with jonghoon and then she snapped,"no ,sherlock. Oppa!"And before she know it,jonghyun is approaching him but manages to pull him before he goes any further,"it's not worth it oppa. Let's go,the event is starting. "  

Jonghyun groan in disapproval and stand close to hyuna as he whispers,"if i know he's doing something or get too close to you baby, i'm not letting him go."

" okay okay chill okay oppa. You're too overprotective." She said irritatedly pulling him towards a table which has her family name on a sign board. 

 

"Quit staring already!"Hongki complaint in annoyance.

"Wowow.who is he? Hugging your girlfriend hyung!" Seunghyun squealed annoyingly.Jonghoon wanted to roll his eyes at seunghyun but restrained from doing so and continue to stare. 

"Why is he coming over here??" Minhwan asked in fear but relieved when he sees hyuna managed to pull him back. 

"I know him."jaejin said quietly devouring the most expensive dessert; bruleed baby banana cream pie. All of them quirked their brows at him,waiting for him to elaborate his sentence. 

"Oh god stop eating already!" Minhwan scowled getting impatient. 

Jaejin scoff,"Says the one who is always shoving food in his face." The latter rolled his eyes at the maknae and eventually put down his fork. "Don't you guys read magazines? He's the vogue magazine model." He said in duh-tone. 

"so what's the relationship between the two? No, three, i saw ilhoon were together with the kim's family too. " minhwan asked. 

"I don't know. Apparently no one knows." Jaejin shrug and then continues,"their name's are confidential thus both the guys don't really have a family name,it's complicated."

"But rumor has it that jonghyun is her boyfriend and ilhoon is jonghyun's little brother that always tag along with them. Their family story seems sketchy so i don't know either. "He added. 

 

-

People starts to gather around infront of the stage with drinks on their hands and an assistant by the their side.

"You're dead ilhoon." Hyuna whispered when he sits near to her.Ilhoon only grinned at her as he shrug and then face forward to see a male comes out with an expensive contemporary vase. And everyone starts to bet. 

"$300million."one of the assistant shouted."300million going once." 

"400million."

"400million going once."

"500million."

"500million going once."

"1000million." Hyuna's family assistance shouted.

"1000million going once."

Silent.

That's when hyuna sees someone,probably his father whispered to jonghoon and seems like having a heated argument, then the choi's assiatant nodded. 

"19,00billion. " he shouted. Everyone cooes their wows.

"19,00billion going once."

"Going twice."

"Going thrice."

"Congratulation,the choi's family wins!"

The other families gather around the choi's, congratulating them however jonghoon goes out of the hotel seems a little annoyed and hyuna follows when she sees him. 

"As expected the mighty choi jonghoon,how fascinating it is to see you here. "Hyuna tug a smirk.He turned to her with a frown."What are you doing here." He asked lowly as his stare bore to her eyes. 

"Just because." she shrugged with an evil smile. 

"You don't tell me just because. What the ery you're doing here hyuna." 

Hyuna cackled,"woah chill hoonie." She said as she approaches him," i see you don't have a good relationship with your dad. "

Upon mentioning of his father, he towered hyuna within seconds,they're now inches apart however she didn't swayed,instead, she smirk even more. Liking how she could overpower him.

"That's none of your business."he growl. 

She chortle. "Is it jonghoon? Because, seeing you as tho you had it all, annoys the hell out of me. Now that i know your weakness, it's kinda feel great you know. " 

"Shut up and get back to your oh-so-model boyfriend." 

Hyuna surpressed her gasp. How the hell he knows about jonghyun,she wanted to ask but she maintained her poker face. "Oh? Did i smell jealousy over here? I'll make sure to give you my attention now and then,don't worry hoonie."

"You're mental hyuna." He scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Not when you're around. Stay away far from me,don't make me see you or else you suffer. "She threatened but he didn't swayed either and snorted looking at her unbelievable.

"Yah do you think i want to see your face too? My grandmother looks better than you plus how would you make me suffer? No one is brave enough to touch the 1st runner up. " he scoffed confidently. 

Hyuna raise a brow and smile one sidedly," Sure, whatever you say hoonie." Then jonghyun appear from behind,fuming. 

"For now,i'll get going wouldn't want my boyfriend to wait on me."she said lovingly. "Oh right!" She exclaimed afterthot and smiled innocently, "Congratulations hoonie,my present for you." She poured the red wine on his head with a satisfying expression.

"Have a good night er." She cackled walking off to jonghyun.Jonghoon froze on his spot,too speechless and there's so many hings on his mind that he don't know what to do now.