Revenges

Another heir story

Hyuna lay down on the bathtub while letting the shower runs and let it overflows the tub.She stare off at the wall,expressionlessly,drowning in her own thoughts.

You've came this far,you can't crumble now.

The scene at the restaurant replays in her head again. The people that looked at her with judging eyes,those eyes that she fear the most. 

She grip on the the bathtub holder by her side as she trembles again and short of breath,just like earlier, but those images becomes more clearer in her head and her trembles got even worst. Her hands and legs couldn't move as tho it's glued to the tub.

Hyuna closes her eyes and drowns herself in the water.

Hyuna breathe. Hyuna just breathe,there's no one in here—Just you and the monster in your head. Wake up hyuna.

Her head says, 'yes,i want to die', her heart says, 'no,i need to live' but she wouldn't budge nor think.

What are you doing to yourself,hyuna? Aren't you tired of committing suicide? Please,don't do this yourself,you know you're better than this. 

"Baby?"

Hyuna get out of the water immediately upon hearing her pet name,gasping for air.Right.That melodic voice,that alluring smile,that pet name he calls her, just that person is the reason why she's still alive till today,after numerous times attempting suicides. 

"Baby,what are you doing? It's almost 2hours you're in there,ilhoon is dying to be with you!Are you okay?" Jonghyun rapidly knocking on the toilet.

"Will be out in a minute!"She answered quickly getting out of the bathtub.

After dressing herself she went down to the dining room. Her dad and step mum are talking to each other,whilst jonghyun and ilhoon are doing their own thing. 

Upon hearing the sound of light hustles of hyuna's footsteps, all of then look up with a smile,on the side note—ilhoon's smile creep her out. Possessive and not to mention obsessive boyfriend. 

"Finally.Took you so long!" Ilhoon whined, running towards her and grip her hand to intertwine it together again.He guide hyuna to her seat and pushes the chair for her. And then they start to eat. 

"Are you guys going home after this?"Hyuna asked and scowls when her step mum puts an egg roll in her plate. 

"Don't try to act nice with her." Jonghyun snapped seeing how uncomfortable hyuna is as he ignores hyuna's dad that gave a disapproval look but said nothing.

"Oh,i'm sorry." Her step mum said softly.

Ilhoon awkwardly clears his throat,"we're going home.hyung has many things to do." Hyuna slump her shoulder and pout.

**

"Why can't you do things properly huh?!" Another of a pole hit on jonghoon's . 

"Do you have to embarrass yourself in front the CEO of diamond hotel?" He received another beating and he silently took it all. 

"What did i say about meeting clients?" He asked and jonghoon stood up facing his dad.

"1 be nice, 2 be professional, 3 don't embarrass you, 4 Always give alternative ideas when clients does not agree with us." 

"OUT NOW! Before i beat you to a pulp!" His dad yelled and jonghoon quickly walk off. 

The moment he is out of his dad office,jonghoon adjust his shirt and tucks in properly.He put on a poker face and proceed to his own office. Not a groan or grunt,he sits down as tho those beatings doesn't hurt. It isn't the first time,so it doesn't realy matters.

Apparently,Mr Jang had talked about the accident earlier to his dad,eventho it amused mr jang,his father tho,wants everything to be perfect and professional-liked; Just like his father, they called him a perfectionist. 
 

**

 
The next day in school isn't any better.

He grunts,his hips down to his are hurting and his stomach isn't helping either. It's his nth time going to the washroom,taking a dump.

After spending hours in the toilet,he goes back to class and heave a heavy breathe.Everyone as well as the teacher piqued curiousity about jonghoon going in and out for countless times.

"Jonghoon,are you okay?" He asked. "You look pale." He added,afterthot.

Jonghoon give a small nod and goes to his seat as he ignores all the stares. Then someone kicked his chair—none other than sungjae. 

He sigh and turn looking unamused.

"Check your pocket." He told,then he went back to reading his comic. The teacher can't really complain about it tho, sungjae parents are one of the 'bank' for the school; all the Apple computers and laptops,school's trip- VIPs planes are funded by them.

Jonghoon checks his pocket and he could feel a paper in it.Taking it out and reading it,he is not surprised but turn to look at hyuna anyways.Of course,there's always something under her sleeves when she had nicely returned his already long forgotten,not to mention washed uniform,she took the opportunity to put something on his drink and now he has diarrhoea. 

Hyuna winks.  

The spaghetti was nice,thank you for spicing out for me. And that was my thank you gift. Hope you're having fun in the toilet."  


 

The following day,isn't any different either,just jonghoon taking revenge.

"JONG JONGHOON!!!!" Hyuna yelled thru out the school. Jonghoon burst out laughing and high fives with the rest of s. 

Hyuna marched up to the group,with jia catching up behind.

"Where the hell is my uniform?!" She asked,fuming and jonghoon shrugged holding in his laughter.

"I hate you." She said,clenching her jaws before turning to head out.

 


 

On the 3rd day of the week.

"." He cursed beneath his breath and jaejin turn to take a look at what he's fussing about.

"No wayyy." Jaejin closed his mouth in utter shock. The rest of s gathers around jonghoon's locker and when the sees it,they went utter speechless as well. 

Jonghoon pull out the sticky note that hanging on it's door.

It's an icing day!  

Minhwan test out the white creamy frost and hums,"Definitely icing frost." He even more,liking it while jonghoon groan and disturbed by how minhwan is seductively—It's just too disgusting.


4th day.

Hyuna's bag is decorated prettily by jonghoon and jia had to use her utmost strength hold on to hyuna from getting him hospitalised.Hyuna loves her bag to death.


5th day.

Jonghoon signs the paper reluctantly and takes the packages from the guy and look over at hyuna who is smiling in triumph. 

"Pizza treat for all my lovely classmates." He said,forcing himself to smile. A total of 15 boxes of pizza that cost over a hundred dollar,really burns his heart. 

As he usual he also receives a card that reads,Thank you for the birthday treat, i'll eat well. And give lots of my attention to you like i've promised.Looking forward for your revenge next week,dimwit.


A/N:THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND UPVOTES AND COMMENTS!! i'll work hard!!