Drama

Another heir story

DRAMA


The moment she opened the door,hyuna hold back the urge of wiping the silly smile off of the person face whom trying his utmost strength to stand as still as possible but ends up swaying and almost falling on his bust.Hyuna grunt and had no choice to grip him by his shoulder as she frowns looking head to toe at the drunk jonghoon.

She wonder what happened to him,the jonghoon she knows isn't the type to be drunk nor wasting his time on the night life and always careful on how he behave in public because he has a reputation just like her, but again, that's just rumours she have heard from her classmates. 

Most importantly,what she wants to know is how the hell did he actually manages to reach to her house even in his drunk state or even remembered her house address.

"Ohh, its hyuna!" Jonghoon laughed,pointing a finger at her and her frowns deepens in annoyance at his childish behaviour.Hyuna swatted his finger and scowl,"I'm calling your friend." When she's about to turn to go in the living room,jonghoon pull her wrist making her turn."Break up with him,break up with ilhoon, you don't love him." He spat,looking dead serious in her eyes. 

They look at each other eyes for a few seconds until hyuna pushes away his hand,"What do you know about us huh?i love him to death,he is my man for life and you can't change that fact." Jonghoon clenches both of his hands,eventho hyuna isn't he's nor he actually showed interest in her before except always on each other necks,it still hurt him seeing hyuna around the boys giving them a peck. 

He don't recalled of liking hyuna in the first place but her face hasn't forgotten ever since the day he had kissed her in the locker room. Whenever he closes his eyes,hyuna beautiful smile appears, the way she laughed,the way she got mad at him, they way she look deep in his eyes most of the time to challenge him,the way she always appears during his misery. It always hyuna. And he thot he had gone crazy for having feelings for a troublemaker nevertheless,he still wants her to himself.

He pushes and pin hyuna harshly on to the wall yet,hyuna make no sound,not a squeak nor any movements of struggle,she let him do what he wants instead.She's tired,too exhausted to argue with anyone right now after she had a mental breakdown earlier.

"Why him." His voice tremble as his eyes bore into hers and closes the gap between them,slowly putting his head on hyuna's shoulder while playing with her hand.Hyuna could hear his shaky breath clearly but do nothing until she heard a soft snore. 

"Yah,go sleep in my room instead." She said irritatedly,tapping his arm to wake him up but to no avail, having no choice again,hyuna then drag him to her room.Eventho Jonghoon is quite a builder,hyuna still manages to tuck him in the bed safely without dropping him or killing him for being a nuisance.

"My precious bed..You better be grateful to me jonghoon,i never had allowed anyone sleeps on my bed or in my house,not even my men of my life." She muttered softly,a little out of breath as she look at him from far,before switching off the light to get out of the room.

However,her tracks stop when she heard someone whimpers and grunts in distressed. She turn around to see jonghoon tossing around and sweating badly within second."I'm sorry! I'm wronged." He cried,protecting his body and face. He sits up abruptly hugging his knees,looking extremely terrified while hyuna stone on her spot with mouth slightly agape and worries washes over her face."Jonghoon-ah?" Upon hearing his name is being called gently,he then realise it's not him. He then voice out in so much struggle," l-li-ght." 

"Li-ght." He repeats, breathing hard and when she understood what he said, hyuna rushes to his side to switch on the table lamp and then jonghoon's breathing gradually slowing down. 

From being drunk,he became sober of the sudden episode.Hyuna gently puts her palm on his hand and he flinch,scared if she's going to hurt him as well then he slowly look up at hyuna. She smile assuring him that she's not going to hurt him,then slowly make an attempt to gently put her hand on top of he's again.

Jonghoon look at their hands. It doesn't harm him and it actually feels nice,he thot.

"P-lease don't switch off the light." He plea and her eyes bulged when she heard him,he sounded just like a kid.The cool,brusque and hot temper jonghoon no longer exists,he look rather helpless and vulnerable. "I'm really sorry,i'll leave tomorrow even before you're awake,just don't switch off the light." He pleaded again,for now he don't care how stupid he look like infront of hyuna since she had seen one of his weakness so why bother.

"Hey,hey. It's okay, i won't." She said softly.

"Promise?" He asked looking for trust and hope in her eyes.She frowns at him,jonghoon isn't a person to use the word promise nor something that could provoke his pride easily either, so it's really weird and shocking for her,nonetheless she nod at him while cautiously pull him to lie on the bed again and covers the blanket again above his shoulder.Jonghoon smiled at her childishly and asked her to sit infront of him.

Hyuna nibble on his lower lip as theres a lot of questions she wants to ask him. She contemplate if she should ask or not but it's killing her inside and so she asks anyway, "When did you have it?" Jonghoon stopped smiling and only look at her blankly.

"Nyctophobia, you have it don't you,thats why you're scared when it's dark" 

"When i was 10. I'm perfectly fine going home late night,only there's no light at all i'll get those panic episode." He uttered softly. Exactly at the same age,she thot to herself.

She nod looking elsewhere rather than his eyes nor she's curious about what happened,in fact,she don't want to dig about his past any further because she knows it's going to pains him to remember the past just like how she feels remembering about her past.Hyuna understood so well of the feeling so she tug the blanket on jonghoon's body properly as her lips twitch a little to a smile," sleep." She said,instead.

However,jonghoon is thinking otherwise,he wants to talk to her.They had always on each other necks so now's the time to actually talk without killing or destroying one and another,"i'm sorry but can you stay?"  

"What did i do to you that you hates me?" He blurted with courage and she almost flinched when she realises jonghoon is infront of her right now,she couldn't show him any weakness nor react except when he's vulnerable like earlier.She clenches tightly on her palm instead.

"Everything,even right now.You're just a nuisance to me."

Jonghoon face pale,"but you promise you won't switch off the light right?" Her lips pressed in thin line and nodded before standing up.

Jonghoon watch her almost leaving when he pull her wrist making her fall on the bed and jonghoon kiss her."Thank you hyuna." He muttered in between the kiss and hyuna deepen the kiss but not get too carried away as she leave him few minutes later.

 

--

Hyuna anxiously taps her fingernails against the metal table making an irritating sound out of it,looking for something,someone specifically,while jia look at her back and forth giving her an annoyed look at her then to her annoying tapping fingernails.

Not getting her signal,jia grunt and squash her hand to the table with her hand on top.Hyuna give a confused look at her bestfriend and jia grunt tiredly and hiss, "Talk. Who are you looking for?"

"No one." She lied but Jia obviously didn't buy it.

And then,the person she's been waiting for,walks in the cafeteria. She grin and points at him and jia turn her head to the person. 

"But i'm scared." Hyuna pouted and jia raises both of her brows in confusion," You guys have yet to reconcile with each other?" Hyuna hang her head low and shakes it,lips slightly pouting." You guys had never been fought for this long tho." Jia said slowly getting worried for her bestfriend.

"It's my fault." Hyuna grumbled.

"He's with his friends you have the opportunity to apologise now,so go."

Jonghoon watches hyuna as she approaches the group of boys with a milo pudding in her hand.As expected,she goes to ilhoon and she doesn't even bat a wink at him.

Hyuna appraches ilhoon and ilhoon eyed her and got up before she got near him. "Ilhoon!wait." She cried running towards him.

"Ilhoon i'm sorry please," She beg and suddenly,out of nowhere,hyuna body automatically turn when her wrist is being pulled,she look at the person, mouth hanging. 

"It's your call." Ilhoon shrugged glancing jonghoon and then to hyuna before walking away. When ilhoon is not longer there hyuna slap away his hand, "I said stay away from me." She spat walking back to the cafeteria. 

 

--

Hyuna groan in annoyance making a face at the person who is now standing infront of her.It's been three freaking days and jonghoon had not stop pestering her about ilhoon. It's either he's bored or plain stupid in general,or maybe both because he's being clinging to her almost every hour and every word she says doesn't seems to get thru him and it's exhausting to keep shooing him.

"Jonghoon what did i said?" She asked,sighing.

"Stick with you." 

"Oh gosh,don't put words in my mouth CHOI JONGHOON!" She said almost shouting,losing her patience.

"I don't know maybe you attract me so i can't repel from you." He shrugged and she almost smack the guy for saying such stupid pick up line,but she didn't,no matter what it is, it's wrong to lay a hand on someone's else's child. She rolled her eyes and breathe in to calm her down instead while jonghoon still looking at her anticipating what she's going to say next.

"Look,you don't understand, you can't simply attracted to me,i'm out of your league,i'm hard to handle and most of all you can never understand me." Her voice became tired,tired of explaining things over and over and when she coincidentally glance over at the school gate, she could see a tall guy towering over the car looking for someone.

Hyuna then pointed at the guy," you can't win that guy other than ilhoon,i'm dating him as well fyi so please. I've to go." 

But being the stubborn jonghoon is, he pull hyuna wrist again," what about the kiss? Does it meant nothing to you? You know so much about me yet you didn't spread words about it so what it is,is it because you're obliged to help someone and care when it happens infront of you? I doubt so hyuna." 

She pull back her hand from his grip and glare at him clenching her jaws,"Look carefully at me i only say this once,it's a one time thing and i was not joking about hating you jonghoon. Yes,i was obliged to help someone who is in need because ilhoon taught me not to be a such cold hearted ,and a like me it's the least i could do. I swear to god if you pull my hand ever again, i won't hesitate to slap you and don't blame me for physically hurt you." She pushes his shoulder and rolled her eyes before walking off in a huff.

Hyuna look around of the school where jonghyun is and girls are everywhere,either gossiping from far,taking pictures or videos from far, just standing a distant away from him since no one is brave enough to approach the model-like jonghyun.

Then jonghyun face lit up,waving at hyuna as she race to him crushing a bear hug. "It's been long oppa!" She said giving a quick peck on his cheek and jonghyun kiss the top of her crown on her head. "I'm sorry baby,i was too caught up with my work." He sneak a glance at the crowd and add, in a hush tone," I swear it's really creepy to have all of them gawking on me." 

Hyuna light heartedly laugh as she look at the crowd,surprised of the sudden growing crowd before agreeing with jonghyun to get out of the place immediately. 

They reached at a cafe in no time and jonghyun takes the initiative to make the order for two of them without the need to ask her and when they had collected their coffees and deserts they take a sit by the window. 

The two silently take a sip. Jonghyun look out at the window and then to hyuna which she had avoided his eye contact."How's you and ilhoon?" He asked.Hyuna still has her head hung low as she wetted her lips and presses them in thin line. " Not good. Probably don't love me anymore."

Jonghyun sigh ruffling her head, "No matter how much i love you,we both can't deny he loves you more than i do. Just give him time baby. Ahh..this sadden me,i can't believe i'm actually jealous of both of you."

Hyuna smile weakly at the light joke but she knows jonghyun is worried as well. They have always fighting with each other because one is never easy to satisfy ilhoon wants and needs but they had never fought for this long.

"And i definitely need to talk about this,what's with this jonghoon guy,do you like him or something cos hyuna,you know how i hate him or any boys." 

Hyuna shook her head,"just a nuisance guy. You know, he's been pestering me about breaking up with ilhoon isn't it crazy?" Jonghyun raises his brow at her,"break up?" And she nod. 

"On a second thot,i might want to meet him."

"What for?!"hyuna shrieked in shock,doesn't expect the plot twist and jonghyun shrug," he seems interesting." 

 

--

It never really occur to her that something like today is going to happen. Last week had she thot jonghyun is only joking around then she pinch herself again for the umpteenth time,she wish this is all her dream but the pinch hurts.She look at jonghyun,displease with the outrage idea and so does ilhoon who is being forced to sit infront of her and most of all with jonghoon across the table.

Neither do jonghoon liking the idea of sitting infront of hyuna's lovers. It's ridiculous but he hold it in.No one really touches the food that have came 5minutes ago,they're too engrossed in staring each other especially jonghoon and ilhoon.

"I heard you like hyuna?" Jonghyun starts the interrogation and both ilhoon and hyuna groan in sync. Jonghoon nod nevertheless ignoring both of them while hyuna stares at him unbelievable at how brave he is to nod infront of the two and expected ilhoon shot up on his seat growling at jonghoon,wanting to punch him.

Hyuna instinctively hold his hand to calm him down but the younger pull away his hand away,rolling his eyes at hyuna. Yes,they still have yet to reconcile and it's stressing her more. 

"Don't touch me,i'm nothing to you remember." She slumped her body as he spat harshly at her and it seems those sentence going to haunt her forever. Ilhoon is definitely not easy. "l'm sorry." She muttered. 

"If you're really sorry then don't go out with him noona." Both ilhoon and jonghoon stares at each other. 

"I won't. I told you i hate him." Jonghoon then changes his attention to hyuna,his face shown hurt and seeing how the situation becomes more uncomfortable,jonghyun break in,"Yahyah, no one is hating on each other and ilhoon lower down your ego, it's either you forgive my baby or else." 

"You're forgiven noona!" Ilhoon said almost quickly when jonghyun began to threaten him. Hyuna grin at him and feed him the food which he gladly eat it.

"So jonghoon-sshi,are you willing to compete with us?" Ilhoon scoffed at jonghyun's question.No one really can stand ilhoon possessive behaviour therefore no one really stays in hyuna life but the next thing surprise them all,"Whatever it takes to have hyuna one and only." He answered confidently,looking determined,resulting hyuna to screech in horror,"YAH! I don't even want you,keep on dreaming mister!"

"Hah!" Ilhoon high fived with hyuna. 

"Doesn't matter, as long as i know i like her and she's infront of my eye is enough for me." 

Jonghyun smirks in amusement at the satisfying answer." I really this guy,i don't have any objection if it's him." 

" oh oppa please..." She whined.

He continues without caring about the whiny kid."So listen, here's the big secret that the media don't know." 

Ilhoon and hyuna look at him in sync. "Hyung,you can't. This is against the Kim's." 

"Doesn't matter, i like him,i like how he's determined and only him can control people like you ilhoon." Hyuna grumble even more,she hates it when jonghyun have set his mind on something,he'll surely get it done no matter what. Then he continue, "As i was saying,this is a big secret,strictly forbidden to go out of the media. I believe i can trust you jonghoon-sshi because i'm going to entrust you with baby." Jonghoon gulp at the sudden seriousness and tense of the situation but he nod nonetheless. 

"I'm Kim jonghoon,hyuna's elder brother and ilhoon here is our step younger brother." Jonghoon mouth left open,surprise with the bombshell."but as to why we're keeping this from social media is a family problem so i can't really share it with you and i asked whether you're willing to compete with us because we're quite possessive of our hyuna,as for ilhoon his love for hyuna is over the top, he both possessive and obsessive."

No doubt,jonghyun have gone crazy.Hyuna scream in her head.

"Tsk,he better not be seen with noona or i'll beat the hell out of him." 

"Yah yah you stop scaring him like that." Jonghyun hit the younger boy as he merely avoid the beating and jonghoon only grin guiltily. All this while he thot hyuna dating two guys in one time is wrong and it makes him feel more guilty— for pulling,pinning,pushing and those harsh words he thrown at her.However everything still seems surreal for him.

The night went on with them bickering with each other and when they are going back home,jonghoon offers to send hyuna home but ilhoon glare at him instead and immediately put up his hand in surrender so he just proceed home letting the two brothers to send her since it doesn't bother him anymore. He feel it's kinda safer now to know they're just brother-dongsaeng kind of relationship.