back to school

Another heir story

Previous chapter: ilhoon ran into a situation where his precious older sister was trying to harm herself again after so long. He decided to cook a feast for his sister and have their family bond. Hyuna feels calm again. 

 

 

**

 

"You have your pills right?" Ilhoon asked for the umpteenth time and hyuna sighed before nodding. They've been standing outside of her class,for fifteen minutes now and she's going nuts any minute now because ilhoon would not stop his 20 questions when she had decided to finally go to school early in the morning, after skipping for 4 days of attempted suicidal.

 

It's not as tho she didn't know ilhoon was worried,scratch that, he's calm expression was definitely masking of how paranoid he was now.However,Ilhoon dislikes showing his weakness so he's acting he's tough and all that but,he's not all that,hence the 20 ridiculous questions,so she decides not to argue with her little brother hence,answering all the 20 ridiculous questions,albeit forcing herself to.

 

"Make sure calls me if there's anything. Have your phone in your jacket at all times."

 

"Yes mum." Hyuna grumbles.He ignores the sarcasm in her tone, and asks,"you'll be okay right?"

 

"Yes baby." 

 

"Go on.Class starting." 

 

"God, i thought we won't get over this fast and if the teacher asks what's my excuse for being late,i would not hesitate to give your name to her,baby brother."

 

"Stop trying to out smart me noona.See you." He rolls his eyes and went off to his own class.

 

The moment she steps in her classroom,hyuna's stomach churn uncomfortably,almost wincing at the stares people were giving at her.

 

She sees how jonghoon froze on the middle of the class, sungjae smiling widely at her.Changsub and minhyuk beam at her mouthing welcome back to her.Sungjin has his evil smug and brows lifted in amusement.Just literally,everyone's eyes were on her.

 

Hyuna got a grip of herself,not wanting ilhoon to be called to rescue her and fret over how she shouldn't have came in school if she had not stabilise.That's probably scarier than the stares. 

 

She walks towards jonghoon and bumped her shoulder into him harshly as he stumbled on his feet before clutching on his friend's table and regained his balance.High fives  sungjae,changsub and minhyuk along the way,then she's in her seat.

 

The teacher arrived a few minutes after and took a double take at hyuna with a sweet smile,"good to have you back sweetheart, wouldn't want to have you skip lessons anymore, exams are around the corner, so stay healthy." 

 

Hyuna smiles dropped when sungjin had to open his big mouth. 

 

"Broken will always be broken,too weak to be healthy." He coughed it out in a hush tone but it was clear to hyuna's hearing and she snorted catching his attention in interest.

 

"It's not as bad as being called psycho honestly." She smirked, head on his palm, looking uninterested at him,which had made him pissed. He look hilarious,like a fiery bull but let's not compare him with them, it only disgrace the bulls because bulls are beautiful creature and he's nothing near beautiful. Any animals are better than choi sungjin actually.

 

"Okayy. That also applies to all of you. Be healthy. Now, let's start,page 201 of your literature textbook."

 

 

**

 

Despite her weak psychical appearance, hyuna actually like physical education,and active one among the girls. She believes it's an escape from drowning in those boring thick textbooks every week. 

 

Hyuna spike the volleyball to the other team and her opponent hit back to her group. It was fun,until.

 

"OW!who did that!?" Jonghoon yelled, rubbing his head.Everyone stopped their game and anticipate the scene.

 

Hyuna rolled her eyes."C'mon hoonie,pass the ball." 

 

"Wow, he's already a softie at home,now he has a pet name that sounds like a girl? And the next thing you know, he have s and all that."sungjin chuckles,so does his minions. 

 

"C'mon hoonie,pass the ball." She beckons.

 

"Ya! Stop calling me that!" Jonghoon yells,frowning at her as  he breathes out slowly chanting calm down to himself,from hitting his brother.Jonghoon passes the ball with a long face,hurt with sungjin's harsh words in front of the other students. 

 

"I call whatever name i want!"

 

Jonghoon grumbled underneath his breath and ignores them.

 

Hyuna smirked seeing how sungjin enjoying his life away,laughing at his own blood brother's misery and she's not going to let the other choi run away with the misery,if it's the choi, it needs to be fair. So,she threw the ball up and spike at sungjin,hard.

 

All of the students gasped.

 

"Motherf—"

 

"Hyuna! See me right now!" The teacher barked.

 

"Mr lee it was an accident,my hand slipped.I apologise."

 

Mr lee furrowed. "It was nothing like a slip hyuna. "

 

"If i didn't,i wouldn't be apologising mr lee. My hand slipped i'm serious,i was distracted because he was laughing so loud."

 

He sighs. "One of you send him to the infirmary now!" He shouts before looking at hyuna again,"i don't want the same nonsense from you, do you understand Ms.kim." 

 

"Yes mr lee." 

 

 

**

 

 

"Eunkwang oppa you found her yet?" She wanted to slap that creepy smile off from his creepy face but eunkwang's mother would kill her to see her child was abused. Mommy's boy.

 

"Of course. I'm not famous for nothing." 

 

"Sure you do, momma's make big money." Hyuna mocked,earning a gentle hit from him. 

 

"Anyway's the name, ji eun, junior class 2-6 and in poor category.Minho's girlfriend." 

 

Her brows quirked,"minho's girlfriend? The father's slave slash richest kid among the populars slash the most handsome guy?" 

 

Eunkwang frowns in satisfactory," I'm among the populars and you said nothing about me being handsome." 

 

She ignores the incredulous look he gave and crashed him a hug and thanked him before throwing him under the bus," you sounded like a ert and take my advice to heart oppa, you gotta stop learning everyone's names like a stalker before no one wants to marry you." 

 

She ran off laughing loudly and meet jia at their table with a scowling joonghoon along the way because what was the hug for? There wasn't a need to hug anyone. Was she always been this socialable? Jonghoon groaned before poking his food,frustrated.

 

Hyuna dial his brother quickly and enthusiastically tells him about ji eun. 

 

 

 

**

 

A/n: i had this written a few weeks ago and planned to publish this few weeks ago but i got caught up with a lot of things. I dont expect you guys to remember this fic cos its nvr been updated since the day it existed buttttttttttt im glad this happened, a chapter to update. Hope you enjoy reading it. Let me know if you had stayed with for an update cos i would rlly thank you ^^ anyways see you at the next chap and its going to be jonghoon point of view! I hope its going to happen soon tho.