The leech

Another heir story

"I said it's nothing ilhoon! Why are you so stubborn!" Hyuna yelled pulling her wrist from ilhoon's grip and plop down on the couch,switching on the tv as she try to cool down her anger.He is so persistent and annoying and irritating and a little possessive. It's getting on her nerves.

"When a boy and a girl in a locker room alone,it's never nothing." He scowled,sitting next to her. 

"God, you're so unbelievable." Hyuna threw the remote control on the couch,given up on watching the tv and stood up stomping her feet to her room.School has ended hours ago and ilhoon never stopped annoying and bugging her about what happened earlier since then. 

Ilhoon punches the innocent couch,letting out frustration growls.After he had calm down,he exhale a nervous breath before going up to her room. He knows he is a little too much.

He knock on her door and called her solemly. "Noona." 

"Go home!"she shouted.

"I'm sorry,i'm really really sorry. I won't ask again." He sounded really sad,as tho he would cry and hyuna could literally see his sad pout right thru the door. After minutes of contemplating,she finally decides to give in and open the door. 

The moment the door is opened,Ilhoon pout got even deeper as his lower lip jolted longer with his head lay low."I'm sorry."he said again. 

"Hm,you're forgiven." She hummed,letting the door open as she goes back to her bed and ilhoon walks in the room,getting on the bed too.Ilhoon lies down on her waist while hyuna lies down on her tummy reading a book.

"Noona." Ilhoon called again after a silent and hyuna hummed while still focusing on her book."i'm bored."

Hyuna ignored him. 

"Noona." He shakes her leg whiningly. Hyuna groaned and put her book aside and pushes ilhoon out of her waist,sitting up facing the childish 18 years old boy. 

"Tell me what'd you want to do then." 

"Eat!" He said excitedly but hyuna frown,"Just ask the maids to cook for you." 

"Ahhhh noona! I want to go on dates not stay at home!" 

Hyuna sigh. Why the hell is he so clingy. " okayy,okay.let me change." She sighed once again.

____

Ilhoon cling to her,intertwining their hand tight as they goes in a restaurant. His favourite restaurant.

They settle down and while they're waiting for the waiter or waitress to come, hyuna's eyes roam around the place and then it stops at a familiar person. Her lips stretched upwards to an evil smile and an idea pops up. How coincidental .

"Order for me kay? I'll be back soon."Ilhoon nodded and hyuna flees from there.

"Oh hey there,we meet again Mr.Jonghoon," she has a sly smirk on,sitting down next to a guy that jonghoon is talking to and he is so flustered to see her there,there's no words could come out from his mouth. 

"And you are?" Hyuna asked the person next to her,he was flustered too,that his mouth hanging opened.

"Mr Jang." He said after he composed himself from the sudden uninvited guest. 

And then it clicks. " Mr Jang, CEO of the Diamond Hotel?hi! I'm so sorry for interrupting your business talk,i thot you're just one of his friend." They exchanges handshakes and Mr.Jang nodded. 

"I'll keep going then Jonghoon-sshi." She is going to walk but,of course hyuna being hyuna, she accidentally pushed jonghoon's water and the water splashed all over his suit. In instinct,jonghoon stands up out of shock.He stopped the glass from falling and quickly grabs tissues stopping more water flowing down.

"."

"Omg.i'm so sorry!" It sounded fake to jonghoon's ear and it's disgust him that he almost swear at her face but didn't. He still a guy with reputation—infront of his clients only.He swears even more,unfortunately,it isn't just any water,it's red wine and now his undershirt is stained in red.

"No it's okay.I'll managed." He said clenching his teeth,holding everything in,when he wants to blow everything up at her. His jaws tighten as he look at his client apologetically,"Excuse me,Mr jang. I've to go to the washroom." 

Hyuna bows at mr.Jang," I'm so sorry." He gave a generous smile at her and uttered it's fine. Hyuna look up to see a two couple were looking at her,and then another and she looked around to see everyone were looking at her except ilhoon who is busy ordering. She's getting out of breath out of sudden.

"You follow me." Jonghoon spat roughly,pulling her wrist,oddly,she didn't argue or ignores and follows him quietly.Jonghoon harshly throws her at a corner and hyuna manages to hold on to the wall stopping herself from falling.

"I swear i don't get what you from me,seriously but i know you're getting on my nerves everyday single day. i don't care what you want to do with me; pour me a whole bucket of water,throw foods,push me around but don't you dare messing my business. " 

"Seriously hyuna,yah—" 

For the first time,hyuna is quiet nor making y remarks which is definitely-very weird.So,he look at her closely."Yah." He hold on to both of her shoulder but hyuna swatted it weakly.

"I'm sorry."she uttered clenching her fist and swallow the lump in .

God,did he heard it wrong? Jonghoon look up at her,speechless. The almighty hyuna apologised and it isn't sarcasm,suddenly he become scared,the fact she doesn't have a sly smirk on,is scarier than standing infront of his dad.

"So can i go now?" 

"U-h oh,g-go—Go." He give way to hyuna as she tries not to stagger her way out.Despite the fact that she is slight swaying back in forth,she still manages to get in the washroom.

"What just happened?" He muttered to himself still standing at the same place forgotten the purpose of what he wanted to do;to go to the washroom and clean the mess on his shirt.

The moment hyuna got in the washroom,her legs immediately give in as she lie on the floor in agony and panting hard. Her hair tousled and her body is shaking terribly.

A woman whom just came out from the cubicle run up to her and worries washed over her. "Are you okay?" She asked holding hyuna's shoulders to support her from falling. Hyuna grunts lowly,her mind is muddled and her visions are worst;she sees things in circles.

"How may i help you?" She asked again and this time hyuna could hear her questions clearly."Could you get my bag? There's a guy sitting alone wearing a black baseball jacket." Hyuna murmured in pain.

"You can be alone here?" Hyuna nodded and move herself from the woman's touched then she bring her legs together hugging them,breathing slowly,assuring the woman she could at least breathe.

Without further a do,the woman approaches ilhoon and reasoned him that hyuna has girl's problem,she then quickly rush off to the washroom again giving the bag to the vulnerable girl infront of her.Hyuna rummage thru her bag and takes out a small bottle,containing pills.She quickly takes two and pops in . 

After awhile of anxious tapping fingers,she finally calms down.Her breathing is back to normal and she could stand without falling.Hyuna look at the woman infront of her,eyeing her tag name and smile.

" you work here,Song.Ji.Eun?" She asked,reading her name tag slowly.

"Yes,are you okay?"

"All better! Thanks to you!" Hyuna bow and then grinned at her. Ji eun bows to hyuna and excuse herself for work. Hyuna look at herself at the mirror and blow a determined breath before going out back.

"Have you ordered?" She asked and ilhoon nodded.

"Are you okay?" 

"Just girl's problem,i'm fine."

"But it's not the day of your month yet,it's still early." Hyuna eyes widen surprised to know he got into detailed. 

"Yah!you're creeping me out! Don't do it again. What are you? Stalker?" She rumbles and then stop for the waitress to put their food on the table and after she had walked off,hyuna continues her nags. "Omg i'm getting goosebump. You're worst than a stalker i swear. 

"YUCKS!"ilhoon shouted throwing his fork and spoon when someone backhug hyuna and she gasped in terrified.

"Hi baby." Jonghyun grinned moving next to her and hyuna immediately beat jonghyun arm, "oppa don't scared me like that!" 

Jonghyun and ilhoon chuckle," i was about to tell you that jonghyun hyung will be joining us,guess i'm too late." Illhoon shrugged and Hyuna just roll her eyes at him,then throws a french fries at him,while jonghyun silently examines hyuna face. "You look pale." He blurted and hyuna almost gasped but shuts tightly.

"I didn't put on makeup. Anyways oppa, can i break up with this guy. He's scary i swear!How could he know the time of my period." She said fast avoiding the topic and whispered at the last part.

Jonghyun chuckles looking at ilhoon who is scowling at her. "If i could help you i would but you're forever tied with him baby,you can't run anywhere." 

"Take that!" Ilhoon stick his tongue out at her playfully and jonghyun and ilhoon's food came. Hyuna then tries a spoonful of her pasta.

"EWWW!" She threw the food in into the tissue,quickly taking a sip of water and ilhoon burst out laughing making hyuna look at him as tho he is the culprit.

"I swear it's not me.Mine was salty too." Ilhoon said giggling while his hands up in surrender.

She sighed. She could already guess who is the culprit.

_____

At a hidden corner of the restaurant,jonghoon giggles to himself seeing hyuna's reaction.His business talk have ended 20 minutes ago and everything's successful despite the interruption. He then stayed to see or more like stalk hyuna.

"Cute." He muttered and after he had realized what he said he frown to himself. What the hell are you thinking. 

"She look really pale." He muttered again,without realising as he examining her face.

He then frowns in confusion. After the trio has done with dinner, they go out rather unique and protective towards hyuna. 

Ilhoon is seen intertwining hands with her,while jonghyun embrace her shoulder and hyuna laugh to something jonghyun said and kisses the top of her head.

"How many boyfriends do you have hyuna?" He asked himself.