Save

Another heir story

SAVE


"Are you stupid?Do you think he would pass it down to you?yah you think i went overseas for nothing?"The guy that is towering jonghoon pushes his head with his index finger repeatedly,hurting jonghoon's pride but he stood still patiently.

"I worked hard over the years when you're gone,of course dad would pass it down to me." Jonghoon talk back,doesn't want to lose either,when it comes to verbal 'fighting'.

The guy punches jonghoon stomach and then punches his face.The guy chest heave up and down but he isn't satisfied yet,so he kick jonghoon stomach so hard causing him to roll on the ground.He knows sungjin has limited patience and has abusive personality just like his dad,but it doesn't matter,what matters,he doesn't go around beating innocent people,like he used to.  

Hyuna's eyebrow knits together with her hands in her jacket pockets. Instead of going back home,she takes another route at the back school gate and all she want is to have a time alone. 

"Isn't it his turn today?" She asked again to herself for a countless time today.Suddenly,she got distracted to the noises at a hidden alley.

Hyuna came running and when she sees jonghoon on the floor,she quirk a brow at him and then look at the guy standing in front.She look at his name tag,Sungjin. Long time no see,sungjin.

"What are you doing on the ground,jonghoon?You told me you're a neat freak- doesn't like your uniform to be dirtied?"she sneered and jonghoon frowns,bitting his lower lip nervously.

"Who are you?"

Jonghoon stares at her,dumbfounded.Why does it have to be her out of all people. "Get up jonghoon-sshi." She told,clenching her jaws but he still shown no reaction,still speechless and dumbfounded as to why is she helping him now.She's the one who always been wanting to bring him down so what's going on with her today.

Annoyed,hyuna harshly pull him up.

"I asked who are you." Sungjin said,irritated how he's being treated like an invisible over there.Fortunately,hyuna is wearing a jacket that covering her name tag and a lip tug upwards one sidedly on her arrogant face, "For me to know,for you to found out.Let's go jonghoon-sshi."

"Don't you dare to go anywhere,you know i could do anything to you." Hyuna scoff at the warning and before jonghoon could say anything, hyuna speak up. "Seriously,you could have used a better threat like bringing up your dad or lawyer into this because you know we could be rival. But no, you're just a useless dumb."

"What the hell." Sungjin curses as hyuna ignore the latter and pushes jonghoon out of the hidden alley. Not knowing what to do nor he want to stay with sungjin,jonghoon decides to stay silent and follow hyuna.

"." She cursed suddenly and stop on her track.Jonghoon hit on her back give a confused look at her,then a guy in his suit running towards them. 

"Hyuna-shhi, you're not going home aren't you?"

"How'd you found me?" A tad disappointment in her voice could be heard.

"Jonghyun-nim asked to find you here and make me promise not to force you to go home and i gave him my word,i'll send you anywhere you want to go." He told,while quickly taking a quick glance at jonghoon but said nothing about him.

There's a long pause until she breath out finally saying something,"My house." The guy nodded and rushingly opens the door for her.

 

**

"Noona! I bought groc-" His words trailed,and his eyes snap towards jonghoon looking sharp at him. "What is he doing here?" He asked pointing a finger at jonghoon. Hyuna groan inwardly.

Jonghyun leave the groceries by the counter and goes to check out what's with all the noises and there,the uninvited person stand still,not knowing what to say or to do.He sigh,he hates seeing hyuna with him but he knows his baby,she wouldn't brought him to her own property without a reason. 

Hyuna is known as a private person;not even her best friend had known about her house.She hates anyone touching her things nor to be in her property despite the fact that the house isn't totally belonged to her but a gift under jonghyun's name,it's an escape house,he called it,for whenever hyuna doesn't feel like going home,she could stay here—So,technically,the house belongs to her and only her.  

Hyuna approaches ilhoon and kisses him on his cheek," i'll explain it to you later okay? Can you please take him to the couch and do me a favour,be nice?" 

Jonghyun smile when hyuna eyes landed on him and she sigh. By the corner of jonghoon eye,he sees jonghyun grab her head and kisses the top of her crown,oh so gently and lovingly and then whispered something at her ear.

Coming back from her room with aid supplements,she sits next to him with ilhoon next to him,eyeing every hyuna's movements.It's really creeping jonghoon out to be honest,but his mouth can't say a thing as tho it's glued together.

"Lift up your shirt." She instructed and jonghoon could see ilhoon shift uncomfortably.He lift up his shirt anyway. The bruise on his stomach doesn't concern her much,what make her cringe in pain and caught off guard is the scar at the back of his hips.

When she almost touch jonghoon's lean abs with an ointment,ilhoon speaks,"I'll do it for him,noona can help hyung prepare dinner." 

She suppress her giggles and nod,"Cover the scars as well,it could get infection." She told,before going to the kitchen. 

Hyuna checks the rice cooker and it's already cooked,she opens another pot and chicken kimchi stew is already prepared. "He wanted to cook for you,he realised you hadn't been eating well and been sneaking in this house these days. Are you okay baby?Is there something bothering you?" 

No,i wanted to die again and i'm scared i would turn back to my old self.

"Yes,i'm okay oppa.I'm just on diet." She lied with a smile. 

That night,all of them have a dinner together,awkwardly and silently eating their food,under the hanging lamp. Hyuna hasn't say a word,ilhoon doesn't make low growls for the first time ever,and jonghyun being jonghyun he does his own things.

After eating,hyuna guide jonghoon out. He rubs his sweaty palms against his shirt and bit his lip nervously. "Thank you." 

She nod,tugging a small smile and junghoon leave from there. The moment she closes the door,ilhoon already looking at her with both of his hands on his hips. 

She sigh,she can never get out of ilhoon control. 

"Sungjin was hitting him earlier, you know how i hate bullies."

"Talking about yourself noona?" Ilhoon sneered making hyuna scowls at him. 

"I don't hit anyone ilhoon." 

"Isn't it the same as mentally abuse?You're no different than the other bullies noona! Look,i just hate him! Why can't you just ignore that stupid !"

"I know you hate him but i can't just ignore someone who was getting hit infront of my eyes.Ilhoon i'm really tired-"

"You have no reason to help him!You don't owe him anything noona! You like him don-"

"YA PISS OFF! STOP CONTROLLING MY LIFE! WHO ARE YOU ILHOON,TELL ME WHO ARE YOU TO CONROL MY  LIFE!" She shouted and stomp off to her room with a loud bang on the door. He had hit her patience limit.

Ilhoon freezes on the spot,devastated and hurt. Jonghyun whom standing not too far away,only heave a heavy breath as he put his head down,hyuna has been in her sensitive days and ilhoon had provoked her a little too far. 

 

**

"Get lost." Hyuna bark as the book flew at sungjin face.All of the students in the class became silent and all the attention turn to them. Sungjin clenches his fist burning in anger as his pride is been scratched,but it doesn't scare her even a bit.

Jonghoon grip on sungjin's wrist to stop him but sungjin only look at him with hatred and pull away his hand from jonghoon's touch and the moment he make a one step forward heading towards hyuna,a group of boys stand up. 

Hyuna smirk. Sungjin stop and look at them quirking his brow. 

"Oo,the princess can't be touched at all huh,how lovely." 

"Over my dead body." Eungkwang spat angrily. It's the first period of class,and most btob boys are in the same class except hyunsik and ilhoon.

 

**

 

For the entire day hyuna has given the silent treatment,barely making an eye contact,barely eating and barely breathing.The guilt is eating her up and every time he tries to make a move to ilhoon he always avoids her.

"Why are you helping me?" Jonghoon asked startling hyuna who isn't in her right mind.she turn back to see btob along with ilhoon walking to their way.

"Stay away from me." 

"Why must i? Aren't you the one who start this war? And why are you not eating these days?" 

"It's none of your concern. Get lost from my sight."she snapped.

He turn to the back to see what's disturbing her," is that why you're scared? You're scared that your beloved over protective boyfriend would break up with you if he knows we're talking again? I don't get why you're so scared of him hyuna,he's two years younger than us." 

Hyuna grab jonghoon collar and hiss," Don't talk about us like you know everything,you know about me jonghoon! Pretend this never happened at all,i don't want to see your face." She walk off leaving him there alone.

Instead of taking car back home,the ego in her inner self insisted to take a bus ride to go to her house but regret taking it as soon as she's inside the bus. The delusion of people looking at her is pressurising,this is why she never took a bus ride and it's been 20 years last she rode a bus. 

She bit her lip nervously and her nails nervously tapping on one of the metal holder,annoying some of the people. 

"Kid,are you getting down or what?" The bus driver asked,annoyed.

"Hey," Peniel show up after awhile and shoved a hat on her head covering her eyes. She look up and release her breath,she isn't breathing all this while,she notices. 

Hyuna grab on his hand and give a squeeze a little as she smile at him.Peniel then pull her to a seat," thank you peniel." She said and penial return a smile. 

"Anytime princess." Peniel mocked and then chuckle.

"Yah." Hyuna glared and playfully hit him.Then,they settle down,listening to peniel's choice of music which actually calming her and when they reach at her destination,peniel insists on sending her home so he wouldn't get into trouble with his hyung for not sending her home.

 

**

Hyuna hug and place her head on her knees,rocking back and forth and nibble her lip anxiously.She wants to die again,that's all she could think about. She wants to cry her eyes out,but all her tears has dried up. 

She could see the walls are crumbling down,people laughing at her, throwing things at her,chopping her long hair into really short.She could feel the cold water drenched on her clothes,the throbbing deep cuts,she could feel the world is against her. 

She's having delusion again; it feels real and scary enough to drive her insane.  

Then,a loud banging makes it all disappear—It's crazy how one minute she's wrecking mess,an another,she's okay,back to herself.She frown,why would someone come here 2 in the morning.

"Hyuna!!!KIM HYUNA OPEN THE DOOR! OR I'LL BREAK-"

The door opens and the guy giggle at her standing in front of her door innocently. She frown even deeper and mouth agape.

"What the hell?" 

He giggle even more and he is reek of alcohol. 


A/N:

Hello my hunny bunnies!! I swear i have like zero inspiration so it's kinda hard for me to write but i want to keep update for you guys! So if you guys have any recommendations on any interesting fanfics please do comment!  It'll be a great help for me(it's just for me to get motivated to write more not for stealing their ideas ).

Anyways thank you for reading, comment upvote will appreaciated. 

 

Oh,i know i'm late,HAPPY PRINCESS SEOKJIN DAY!! I love you baby,one and only.

I love you guys too my hunny bunnies^^ muah(i'm getting too mushy haha bye!)