1 A death wish

Another heir story

A DEATH WISH

___________________________________

 
Hyuna POV

Any women would describe him as the 3H — Hot, Handsome, Hunky. But the problem is hyuna isn't just any woman — She is a troublemaker,hard headed and definitely different than others and thus the 3H she'd described jonghoon changed to her liking but still perfectly fits the 3H— Hideous, Horrible and a Hatred man with a dog manner.  That eye smile of jonghoon's doesn't wavered her nor his golden body would impressed her.

And for that, her bestfriend said she has an eye sight problem as well as mental problem. 

If someone would ask her why she hates jonghoon, she wouldn't know either.She just hated that man with no apparent reason and She don't know when or when thay started to become enemy but what she knows that whenever she sees his face,she gets nauseous and hatred built up in her. 

Everywhere she walks there's always whispers about  how perfect jonghoon is,how smart he is, how drop dead gorgeous he is. Therefore at times she could be seen earpiece plugged in,blasting the music in her ears and people mistaken her for being cold but she wouldn't want to have a bleeding ear either,from hearing too much of disgusting stuff about the dog mannered. Nevertheless she just wants to prevent herself from being sick. 

And like any other days, today too,she had plugged in her earpiece and blasted 'Roll-deep'. She wouldn't want to ruin her friday and thank god it's friday means no jonghoon for the next 2 days! It's more than enough, atleast, to maintain a healthy stomach and bright eyes. 

Then along the school's corridor where everyone are going to different path for lunch, she could see a person stood out like a spotlight just right above her, whom is her bestfriend running towards her with a wide smile just like a mad person *hyuna imagine jia doing a slow-mo run while making funny faces on the way down.*

 Jia — A bright,y and cunning woman. Hyuna grew fond of her eversince the day jia had defended her against her dad. Jia is the only person who knows inside out of her and the only person that could handle her craziness,temper and her blunt comments. Hyuna is just too impossible to others. 

"I miss youuuuuu." jia said clinging to hyuna tightly,cozing into her warmness. Hyuna on the other hand is making faces at her.  

"ya ya people looking. stop exaggerating!" she tried to wiggle her way out but jia is stronger. Thus she let her be with a tired sigh. 

Jia pouted at her," i don't like my classmates, they're sooo... boring!"

"and you're soooo annoyingly clingy!!" she mocked and jia shot her a toothy smile still clinging to her. 

They arrived at their classy cafeteria where the students have to split into their own categories and they state their ranks in an obvious difference of treatment. It's definitely scary seeing how ranks had it control. But it doesn't matter, no one does anything anyway.

So in here,there's three categories, Higher ranks,middle ranks and poor.

Higher ranks — Expensive buffet, exquisite interior with a golf field as a view. utensils already on the table and side dishes all ready set as well. 

Middle ranks — A so-so buffet with a so-so interior.

Poor — Outdoor food with disgusting and messy cafeteria. 

Hyuna lightly jump in excitement seeing steak on the way down her queue. Well,she belongs to the higher rank of course. So does jia.They're in fact in the 2ND top ranked.

"oh it's btob!" jia said waving at them and they waved them back too with glee. 

But hyuna quickly eye on ilhoon and shoot a question,"ya did you fought with oppa again? why are you guys always fighting huh!"She knocked ilhoon's head rolling her eyes. 

"it's not my fault!Why are you always sees me as the bad one!"he argued whiningly like a baby. 

She isn't satisfied with  ilhoon nor believed him but said nothing and told him to queue and greets jia brightly on the way down as she pinches ilhoon's cheek before he goes. "He's cute!"jia spazzed and hyuna look at her in disgust then pretends she didn't hear anything and proceed to picks her food excitedly. 

"This is the last milo pudding? "Hyuna asked in a disbelief tone. 

"Must be."jia shrugged and walked past her to find a seat. Hyuna glances over ilhoon and quickly get her plate of food and milo pudding over her table. From her seat, jia is furrowing in curiousity,hyuna is acting as tho she's tealing something. 

"What's wrong with you? Did you steal something." 

"What?"she almost shrieked. "I didn't stole anything. Someone is going to steal my food instead."she said sitting down in a quick movement. And protecting her milo pudding. 

"Jeez, close your mouth atleast. " hyuna literally pushed jia's chin upward to close the latter's mouth and rolled her eyes at jia. 

"chill,i don't eat that. i'm not going to steal your milo pudding." 

" i know you don't. It's ilhoon, he'll be furious when he knows they don't have milo pudding. Damnit just eat your food jia. " 

"Gee, the couple sure have weird . " jia cackled shaking her head. Hyuna complained in denial and hit her shoulder making her laugh even harder. 

"I'm going to have this. " ilhoon said quick and ran off and hyuna is left speechless,she didn't have time to react to it,that sly fox. She cursed and throws a bread at him. Her fist punches the air as it hit his head. 

"Yah!"ilhoon shouted from far and threw fries at her.

"Omg,did you just said 'yah' to me?! YAH ILHOON!!!"She throws the coleslaw aiming at his shirt whom already hiding behind his hyung. But the moment she threw someone walked passed without noticing of the flying coleslaw. 

BULLSEYE

Jia whom witnessed to everything that had happened,has left hanging with surprise and excitement at the same time. The students in the cafeteria coos their 'ohhs' as well. 

She then look at hyuna who seems to be in shocked and close with her hand trying to hold on to her laugh. 

"My dear bestfriend, you do have a death wish huh." 

"but you have a good aiming tho,his face must be really tempting for you to throw the food at him." Jia chuckled but hyuna paid no attention to her, she's in daze,probably thinking how hot jonghoon is. Jia chuckled even harder at the thot even tho she tried not to. 

". I do have a death wish huh..."Hyuna finallyarrow-10x10.png muttered quietly in panic but stayed poker face and as calm as possible. However, her head is screaming, no no no not him. 

The food fight she had with ilhoon accidentally hit jonghoon instead of the latter and ilhoon gasped with his hand on the mouth and giggle to himself. How nice.

Seeing jonghoon is getting nearer, her bestfriend, jia stood up. "Your prince is here.Goodluck!" she said with an evil face, before disappering from the cafetria and hyuna had to stop herself from rolling her eyes and face the devil. 

"What are you going to do with my shirt?" he asked in a force with every word, clenching his jaw. He put down his tray on the table,a little too harsh causing everyone to turn in curiousity but turns back to what they are doing, they didn't bother anymore and it's their nth time of fighting thus it doesn't paque their attention.

"Send it to the dryer.you're rich yourself," she shrugged but panics a little when he starts to his shirt in public. For a moment there, she wanted to shout ert, for god sake why would he open his shirt in cafeteria. But to her relieved, he was wearing a tshirt underneath. 

"You do it. "He spat and threw his uniform at her. 

Hyuna yelped in between disgusted and shocked. "you do it yourself!" she threw back his uniform at him."you have legs and hands don't you. plus it's not something you do yourself.there's always your maid." she argued. 

"yeah sure whatever you say but you're the one who threw the food on me.So it's your fault and your duty." 

"nuh-uh." hyuna shook her head and jonghoon was about to say something but was cut off by her. "You deserved it anyway." she said confidently, only making jonghoon fuming more. 

"You're seriously unbelievable." he scowled and pour a full cup water on hyuna's head- fortunately it's just plain water. However on the other hand, hyuna is speechless and left in embarrassment. She blew her already-wet fridge out of her sight and eye jonghoon going to his friends. 

"I'll get my revenge choi jonghoon."she grumbled. 

Ilhoon have his fist tight both at his sides. "That bastard!" He uttered and got up on his seat to punch jonghoon but thanks to his friends he able to calm down. "Yah yah, Don't. you'll create more trouble for her.She can handle it herself." 

"I'll make sure he'll never live peacefully in the presents."