Page 9

One Punch! (งಠ_ಠ)ง

tumblr_njha1ud5yO1u6jvm7o1_500.jpgtumblr_njha1ud5yO1u6jvm7o1_500.jpgtumblr_njha1ud5yO1u6jvm7o1_500.jpgtumblr_njha1ud5yO1u6jvm7o1_500.jpgtumblr_njha1ud5yO1u6jvm7o1_500.jpgtumblr_njha1ud5yO1u6jvm7o1_500.jpgtumblr_njha1ud5yO1u6jvm7o1_500.jpgtumblr_njha1ud5yO1u6jvm7o1_500.jpgtumblr_njha1ud5yO1u6jvm7o1_500.jpgtumblr_njha1ud5yO1u6jvm7o1_500.jpgtumblr_njha1ud5yO1u6jvm7o1_500.jpg

Ch.9

 

Damn it all... Jaewon had a peek of my dairy, he knows that his name is all over the pages. It is not! Actually I'm not sure. There is not so much written about him is there? There is only 121 Jaewon's and a few paragraphs about him and my memories with him.

 

Shucks, I give up. This whole dairy stuff is only about Jung freaking Jaewon and my life around him. Why? Who the hell knows?!

 

I spent the day by sitting on his bed and rolling around while he was studying. He wasn't talking to me properly. It was a boring day and it seemed like he wasn't really interested in talking to me. Until after finishing his school work. However, nothing unexpected didn't happen. He took his phone and started texting someone again, totally ignoring my presence. I was pouting, whining, purring and everything that counts as an annoying behavior, but he completely neglected my existence.

"Hyung-" before I could finish what I wanted to ask, he cut me off.

"Could you go out please?" he swiftly jerked up from his office chair and took his headphones, which were still blasting music. He didn't even look at me, just paying attention to his phone screen. I crawled off of his bed and fixed my rolled up shirt. I stood there for a while, my eyes fixed on my weirdly behaving step-brother. My eyebrows furrowed and eyes narrowed at him. Won't he even look at me for once? And then he did...

That goddamn y, awaiting, expecting, suggesting eyes of his! After all, how could I even imagine him being any nicer to me? Just by a little dumb accident? He looked at me, his eyes referring for me to leave. He was still rude as hell and I hated it.

"Bye, Jaewon" I said and without further hesitation I walked out of his room. He didn't ever reply, just looked back into his phone.

 

Mom took me to the theater that afternoon. She made me sit in the audience, the empty hall reminding me of zombie movies, just about to be ambushed by a huge crowd of flesh eating zombies. I was sitting there, sprawled over few seats as if I was sitting at home in the living room. My right leg was bending over the backrest of a seat in the row in front of me, my left leg was comfortably laying over the seat to my left. I was staring at the ceiling while there was no action on the stage yet. I was chewing on my hoodie laces, making slurping sounds and the small metal tubes clicking against my teeth.

"Miss Kim, I guess it's way too tight" eventually a man's voice echoed from the backstage behind the curtains at the side of the stage. My head turned, eyes focused on the stage where there was a small action going on. My mom and a longhaired guy appeared on the side of the stage, both examining the man's tight dress pants.

"I'm sorry, Jeonghan-ah, the director asked me to make it as tight as possible. He must want you to look as feminine as possible" my mom said. I snickered to myself. Which weirdo wants a guy to look feminine? However, this guy really looked handsome with the long hair. The man looked up, obviously hearing my snicker. My mom looked over her shoulder and realized that he paid attention to me now. "Oh, I'm sorry. That's my son, Samuel" she introduced me and the only thing the actor did was smile and wave at me. He was pretty nice for an actor.

"Is he going to watch our rehearsal?" Jeonghan asked and looked back at my mom, who was now putting more pin at the side of his pants.

"I guess, if you don't mind of course" she said with the thin pins between her teeth.

"I don't, however it's not my privilege, but the directors" he said and offered me one last friendly look.

"That's right. Jeonghan-ah, but... Where are the others? Shouldn't your rehearsal start like," she looked at her wrist watch, "now?" Jeonghan just nodded and looked around. He waved his hand to his right with an anxious expression. By that, few other people arrived in a hurry. Wonwoo's older brother, Seokmin, with a very wide toothy grin came first. He looked kind of like a horse, but he sure really looked like Wonwoo. The second following behind him was a shorter, brown haired shy guy, his hands locked in front of his body in a shy position. The shortest and the guy who looked very similar to him arrived side by side, arms hanging on each others' shoulders. They all gathered around Jeonghan and my mom. They were the main actors apparently, however they all looked very... very comical to me. They looked like they were going to perform for kindergartners. "Where is the rest?" They are still not in a full number?

"Coming!" Then came a squeaky voice, with a slight Chinese accent. A ramen haired, tall and thin boy came running from the backstage in a Little Prince costume. "Miss Kim, this something is too big" he said in a little whiny voice as the blue cloak fell from his shoulders as he stopped running. "Can't you make it smaller?"

"I'm sorry, Minghao-ah. It was a costume we had already in the dressing room. We use it often, that's why it is so big" my mom replied and walked up to the boy, a head shorter than him, and started fixing the cloak on his shoulders and tightening the belt of it on his stomach.

"Don't be such a cry baby, Minghao, we don't agree on our costumes either" proclaimed another tall guy with a Chinese accent, fully dressed into a pirate's costume even with a pirate hat. It made me almost laugh out loud.

"Boys, I'm really sorry that you're not comfortable in your costumes, but I was told to give you clothes that match up to the director's description. I'm really sorry guys" my mom apologized, even I felt embarrassed for her constant apologizing. Although the guys were pretty pissed at the costumes they still were cool with my mom. They all laughed and assured her that it is all right. 

Two other boys arrived on the stage, most surprisingly, Chan was one of them. My eyes almost bulged out of their sockets as I saw him. I jerked up in my seat and stared at him. He was dressed in a kindergartner's costume. It fit him just right. The guy beside him, however, wore a flower costume, a pink wig on his head and a headband with yellow flower petals around his head. They looked funnier than I would ever imagine.

"Nice dress, Chan-Chan" I cheered loudly and waved at my friend on the stage. The whole group of young actors turned their attention to me. Chan blushed for a moment before throwing a fist at me, as if he wanted to hit me. Too bad I was too far away from him.

"That's my son" mom said in a small quiet voice. She took a step closer to Chan and fixed the small hat on his head and smiled at him encouragingly.

The lights went off and my mom rushed down from the stage to sit in the front row. She was sitting beside the drama teacher of our school and the director of this play, Miss Choi and the musical actress from the theater, known as Sunny. She was helping out with the singing and dancing along with acting. I remember all her plays I saw in this theater. She was amazing and very friendly... and cute (#>.<#). But back to the scene. The director arrived, I should address him as my future-step-father. Mr. Jung walked inside, fixing his tie and suit as he quickly sat down next to my mom. He apologized for being late and both of the love birds turned around to look at me. Mr. Jung waved his fingers at me as a greeting and I smiled and nodded my head.

The play was boring. It was sure a play for kindergartners. The long haired boy, Jeonghan was the main singer and the main character. He was Harley Quinn. It was a terrible choice to make him look feminine, because he confused my orientation suddenly. But the same did Jaewon. The brown haired, his stage name was Priest Joshua. He was... a priest. The tall horse faced guy was Seokmin Potter, obviously and he was to win over Harley Quinn's heart. The two that looked very alike were sailors. Sailor Woo and sailor Kwan, who cooperated with the pirate, captain Jun Sparrow, who also was about to win Harley Quinn's heart. The kindergartner, the flower and the Little Prince, Chan, Hoshi and Minghao, resembled the kids who were supposed to watch the play, being the cute little narrators and helping them with understanding the whole story. They were very important characters, because I would've lose the track by the first act. They were singing and dancing, what made me a little envious, because I wanted to be on the stage as well, but dance to something else. Interrupting the play, that was the job of the teacher and actress. They were discussing things throughout the whole play. My mom was listening to them and also watching the boys dancing all over the huge stage. However Mr. Jung was only yawning and leaning on his closed fist. I then realized that I was doing the same. I couldn't see his face, but was sure he had the same clueless expression on his face as I had. 

"Okay boys, go change and marsh home!" Miss Choi announced and waved her hand around as she stood up with a bright smile. The boys, every single of them bowed and clapped their hands, finally having their free time. My mom gestured for me to come down from the auditorium. I sighed and stood up with a heavy huff. It meant I had to cross about twelve rows of seats. "Do you have your parents coming for you?" Miss Choi asked in a professional way. The boys looked at one another and few of them nodded and the rest had something to say. Jeonghan said that he is old enough to go on his own and so was Seokmin. They agreed to go together and take Jun with themselves, but he, however, refused and said to take Minghao home first, because he was about to get lost if he went alone. Hoshi announced that his father was waiting for him on the parking lot already and that he agreed to take Woozi and Seungkwan home. Jisoo hadn't said a word and just smiled awkwardly in the back. He didn't say a word and when it came to him, he said he will wait for his mom to come for him.

"When will she come?" my mom asked as she gathered her belongings and costume material which she carried with her.

"I don't know... after work maybe" he said in a small voice and looked even shier when the boys looked at him. 

"Aigoo, boy, let us just take you home okay?" Mr. Jung offered and made my mom agree with a nod. I jumped down the stairs of the auditorium and stood beside Mr. Jung. "You can share the backseat with Samuel, right?" he said and looked down at me, putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded not understanding why he had to ask me. We both looked at the quiet boy and he just hesitantly nodded. "Okay, that's settled then" he added and looked at my mom, leaving to his office which was on the ground floor. 

 

Mom took me to the dressing room with every other actors and I felt kind of uncomfortable. I was playing games on the tablet Mr. Jung bought for us, but it fell into my mother's possession. I was sitting in one of the makeup stools in front of the big mirror, while the boys were changing and my mom was taking out the pins in their clothing, gathering the clothing and putting each one on a hanger and into the plastic bag she used for every costume she brought home. She was chatting with them, making me slightly annoyed, because she sure seemed to forget about me at that moment.

That Jeonghan guy was looking over at me every now and then. He was only wearing his undershirt and he sure looked like a boy now. His hair was in a low ponytail and his boxers finally free from the tight dress pants. He was smiling at me and when I accidentally met his gaze, his smile widened and my eyebrows awkwardly raised. What the hell is he looking at?!

He wasn't the only one though. Chan was also giving me unpleasant glances. How dare he glare at me, whilst he is the one who kept this whole mess a secret from his best friend? I wonder if Vernon knows about this. That Jun guy was also stealing glances of me and also giving me small smiles as he was wearing nothing on top, but pulling up his tight jeans and stepping into his ankle high sneakers. What was their problem for God's sake?!

"Okay boys, thank you for your hard work! Get dressed and please leave all the costumes on the sofa" my mom informed and got a big cheer from the boys.

"Thanks Miss Kim, you're the best" Seokmin said in the sweetest voice ever. I rolled my eyes and pulled on my upper lip in a slightly disgusted expression. Someone seemed to notice and laugh.

"Potty you should stop. Someone already has Miss Kim's heart, you flirt!" Jeonghan spoke as he put his trousers on as well and kicked Seokmin on the . I raised my eyes and looked over at them, messing up my game at the point. Jeonghan was however looking at me, meaning that I won my mom's heart. What?

"Don't call me Potty, Harley Quinn!" he spat with a huge toothy grin on his face. Mom stopped them and grabbed the Harry Potter robe from Seokmin, which he was handing over. "You better not call me that anymore, or you'll get your beaten up" he threatened, yet it still sounded impossible. He didn't look like the person that would even hurt a fly.

"Alright, alright boys, that's enough. Get dressed quickly and go home to rest. Tomorrow you have school" mom announced and looked over at me, with the you-too-young-man look. I shrugged and put away the tablet, putting it in mom's handbag. I stood behind her fixing my messy hair and looking at the nine bags with different tags on them. Each said tha name of the character it belonged to. 

"Miss Kim, if you need any babysitting, you know where to find me" Seokmin said again, looking at me playfully. Now, I wanted to punch him in the face. 

"Me too, Miss Kim, he seems cute" Jeonghan said and finally dressed his T-shirt over his undershirt. I wanted to pull him by the pretty hair, no matter how handsome he was.

"Thanks boys, but I already have a babysitter for him. His older brother" mom saved me, however I'm not sure if it was the best decision. "He is your classmate, Jeonghan and Jisoo. And your brother's, Seokmin" she added. "Jaewon is his name. Jung Jaewon."

"Oh" the smiled suddenly disappeared from every face in the room. They all sure knew about Jaewon's behavior at school. Except for Minghao, who didn't go to our school. Jun was also Their classmate, but he wasn't in bad terms with Jaewon. They were rather friends than enemies. 

 

"Bye everyone, have a good night" Mr. Jung bid his farewell to everyone who still remained and separated in different directions. Jisoo went with us into the car and was silent for the whole time. When the car started, I couldn't stand it anymore.

"You're usually this quiet?" I asked and looked over at him. He looked back at me with a smile.

"I... I don't talk too much. I'm afraid I might pronounce something wrong" he said and that was when I realized that he really had some weird accent. "I was born in America... To Korean parents" he confessed. 

"Now it all makes sense" I chuckled softly and made him smile wider. "I'm American too... half American and half Korean" I confessed too and made my mom snicker in the front seat. "You know, when you want to speak freely you can calmly talk to me in English" I said. He shook his head, but thanked me. I smiled as well. 

The ride seemed to be short as we dived deeper into the conversation and my mom butted in time to time. We dropped him off at a small house in a narrow street. The house looked nice, but a little too small. He said a short goodbye and took his stuff leaving the car. We traded Facebook accounts and he promised to talk to me even at school. What a nice day this turned out to be...

 

 

 

10899329_404694806391195_386288124_n.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaewon was not at home when we arrived. Where was he? No one was concerned, because it was normal. However something told me that this was not a good thing. I was still sitting in the living room, when I got a message on my phone.

 

 Jaewon
  START OF CONVERSATION 

1punch-member-1-e1421889684446.jpg

-Is dad home?

11116848_1445658279065577_446267281_n.jp-Hello to you too, Jaewon. Yes, why?
 
 

1punch-member-1-e1421889684446.jpg

-Bcs... what's his mood?
 

11116848_1445658279065577_446267281_n.jp

-He's fine I guess

 

 

1punch-member-1-e1421889684446.jpg-Good

 

tumblr_ntcn6df6PM1uadcgho1_1280.jpg-Changed his profile picture

 

-WHERE ARE YOUR LOCKS11116848_1445658279065577_446267281_n.jp

 
 
 

tumblr_ntcn6df6PM1uadcgho1_1280.jpg

-That's why I'm asking about dad... I'm bringing someone over...

 

11116848_1445658279065577_446267281_n.jp

-WHO?

 

 

-JAEWON?!11116848_1445658279065577_446267281_n.jp

 

 

-jaewon logged out

 

 
 

 

Few minutes later the door opened. I quickly focused my eyes on the hall and waited for some one to come in sight. But I could only hear the door close back again, some rumbling and Jaewon saying to take of their shoes. I must've look like a giraffe, with my neck so stretched out. My mom was also somehow taken aback my the unfamiliar action of Jaewon talking to someone else. Mr. Jung looked up from his laptop that was placed on the dining table. He stood up and gave my mom a puzzled look.

Jaewon walked in the living room, holding hands with a girl. Mr. Jung sprung up from his chair, thankfully still dressed in a suit. He didn't like to welcome guests in his comfortable clothing. Mom quickly wiped off her hands in a dish cloth and came in the living room, still wiping her hands. However there was a sweet smile on her lips. Unfortunately, I wasn't that happy about the thing I saw. The blood boiled inside of me as I saw their connected hands. I can't say she was not pretty. She had long blond hair, wavy on the bottom, she was pretty in the face and rather short. She looked as his type, especially the way she dressed. She wore black high waist jeans and a cropped striped shirt with a long green-grey coat on top of it. She had a schoolbag on her back.

"Dad, this is Momo, my girlfriend."

That word stabbed me right in the head, chest and stomach. My eyes went blurry, my chest started to hurt painfully and my stomach clenched. You must be kidding me... Didn't he just broke up with Suzy?

"Nice to meet you," Mr. Jung said and approached the girl, shaking her hand while she was bowing with a shy smile. This must be a joke.

"And this is my step-mother" Jaewon said and pointed to my mom. She smiled widely and the two girls shared a long warm smiling and bowing session while shaking hands. Momo also looked over at me, but when she registered that my expression wasn't any pleasant, she just smiled under her blond bangs and waved at me. Jaewon pulled Momo away as he saw her reacting to my presence and they without further words left to Jaewon's bedroom. I was following them with my eyes for the whole time. The bedroom...

 

It was evening and she still hasn't left. Mom and Mr. Jung were already in their bedroom both reading their books and preparing to go to sleep. I took a quick shower, but when I exited the bathroom there was something strange about Jaewon's room. I couldn't keep my cool and curiosity killed a cat again. I leaned my ear on the door and it was nothing alike to what I have expected. I might be too innocent, but I haven't expected to hear moans and grunts. I pulled with a gasp plastered on my face.

 

THAT !