Page 11

One Punch! (งಠ_ಠ)ง

tumblr_njn7f5YhxT1tdi3p4o1_250.gif

Ch.11

 

We were chilling. Both sprawled across the couch in Jaewon's room. He was watching the Simpsons and checking out some pictures on his phone. I assumed it was his instagram. Many pictures were popping out just randomly, like some quotes or funny memes, however there were things that made my turn my head instantly. I jolted to be honest when I spotted a half girl, sitting on a bathroom sink with only her and shoes on, hair covering her chest.

Jaewon noticed me looking with a horrified face and an incredibly uncomfortable campy posture. 

"You wanna see?" Jaewon asked and shifted closer to the middle of the couch and leaned on his elbow to reach my side. I tried to let out words of protest, but somehow it was impossible. I was curious yet horrified. "This is Gina Darling... One hot mess, I tell you," he was chuckling huskily under his breath. It was slightly disturbing. It was creepy and psychopathic. I noticed his head tilted, to look up at me with a slightly dropped grin. "You don't like her?"

"I-It's not that," I gulped quickly, trying not to gag or stutter anymore. "She's just not my type" I quickly got an excuse and sat back in my corner, crossing my arms on my chest. My heart was beating like crazy and my breath was still hitching, but my face was saying untouchable. 

"How can she not be your type?" the don't-be-ridiculous sound in his voice was actually pretty accturate. I wasn't sure what he was going to do next, but I was suddenly getting scared from the upcoming events. "She's the dream girl of every guy I know," he said and moved to another picture of her. She was only in a bikini, her s pushed up by her arms and she was covered in slicky mud. "She is hot, she's funny, she loves , she drives fast cars and she plays video games. A dream chick!" Jaewon started to spazz over her picture, which already were normal, self taken selfies that had nothing revealing or ual to them. He gave me one last look and pursed his lips. "Fine, let's try another one..."

The speed of clicking under Jaewon's fingers was unbelieevably fast. He was typing in a name in the search. Devin Brugman was it.

"What about her?" he asked and held his lightly shaky hand in front of my face. I had to squint my eyes, as if I was really interested in looking at the busty brunette in a pair of black stylish swimsuit. She was pretty, tanned and her smile was gorgeous. However, she didn't move my taste buds.

"Meh... she's alright" I replied and sat back. I felt cold sweat running down my spine. When will he stop?

"What? Are you a man for real?" Jaewon glared at me and reached over spontanously and patted me lightly on the crotch. I jumped up a little instantly, covering my sensitive groin with a cross made out my arms. Jaewon shook his head, meaning nothing by that and went back to type in another name. He was pursing his lips in a face, trying hard not to get annoyed by the whole situation. "It seems like you don't like women. Let's find a little girl for a little boy," Jaewon mocked. "Here, look at her!"

He showed me a picture of a really skinny brunette, wearing only a grey bra and black undone pants.

"She looks surreal. She can't be natural and she is way too thin" I said and pointed my finger to her shoulder bones that were lightly sticking out. He gave me a side look, which really looked like it could kill me on spot. He was getting frustrated. Was he really trying to find out who is my ideal type?

"God, busty and curvy is not your style! Skinny and flat is not your style either! Boy get your act together!" Jaewon raged softly facepalming himself with the bone on his palm and repeated the hit until his forehead turned slightly red. "You're just confused, oh man!"

"I... I'm not confused!" I defended myself. "I just don't like these particular girls, okay?"

"Well fine... Who is your ideal type?"

"What?" 

"Your type... which celebrity or model is most likely to be your ideal type?" he asked and sat up to look at me properly, his face still perfectly in place. He handed me over his phone, his instagram still in full process. My heart skipped a beat and my brain farted a long time. What now?

Naressa Valdez. The first name that came to my mind. I remember Vernon talking about her being really pretty even for a westerner. He said something like wanting to date a girl like that if he ever would move back to New York. I opened one of her selfies and handed the phone back to Jaewon.

It took a moment for him to obseve Naressa, but ended up nodding his head with a not-bad expression. He looked at me and smacked me on the shoulder. 

"And I was slowly thinking you were into boys" he chuckled and stood up with a huff. I looked down, away from him, noticing that The Simpsons had already finished. I looked at my own phone, checking the time.

"I'm going to my room now" I said and pushed myself off of the bed.

"Already?" Jaewon asked with disappointment in his voice.

"We spent a whole magical afternoon together, don't tell me you haven't had enough of me already," I laughed and tried to cover the embarrassement I was feeling.

"Don't get used to it, lil bro. This was a special occasion" Jaewon said and pointed a waning finger at me. It suddenly felt like clicking back to the old trackage. "Go then..." he said coldly and went to look through his mess on his desk. 

"Good night, Jaewon" I said and waited for some kind of response. Nothing came...

 

Dear dairy,

After a long, warm shower, I can finally think straight. Today was a long day in Jaewon's company. We were talking like real brothers, having all these teasings, inside jokes, skinship and everything that concludes a nice outing with an older brother. But something made me all tensee for the whole afternoon. He happened to be so close to me, merely touching me for the whole day in a way. We were like glued to one another and I was enjoying that. Maybe more than I was supposed to. It felt nice to have someone to hug, someone to lean on. It was hard to control myself and not be all clingy, but I managed. For now. 

We had a simple dinner made of spicy ramyun and then spent the evening watching The Simpsons and looking at hot instagram models. He thinks I'm still just a kid, because I don't like curvy and busty women. I had pulled out a lie on him and it actually worked. He bought it and that's all that matters. He even touched me... down there... however only to reassure himself that I'm still a guy like him. Since then, I could not think properly. I had my mind hazy and blurry, all I could see was something crawling up my skin from the bottom of my heel up to the tips of my ears. It was like I was shivering and getting goosebumps every time I thought about the moment his hand touched me there. It was a swift movement. Nothing long or intensive, it just happened and ended in the same moment. It left me with deep thoughts and heavy skin crawling. I even noticed myself being not myself when I entered the shower. Something was not right. I was shivering every time I thought of Jaewon and my body reacted in a way it never had. What's going on with me?

 

 

tumblr_ntmmctrhOz1sia1lco1_540.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning nothing changed. Jaewon was still in a good mood and was actually playing around with me. He came bursting into the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth. He had smeared some toothpaste on my left cheek before he started to brush his own teeth while standing beside me. I gave him a look of disbelief and my eyes almost rolled in the back of my head. He was humming a song and moving to his own rhythm.

Unbelievably, he reached under his shirt, scratching his tummy while having his eyes closed and rocking to the rhythm of his humming. I tried not to widen my eyes as I got a peek of his light abs and his pubic line on his abdomen reaching up to his belly button. The brushing of my teeth suddenly slowed down and my eyes focused on that slight spot on his stomach that was showing in the mirror. He sneaked his hand up higher under his shirt, feeling up his abs with his fingers and lifted his shirt up in the process as well. He moved his hand from left to right, up then slightly down, made a circle until he was at the lining of his sweatpants. His pinky disapeared behind the waistband of his pants, before his whole hand slipped inside the front of his grey sweatpants.

I almost choked on the toothpaste, swallowed the whole toothbrush as I noticed he was looking at me. He noticed me looking at him and now I'm about to die. How nice. 

I quickly spit out the foam of the paste and rinsed my mouth, running out of the bathroom without any further words.

"What happened?" Jaewon called out after me. "I have an itchy abdomen!" 

I closed the door of my room behind myself and head to clear my thoughts. Why have I imagine him touching himself right in front of me? Of course he was just scratching his abdomen! I took few deep inhales and finally opened my eyes. So many different images roamed my brain that was safer to see the reality than to trust my fantasies for the first time. 

The changing of my clothes was in a speed of light could possibly not go any worse. I put on my shirt first inside out, then back on the front. It was horrible. I ripped my ripped jeans even more and I had to wear two different colored socks, because it seemed like every single of my spare socks got divorced and moved out of my new commode. I combed my hair backwards to give it a slight volume and finally was ready to leave.

Mom was waiting for us downstairs with her purse in her hand. She was somehow too nicely dressed for a simple shopping in the shopping center. Jaewon and I both looked at her as we reached the bottom of the staircase. She wore a skirt and black tighs underneath. A striped blouse on top with a flarred bottom. And she was wearing high heels. And make-up.

"Mom?" 

"What? Can't I look fancy once in a life time?" Miss Kim mumbled, her cheeks flushing with a slight shade of pink. Her glossy lips were pursing out into a disappointed pout as me, her son, haven't said a compliment to her.

"Miss Kim, you look really lovely. You finally look like a chick that would actually be able to seduce my dad" Jaewon said and for my surprise mom blushed even more. She wasn't mad or anything. In her place, I would slap him across the face, that was not a nice compliment though. I lightly elbowed him in his side, but I got an arm-lock right after.

"Let's just go" mom insisted and left on the lead. I gave Jaewon a last warning, strict, angry glare, but he just brushed it off, pushing me away by the arm-lock and followed my mom out. What was he up to?

 


 A/N: it has been so long! I apologize... I will be updating more frequently now I promise...

Getting a little naughty! What do you think of this chapter? Let me know down in the comments ;)