005

Eyes On You

The arrow landed right on top of the red circle, behind her protective glasses, Ahyoung smirked.

“You guys were the definition of friendship goals, why are you fighting?” Sehun asked, she glanced at her cousin.

“We’re not fighting, I just got disappointed.”

“Why? He’s right, if you and Sungjae knew, would you be able to do anything?”

Ahyoung unstrapped her bow and put it down.

“Imagine this, if you just found out via text that I’m getting married~”

“You’re getting married?!” Sehun balked, she shook her head.

“Oh, continue.”

“Would you not feel even a little annoyed?”

“I would feel left out and…annoyed.”

“Exactly, it’s annoying that he didn’t even mention it to us, and yet we share everything.” She said.

“Are you worried that he wont be your mafia prince anymore?”

She shook her head.

“It bothers me that he’s not reacting. Before, when his mother would set him up on blind dates he would always rebel against it, now this is an engagement, and now he’s chill about it.”

 

 

“This is insane.” Sungjae commented as he stared at Ahyoung’s empty seat. It was a ritual to them have lunch together every week, usually on Wednesdays, but their only girl wasn’t showing up or picking up their calls.

“Let’s just order.” Myungsoo said with furrowed brows.

“You know hyung, what she said is right. We’ve been friends for so long, how could you not mention it to us?”

Myungsoo exhaled and leaned back on his seat.

“I don’t really have a choice here, besides, do you see me dating anybody else?”

“No, not really. You scare women.” He replied before calling the waiter, Myungsoo didn’t bother to reply.

“Besides, it’s already enough that I don’t help my brother with our….dealings in Japan~”

“Wait! You mean, your bride….isn’t going to be some chaebol daughter, but a Yakuza’s...daughter?”

 

 

Sehun nodded at Vernon as they arrived at the lobby.

“I thought Wednesdays were for Sungjae and L.” He mused as he walked towards them, Ahyoung shook her head at him.

“Nope, I decided that I should just let those two be.”

“Right, meaning, you fought with L.” Sehun rolled his eyes at her, Vernon glanced at Ahyoung.

“Whatever, oppa, we’ll get going.” She punched his arm before pulling Vernon away.

“Why did you fight?”

“Remember when I had dinner at your place?”

He nodded.

Well, after leaving your house I received a text and invitation was left at my office.

What?

“He’s getting engaged, well, publicly, next week. And we had no idea about it.”

Vernon blinked.

“Why are you pissed about it?”

“Hansol, he’s my best friend, and he’s getting married. He didn’t even drop hints about it.”

Vernon smiled.

“Are you jealous?” He teased, Ahyoung rolled her eyes.

“I feel bad for the girl, she’s going to marry an ice prince.”

 

Sungjae winced in pain as Myungsoo slapped his hand away from the pancakes.

“Wae? We’re going~”

“Wait for her. You know she’s pissed at us.”

“Not us, just you, buddy.” Sungjae chuckled before walking to the living room, Myungsoo sighed and poured syrup on the plate. He glanced around before padding towards Ahyoung’s room.

It was just seven in the morning, and they had arrived two hours ago, still clad in their sweats and started to make breakfast for her.

Myungsoo rolled down the sleeves of his white sweater before entering, his lips quirked up as he saw Ahyoung, buried underneath her covers while hugging onto her gigantic Toothless plushie.

“Ahyoung?” He asked while poking her shoulder, Ahyoung grunted and turned away.

“Ya, wake up.”

Myungsoo sighed and just plopped beside her, Ahyoung rubbed her eyes and turned behind her.

“Myung..soo, get out.”

He smiled at her.

“Cannonball!” Sungjae howled and jumped on the bed, Ahyoung groaned as she was trapped between the two.

“Rise and shine, sweetie!” Sungjae cooed, Ahyoung just turned away from him and buried her face on Myungsoo’s arm, he chuckled.

“Come on, Young.”

She mumbled darkly before sitting up, Myungsoo smiled at her before sliding down from the bed and leaving the room.

“He didn’t really say anything, but he was worried you were really mad at him.” Sungjae said while rolling around.

“Really?”

“Yeah, he even preordered those Valentino shoes you wanted.”

Ahyoung just grinned before leaving the room and padding to the kitchen.

“Hey!” Sungjae stood up and followed her.

 

“I call dibs on the chocolate chip pancakes. They’re mine!”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++