023

Eyes On You

Sungjae stepped in the place and halted.

“Ahyoung said she’d~”

“She left, she has a meeting.” Sungyeol waved him over, the other male nodded and pursed his lips.

“Is something wrong with her?”

Sungjae looked up.

“Wednesdays are usually spent with just the three of us, well, if Sungyeol hyung wasn’t in town. Maybe she just needed some air, or I don’t know.” Sungjae looked at his friend briefly, Myungsoo’s brows furrowed.

“Ahyoung already ordered for you.” Sungyeol grinned.

“Good, because I’m eating at my office, I should tell the waiter.” Sungjae stood up and left their table.

 

 

“Tokyo?” Ahyoung looked up to meet her father’s serious gaze.

“Yes, we figured out since you’ve been a little popular with the tabloids lately, you need some time away from here.”

Ahyoung glanced at the folder in front of her.

“It’s quite a big project we have there, since we’re partnering with a Japanese company too.”

“Can I think about it first, appa? I have a lot on my plate right now.”

“Of course, sweetheart.”

Ahyoung smiled before stepping out of his office, she was about to walk to the elevator when she noticed a shadow loom over her.

“I had to get past your security detail, I’m guessing Myungsoo’s gone wild.” He grinned at her, Ahyoung shook her head and guided him to her office.

 

 

Myungsoo stepped out of the elevator and walked towards Ahyoung’s office, but he was stopped.

“Is she out?” He asked her secretary.

“No, sir. But she told us not to let anyone in, she’s talking to someone inside.”

Myungsoo’s brows furrowed, Ahyoung never stopped him and Sungjae from barging in her office even if she was speaking with the president of the country.

“Is it Vernon?”

“No, to be honest, I was quite shocked when she first left the instructions not to let anyone in, she was with a tall male in dark clothing.”

He glanced at the door again.

“Tell her it’s me.” He stated, the secretary nodded and walked to her desk, Myungsoo watched as she picked up the phone.

“Mister Kim is here, chairman. Yes……Yes?” She blinked.

“Yes, I understand.” She put the phone down and walked back to Myungsoo.

“I’m sorry, but she said she can’t receive any guests.”

Myungsoo was at a loss of words, it was clear to him that Ahyoung’s secretary was confused too.

“Okay, tell her I want to speak with her.” He said before leaving.

 

 

“Here.”

Ahyoung leaned over the table as Jongin placed the photos on the table.

“Lee Mihee, daughter of a big mafia family, she’s an only child too.”

“Nothing suspicious?” She asked him, he smirked.

“This girl is borderline crazy.”

“What do you mean?” Ahyoung looked at him.

“You said somebody hacked into your CCTV cameras right?”

She nodded.

“I had the cyber crime division checked on your network, we found footage of her men sneaking into your house, they planted the bomb there at your garden and killed your dogs.”

Ahyoung’s eyes widened.

“You were right, Young. She’s not good news.” He frowned.

“But if you were to sue her right now, I’m not sure what’s going to happen. Besides the fact that I got all these evidence illegally and your friendship with Myungsoo being at stake.”

Ahyoung walked to the windows and crossed her arms.

“She killed my dogs, she killed King and George.”

Jongin sighed and walked to her.

“Ahyoung, I know your temper might not be the best~”

“Thanks for everything, oppa.” She faced him, Jongin smiled and hugged her.

“But I need to go.”

 

 

Myungsoo was inside his office with Mihee, the girl was quietly checking her phone, then the doors suddenly opened.

“Sir, agasshi has just arrived the building. She’s on her way up now.”

Mihee’s brows rose in annoyance.

“Arasso, send her in.” Myungsoo exhaled and stood up. Minutes later, Ahyoung arrived and walked in his office.

“Young~”

Mihee screamed when Ahyoung’s Chanel jumbo flap bag hit her across the face, the bag fell on the floor with a loud thud.

“What are you doing?!” She shrieked at Ahyoung’s face.

“Yes, what am I doing?” Ahyoung smirked, Myungsoo walked to her.

“Don’t you ing dare touch me, Kim Myungsoo.” She hissed.

“Who do you think you are to barge in here?” Mihee glared at her.

“I’m just the owner of the house you almost blown up to pieces and parent of the dogs you killed.” She snapped back, Mihee chuckled.

“Have you gone delusional? Why would I~”

Ahyoung strike her across the face.

“Did you think I would not find out? I may look like this, but I’m not dumb.” Ahyoung smirked at her, Mihee stepped forward and met her gaze evenly.

“I did not do it, why would I? I have more houses to blow up under my name.”

“Ah, really?” Ahyoung chuckled before she could react, Myungsoo yanked her back.

“Ahyoung, what are you saying? Why would Mihee do it?”

Ahyoung faced him, her eyes narrowed.

“You…You don’t believe me.”

“Can you even hear what you’re saying?” Myungsoo replied, it was then when Ahyoung laughed.

“Why are you acting this way? This isn’t you, stop.” Myungsoo shook his head.

“Like what? A brat?” She replied, Myungsoo sighed.

Ahyoung slowly shook her head and ripped her arm away from him.

“You can keep the bag, it has your germs on it.” Ahyoung glanced at Mihee before walking towards the door.

“Ahyoung, wait, listen~”

“Why would I listen to you?” Ahyoung faced him, Myungsoo paused as he saw that his friend was really mad with him.

 

 

“And, from now on, take those guards away from my house. I don’t want any of your men patrolling at my gates. And the same goes to you, I don’t want to see you.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++