024

Eyes On You

 

 

The black Aventador pulled to a stop in front of the villa, Myungsoo slid down from the car and slammed the door loudly and marched to his house, not waiting for Mihee.

“Myungsoo, we need to talk.” Mihee said as she trailed after him, he was inside the kitchen with a glass of water in hand.

“What do you want?” Myungsoo faced her, his tone flat and his eyes were cold.

“Your friend was crossing the line.”

L smirked and shook his head.

“People saw what she did, talk will spread~”

“Do you think I care? Do you think I care if your face got scratched? Do you think I care if rumors spread?”

“Our parents will hear about it, it wont be good for us.”

“At some point you have to realize I don’t care about what will be good or not.”

“Is this because of Ahyoung? What she said was false, your friend’s delusional.” She crossed her arms.

“She’s Ahyoung, you have no right to talk about her that way.”

She smirked.

“Why? She’s dragging you and that Vernon guy along, how is she not delusional~” Mihee yelped when Myungsoo threw the glass against the wall behind her.

“I said stop talking about her that way!” Myungsoo looked at her with such intensity that it made her back away, then his men stepped in the room.

“Are you okay, sir?”

They seldom heard their boss raise his voice and see so much rage in his eyes.

“Take her home.” He said before going to the library, Mihee was about to react when Myungsoo’s men showed her out.

 

 

 

Ahyoung lazily sat up from the couch when she heard a car pull over at her curb, her phone started to ring and she glanced at the screen.

She huffed before standing up and padding towards the front door.

“Hello, princess.” Sungjae beamed at her, Ahyoung eyed him wearily.

“I’m not going to ask questions, its up to you and mafia prince to fix your issues but,” He took her hand and pulled her out of the house.

“Sungjae, what are you~” She halted when Sungjae opened the front door of his red Corvette, two Rottweiler pups jumped down from the car, Ahyoung’s mouth dropped open.

“They’re both four months old, trained and will still go to training school.” Sungjae smiled as his friend knelt down and hugged the dogs.

“I know King and George will always be special, but these boys are your new protection dogs.”

“Rottweilers?” Ahyoung smiled before one of the pups started to her face.

“It’s a gift from me and my awesomeness.”

“Sometimes I forget how much I love you, you pig.” Ahyoung chuckled before hugging him.

“I know, I love you too.” Sungjae smiled and rubbed her back as he felt Ahyoung started to cry.

“Stop crying, you’re stressing out the babies.” Sungjae chided as he watched the pups explore the lawn.

“…I found out about everything, Myungsoo..took her side.”

Sungjae paused, Ahyoung pulled away from him.

“What?”

Ahyoung shook her head.

“I…just realized how it feels, Myungsoo’s not ours anymore, we got into a fight because of Mihee, he took her side.”

“He always took your side, even if you were being unreasonable.” Sungjae blinked, Ahyoung sighed.

“I don’t know, it’s better if I lay low for a bit.”

“But~”

“Myungsoo needs you more than I do, I have other friends.” She tried to lighten up his mood.

“When you say lay low…”

“I have a lot of things at work, I wont be able to come to our Wednesdates.”

Sungjae pouted.

“But, I’ll call you if I’m free.”

He exhaled.

 “Sungjae-yah?” Ahyoung squeezed his hand.

“I need to fly to Japan for work.”

“What? Is this about your fight~”

“Ani,” Ahyoung said as she pulled him to the garden with her.

“I figured I might as well try new things there, and get some fresh air.”

“This is why I hate Mihee.”

“Don’t hate her.” She said.

“Too late, I want her out of the picture.” Sungjae said darkly.

 

 

Myungsoo put down the glass of amber liquid on the table again.

“You…You don’t believe me.”

 “And, from now on, take those guards away from my house. I don’t want any of your men patrolling at my gates. And the same goes to you, I don’t want to see you.”

He exhaled; he didn’t know what to do. He had everything checked, they could not find anything on what happened.

“I’ve met a lot of fools, but you just made the top of the list.” A voice made him look up, his older brother was standing by the doorway with a knowing smile on his face.

“What do you want, hyung?” He asked not bothering to greet him, Jaejoong walked in the room, he got himself a drink before sitting across his brother.

“I heard about what happened, I guess baby girl’s got a good arm then.” He mused, Myungsoo didn’t react.

“Why are you doing this?”

“Ahyoung was being irrational, hyung. She assumed that Mihee was behind~”

“She assumed? Or are you just trying to hide something?”

Myungsoo looked at his brother warily.

“Why are you affected that Ahyoung may have been just mistaken? Are you not worried for Mihee?”

Myungsoo looked away.

“You have to balance it, L. Or, if you want to choose, you always can.”

“Choose?” Myungsoo repeated.

“Right now, it’s safe to say that once you marry Mihee, you wont see Ahyoung ever again.”

Myungsoo stilled at what his brother said.

“Well, she did say she didn’t want to see you, right?” Jaejoong shrugged.

“Ahyoung’s my friend, hyung.”

“Yeah, right. Anyway, I need to go, you…try to fix all this .” Jaejoong patted his shoulder, and then he halted.

 

 

 

“Oh and by the way, Ahyoung’s right. Your fiancé did plant the bomb at her house and killed her dogs.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++