What To Do?

Undeniable Chemistry

Jong Kook held onto the back of his neck as he looked up at the dark sky, the fireworks has stopped just as Eun Hye appeared out of nowhere. It was just by a split second - if she had arrived a second later, he was able to kiss Ji Hyo. But as if fate is playing with him or trying to tell him something - here he is, standing next to Eun Hye as the awkward silence continued. Deciding to just end this whole scenario quickly, he exhaled deeply and spoke. "What are you doing here?" 

 
Eun Hye stopped playing with her hair as soon as he spoke and stood up straight to look at him in the eyes. "Gap Jin told me." She bit her lip, deciding what next to say is the best. "I tried looking for you at your house but you weren't there. Didn't know you would be at an amusement park with Ji Hyo unnie..." She turned around over to the food area to see that Ji Hyo was busy wiping some kid's face. "Who's with her?"
 
"Her..." He stopped and shifted his eyes uncomfortably, searching for a quick answer. "Her nephew. She wanted to take him out for the day for his birthday. I just happened to be available so I took them." Wow, he just had to lie to her for the first time. "Why were you looking for me?" Quickly changing the subject so she wouldn't ask anymore questions about Do Hyun. "Is there something you need?"
 
She didn't understand his sudden change of tone with the way he spoke to her. Usually, he would ask sweetly or ask if there is something wrong if she came looking for him. Even if he hasn't done that for ten years but the way he was with her - she has and will always remember it. "No, it's just that I wanted to see you.."
 
Jong Kook nodded his head slowly trying to gather his thoughts. "You know we can't be seen together. It's only going to go on news again and more chaos will ensue from it." 
 
"What do you mean? If anything, it would just be good news then. They could be saying that we're back together or something." Eun Hye suggested as she tried getting closer to him which only made him take a few steps away from her. 
 
He ran a hand through his hair while taking a deep breath. From the day that she left his house, he knew that she has the motives to get back together. It just doesn't make sense that she could easily think that he'll go back out with her after so many years. Was the ten years that they spent apart something so easy for her to forget? For him, it's not. He had to bare a lot of things alone in the time of heartache especially with the guilt that he thought he had to endure. "Eun Hye-ah," he start to say but paused when she grabbed hold of his hand, clenching onto it. "What you talked about the other day, I don't think.."
 
"Don't say anything.." She begged, she couldn't believe that Jong Kook was about to reject her. She's not going to have it. No matter what, she'll make him fall for her again. How hard could it be? They were the it couple back then and they still are. She believes so, she knows so. "I'm cold, oppa." She muttered as she shivered from the cold breeze. She came back from a late commercial filming before she went to find him. Dressed in tank top and short skirt, she made sure to let her legs stand out in front of him. No man can deny the iness of this, especially a single one. 
 
Jong Kook looked at her as she tried her best to show off her body and pretend to be cold at the same time. When did the Yoon Eun Hye he knew from before become into someone like this? His eyebrows furrowed together when he heard someone sneezing over at the food area. Jong Kook turned around so fast that it surprised Eun Hye as she followed his worried gaze over to where Ji Hyo sat. He made his way over to their table and watched as Ji Hyo kept sneezing and trembling from the cold. "Come on, we should start heading home." 
 
Ji Hyo looked over at Eun Hye and shook her head. "It's okay, you should talk to her a little bit more. She looks upset." 
 
"Don't be silly, it's freezing cold and you're still drenched from the pool." He took off his jacket and put it over her shoulders. "What are you doing? Put your arms through." After Ji Hyo listened to him and putting her arms through the sleeves, he zipped up the jacket. "Do Hyun, you want to be in charge of making sure to take your mom safely to the car? It is a bit late for someone like her to be alone." 
 
Do Hyun immediately jumped off his seat and saluted to Jong Kook. "Of course!" He took his mom's hand and smiled at her. "You heard the commander!" 
 
"Okay." Ji Hyo agreed while laughing and bid farewell over at Eun Hye. Not wanting to disturb the two people, she made sure to walk faster toward the front gate to leave.
 
Jong Kook threw the trash from the table into the trash and cleared his throat as he turned around to bid goodbye to Eun Hye. "I have to take them home.."
 
"Oppa," he stopped walking and looked at her. "I'm having a dinner party at my house next week. I would love it if you're able to come. Some old friends of mine will be there, you remember them right?" Of course, he does. Her best friends are A-List actresses in the entertainment field. "You can bring someone if you want like Jang Hyuk oppa.." 
 
"I don't know if I can come. It's a tough week for me schedule wise." Jong Kook said as he tried to smile. "But I'll try. Get home safely, Eun Hye."
 
She watched as he turned around and walked away without even suggesting to take her home. Or even looking back at her. Where is the gentleman charisma that he has? Why is this happening? What has changed from three weeks ago? She swore she could see that he missed her when she was at his house but tonight - the eyes that he looks at her with, it's so damn lifeless. Eun Hye glanced over to the table briefly, remembering how he took off his jacket with no hesitation for Ji Hyo. "He can't possibly..." she muttered under her breath. 
 
. . . 
 
Ji Hyo closed the door quietly behind her after Do Hyun went to sleep and walked over to the living room. She bit her lip as she and Jong Kook connected with their eyes for a split second before she looked away. Honestly, she doesn't know how she should act or even think about from the incident earlier. What was that about? When he started leaning closer to her with their lips inches apart - she could swear that she could feel her heart beating so fast. The way he caressed her face when they looked at each other during that moment was insanely breathless. But where the heck did it come from? Did it happen because of the situation they were in? There was fireworks going on and they were standing next to each other while watching it. He could've been caught up by the moment. That's it. Yes, that's probably why he was acting like that.  There's absolutely no way in the world that Kim Jong Kook could possibly like her. 
 
"Ji Hyo.." She broke away from her thoughts and adverted her attention over to him. "About what happened earlier..." 
 
She stood up abruptly from the couch and softly smiled a bit. "I better get going, hyung." Ji Hyo  scratched the back of her neck as she cleared . "I have filming in thirty minutes and I bet manager oppa is already downstairs." 
 
"Ah, jinja.." Jong Kook watched as she hurriedly grabbed her jacket and script. "I have to..." The sound of the door closing shut caused him to stop talking and look down at the ground. Was that a sign of rejection just now?
 
. . . 
 
"Hyung?" Haha asked with confusion spreading on his face as he opened the door wider to let Jong Kook inside the house. "Why are you here so early?" 
 
He cleared his throat and shrugged his shoulders. "Just wanted to see you and ask how you're doing.."
 
Haha closed the front door and walked over while scratching his bed head. "That's what a phone is for, hyung. Most people don't come to other people's houses at five in the morning." He yawned really loud and rubbed his face to get the sleep away. "What's wrong?" Knowing his hyung of twenty plus years - the only time when he does this is if something is bothering him and he get rid of the feeling on his own. 
 
Jong Kook looked around the living room, a little joy ran down his body as he saw family pictures of Haha and Byul with their little son Dream. "I have this friend.."
 
"A friend?"
 
He nodded his head slowly. "And he's really confused with himself. The kind of confusion that he can't solve on his own because he's kind of new to it."
 
Haha narrowed his eyes at him, trying to make the best out of this sudden situation. "A friend and he is really confused?" He folded his hands together. "What exactly is he confused about?"
 
"This feeling," Jong Kook tried to explain without trying to be obvious that it is him that he was talking about. "It's not like he hadn't felt it before but this time, it's really confusing for him. One minute, he looks at this person and it's the same person that he has seen every week. It never fazed before. Seeing her and caring for her has always been something as an older oppa should do. That's what he viewed her as, a caring older male friend and treating her like family. That's how it has always been like for him when he sees her." He shakes his head as he furrowed his eyebrows together. "But lately, it's been different - really different. Nowadays when he sees her, all he wants to do is grab her hand and interlocked his with it. When he sees her coughing or sneezing, he wants to immediately take care of her. When he sees her smiling by just watching a drama, he sits completely frozen by her beauty. And it's not the facial beauty for him. It's the aura that she has around her, it's absolutely beautiful. He knew how she was as a person but now, every time she does something - it's a complete heart dropping moment for him." Jong Kook looked at Haha with serious eyes. "That's why he's confused." 
 
"I don't get it," Haha insisted on after listening to the whole ordeal. "Why is it confusing? It's as clear as day already."
 
"How?" 
 
Haha sighed and rubbed his eyes. "That you're falling for the woman." 
 
"What? How am I falling for her? That doesn't make sense." Jong Kook paused and cleared his throat at the sudden realization at what he said just now. "I mean, how is he falling for her?" 
 
Byul came out of nowhere with Dream in her arms as she sat down next to her husband and exhaled deeply. "Isn't it obvious? The feelings that was deeply hidden in your heart is now burst open and you're confused. There's a something in you that says its wrong but then another part of you says there's nothing wrong about it. You know why? It's because you knew all along that you were in love with her. You just never knew." 
 
Jong Kook looked at the married couple, completely at loss. "I knew but I just never knew?" He narrowed his at them. "Wait. Me? It's not me! I told you it's my friend!"
 
Haha chuckled as he picked up Dream from out of his wife's arms. "Hyung, do you really think I'm that dumb? Everyone knows that your only friends are Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk, and Hong Kyung Min. Not to mention that your other friends are mostly in America." He looked at his respected hyung and shake his head. "How are you still forty and clueless about love? You speak so highly about finding your true love when you nothing about what to do when you do find it." 
 
"I found my true love?" Jong Kook asked.
 
Byul smiled sweetly at him. How can this be the same man that sings songs like 'White Love' or 'December'? "That's the thing, oppa. You never know if it's you're true love until you act out on it and be with that person. When you're with the person and do things that couples do, maybe the realization that she is really the one will hit you. And if not, you can breakup when it doesn't feel right and search again." She wraps her arm around Haha as she smiled even wider. "But from what it sounds like.." Jong Kook looked at Byul, awaiting to see what she is going to say. "It looks as if you've found the one. We just have wait and see what you're going to do about it." 
 
Jong Kook looked between the married couple and little Dream. It was exactly what he was thinking last night. That he had to do something about this unsure feelings. And that's when Eun Hye came out of nowhere. Is it a sign or not? And what about Ji Hyo's odd reaction when he tried to talk about it? The way she was, it looked like she is trying her hardest to avoid the conversation or even the thought about it. Was that also a sign of rejection like he thought earlier? What the heck is he supposed to do about this? 
 
. . . 
 
Ji Hyo rubbed her temples together as she groaned and sat down after Ji Hoon messed up his lines for the twentieth time. She watched as he kept bowing down to apologize and silently curse at himself. Everyone on set looks sorry for him but she knows that he is only pretending to be the clumsy and fidgeting person in front of these people. She has four other scenes to do after this but he is just dragging the time even longer. The stylist came over to silently fix her make up as they take a quick break for Ji Hoon to remember his lines. Which is just a wasted break time because she could tell that he is only flipping through the pages out of boredom. 
 
She really doesn't get him. Doesn't he feel bad for the crew? He's not the only one that has to wait around and stay for hours if the time is dragged. People have families to take care of and other scenes to prepare for. But here he is, completely selfish and annoying. Not taking it anymore, she made her way over to him and tapped her foot. "Joo Ji Hoon, don't you think you're taking it a bit far? These people have other things to do instead awaiting around for you." 
 
"I really forgot my lines," he insisted as he showed his own script. "This scene is hard."
 
"The scene is about our characters talking about what to eat for dinner. How hard is that?" Ji Hyo rolled her eyes and leaned closer to him so she could whisper softly. "Stop being a jerk for the day and let these people do their work."
 
Ji Hoon looked at her and exhaled. "Fine." As he was about to put his phone away, his eyes caught something on the top searching list. A chuckle came out of his mouth as he looked up at Ji Hyo. "Don't you think you're the one that's taking it too far?" 
 
She sighed. "What are you talking about?" 
 
"You're trending again." Ji Hoon said before handing his phone to her. "What an interesting trend though."
 
Ji Hyo took the phone without expecting too much of what he was talking about until she realized what the headline title actually was. Confrontation of a love triangle? She scrolled down to read the article that the reporter wrote. Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye, the famous "of course" couple had revealed to the nation that they dated ten years ago a month ago. Many people have high hopes for a possible rekindle of their relationship and they may get their wish with a slight problem. Song Ji Hyo, currently starring on popular variety show Running Man with Kim Jong Kook and in the current popular drama Crime Love, has been photographed to what looked like a date at an amusement park with Kim Jong Kook. What makes it even more thrilling from what we can see in the pictures, it looks like their date was disrupted by Yoon Eun Hye. What exactly is going on? Stay tune as we find out. "What the..." Ji Hyo looked up when she felt a thousand eyes were staring at her. Not only was she right about it because the whole crew was staring but they were also shaking their heads in disapproval. 
 
"Aigoo, what are you going to do?" Ji Hoon said with a grin on his face. 
 
She could feel her whole body trembling in shock. For the first time, she has to agree with Ji Hoon as she handed him back the phone and turn to all those people staring at her. What the heck is she going to do? 
 
. . . 
 
He read in horror at the comments that was appearing continuously on the article that came out. Song Ji Hyo? Isn't she with Gary? Wow, that a twist. He scrolled down his phone to read the next comment. Song Ji Hyo is a home wrecker. And the next comment. Really? They must have guts to be prancing around their affair. And the next comment. Poor Yoon Eun Hye. What joke Song Ji Hyo is. And the next comment. Song Ji Hyo deserves to - he looked up when someone suddenly grabbed his phone away and saw that it was Gap Jin. "Give it back." 
 
Gap Jin exhaled and ran a hand through his hair out of frustration. "You're only making it worse for yourself, hyung."
 
"What are you talking about?" 
 
"You don't think I know you? You're going to keep reading the comments and then comment something about it on SNS and try to make a statement through the agency." Gap Jin tucked th phone into his back pocket. "I'm confiscating the phone until this dies down."
 
"Until it dies down?" Jong Kook repeated while narrowing his eyes at him. "Don't you remember how long it took for the break up thing to die down? A month. And now this happens? This is your fault!" 
 
Gap Jin stared at his hyung in confusion. "What are you talking about?"
 
"If you didn't tell Eun Hye where I was, she wouldn't have coming looking for me." 
 
"I never told her where you were," Gap Jin defended himself. "You didn't even tell me where you were!" Jong Kook opened his mouth to argue back but then stopped and thought about it. That's true. He never told Gap Jin where he was at all. It was Saturday, the day when Gap Jin was at the agency company all day to settle schedules. When he decided to take them to the amusement park, he didn't even say anything to anyone. So how did Eun Hye know where to appear and why did she say Gap Jin was the one that told her? "And what could happen if she never appeared? The article would've come out as if you and Ji Hyo was dating. Either way, it's still a scandal."
 
Jong Kook took a deep breath and groaned. "The dating scandal would've been a lot better than this one, don't you get it? There would be denial statements from both of us and that's it." He rubbed his temples as a headache was coming again. "This article is just trouble and you know it's a real bad one." 
 
Gap Jin looked at him and shake his head. "Let's go to the agency and see what they want to do. We'll reveal a statement about the article, the best way possible. Maybe that'll ease down the attention."
 
"And what is Ji Hyo going to do?" Jong Kook questioned back. "Most of the negative feedback is on her and she has nothing to do with this in the first place."
 
"Really?" Gap Jin questioned back. He stood up and didn't want to talk about this but there is no choice. "Let's say that no articles even came out, okay? But think about it. If you were to confess to the world that you like Ji Hyo, how do you think the world is going to take it? They're going to remember about the breakup thing with Eun Hye and put false pieces together. They're going to assume this and that - at the end of the day, the one that will still get attack is Song Ji Hyo."
 
Jong Kook looked at his manager, looking as helpless as ever. His expression was lifeless because he knew that Gap Jin was right about his assumption. So what if he is in love with her? People in this nation is only going to remember that he dated Eun Hye and their breakup has an unknown reason to them. Their hopes of them going back together would be destroyed by Ji Hyo and they will do what they can only do - rant and post negative things about her continuously.
 
. . . 
 
Ji Hyo walked out of the dressing room and paused when she saw people walking past while talking about her openly. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a brief second. Although she had finished filming her scenes for the day, she couldn't help but want to break down from it all. Not only has it been the worst filming possible but it was full of people talking about her endlessly. Some of the crew members even read the article out loud in front of her. She doesn't know if they meant to do so but it really was hurtful. 
 
Not wanting to stay in the building any longer, she walked through the front entrance but paused when she saw a ton of reporters huddling around her van - awaiting her arrival to ask questions. Just as she wanted to back track, she felt someone grab hold of her wrist - pulling her back inside the building and over to an area where no one could see her.
 
She looked up and couldn't be more happier to see Lee Dong Wook standing in front of her. Ji Hyo wrapped her arms around him and exhaled. "It's you."
 
Dong Wook exhaled and embraced her back while looking around for a way out. "What the heck happened while I was gone?" He only arrived back from Jeju Island an hour ago and heard about the recent scandal. Not only was he surprised to hear it was about his best friend but having it involved with the infamous ex-couple? He had to race back to Seoul from the airport to find Ji Hyo. He knew where she was filming and couldn't believe he found her right away. "Are you okay?" He pulled away from the hug and stared at her face as he brushed a few hair strands behind her ear.
 
Ji Hyo nodded her head and covered her face for a second. "I don't know what's going on either. One minute everything was okay and the next minute - everything is insane."
 
"That's exactly what a scandal can do," Dong Wook narrowed his eyes over to the back exit. "Come on, we have to get you out of here before you get attacked by those hungry animals." 
 
. . . 
 
"No," Jong Kook immediately disagreed when he heard his company's suggestion on how to settle down the news. "I am not going to lie to the world."
 
"What exactly do you want to do? This is the only way."
 
He laughed at how absurd the suggestion was. "You want me to make a statement that is a complete lie. By saying that Eun Hye and I were actually on date, trying to rehash memories and see where it goes? And we happened to meet Ji Hyo there? That's misleading news."
 
"What are you going to say then? Because even I don't know why you were there in the first place with both women." The CEO exhaled and threw a set of pictures over at Jong Kook. "The reporter was going to release these photos but we managed to stop him. Nothing a little money couldn't do." Jong Kook picked up the pictures and stared in surprise to see the moment when he tried to kiss Ji Hyo was caught. Even the moment when Eun Hye walked over and saw them was caught. "You know as much as I know that if these photos were released, the situation would be much worser than this. You're lucky that he only release pictures of you and Eun Hye talking and the three of you in the same picture. If he had released those first, you would be finished." 
 
No. Song Ji Hyo would be finished, not him. 
 
"I..." Jong Kook was absolutely speechless.
 
The CEO his throat and looked at his star. "What do you want to do about this situation? Come out clean about what is really going on or go with what we have? It's your decision, I'll go with whatever you want to do. This is your career on the line." 
 
He looked at his boss and down at the pictures. It's not even his career that is on the line. His hands started becoming sweaty from the indecision ahead of him. This is the question that has been in his mind all day - what is he supposed to do? 
 
. . . 
 
"You know what makes it even more insane? The fact that they would they its your fault that they broke up. Some of the comments are saying you're the reason. Clearly, they can't put the timeline together." Dong Wook shake his head and held onto her hand. "Don't worry too much about it. This will die down."
 
Ji Hyo looked at him, trying to show him that she is positive that it would. But would it really? She had read some of the comments herself and she is absolutely horrified by it. It's as if they're making her look like a mistress, breaking a marriage or something. This makes her realize that if she revealed she had a son - they'll even attack him. And that's not what she wants. It's important for Do Hyun to live a normal life as possible without anyone questioning him. "Dong Wook..."
 
He looked away from the window and turned to face her. "Hmm?"
 
She blinked back her tears as hard as she can. "I don't care about what is going on or what they think about what I have to do with them. I'm just worried for Do Hyun. If this is really how scary they are, what's going to happen to Do Hyun when I reveal I have a son one day?" She tried but failed tremendously as tears slide down her face like a waterfall. 
 
Dong Wook sighed and moved closer to her. As soon as he embraced her, she broke down as she leaned onto his chest. "Shhh..." He whispered as he rubbed her back to make her feel better. "What do you mean? You just won't reveal about Do Hyun then.." 
 
"But I don't want to keep lying to everyone around me, it's hard." 
 
He kissed the top of her head and closed his eyes. "But that's just how the world is, Ji Hyo." Dong Wook has never seen her so shaken up like this. Even when rumors appear online about her and Gary or the rumors about her and some lead actors - she usually just brushes it aside. But this one is different. Not only is it about a couple that the whole nation seems to love but it's the article that got everyone pissed off. Anyone who reads it would think that Ji Hyo is being a third wheel trying to break up a relationship. Some of the comments even angered himself. How could people be so cruel and not think about the situation clearly? This is why Do Hyun is a sensitive topic for her. Because who would really know what will happen to the poor kid if the nation finds out him? About who his parents really are or about how she lied to the world practically the whole time. She never did anything wrong and neither has Do Hyun. Sometimes Dong Wook wants to reassure Ji Hyo to confidently reveal the secret but he couldn't help and feel scared for her. What is she supposed to do? And what right does he have to tell her what to do when he doesn't even know himself. All he wants to do is protect his best friend but he just keeps failing.
 
. . . 
 
Jong Kook closed the front door behind him and exhaled deeply at the long day he has had. His eyes adverted over to Do Hyun playing with Dong Wook while Ji Hyo was laying restless on the couch. "Oh, Dong Wook." He couldn't be more happier than ever to see Lee Dong Wook. Although they aren't close and still are in the awkward phase around each other but seeing someone that he respects never hurts. "You're back." 
 
Dong Wook stood up and bowed slightly at Jong Kook. "Yes, hyung." 
 
"Commander!" Do Hyun ran over to with lightening speed and hugged his leg. "Where have you been all day?" 
 
"Ah, I've been working." Jong Kook replied while patting his head. "Did you have fun at school?" 
 
Do Hyun nodded his head. "Too much homework."
 
Jong Kook smiled softly before he turned his attention over to Ji Hyo, who got up from the couch and stood awkwardly while waiting for her son to finish talking. It looks like she wants to talk to him or something. "Why don't you play with your toys while I talk to your mom?" Do Hyun nodded his head and ran back to Dong Wook. "Ji Hyo..." The sound of knocking on the door interrupted him. He opened the door and stood in surprise to see Eun Hye standing in front of him. "Eun Hye..." His eyes widened as he carefully signaled over at Dong Wook, who got the message and quickly took Do Hyun over to a bedroom. "I can't talk right now."
 
Ji Hyo was about to make her way over to the bedroom quietly without being seen when Eun Hye spoke. "I'm not here to talk to you, oppa. I want to talk to Ji Hyo unnie." 
 
"Her?" The fact that she knew Ji Hyo was in his house confused him. 
 
Eun Hye smiled as she cleared . "I just want to apologize for what is going on today. I feel so bad about it. Can I talk to her alone?" 
 
Jong Kook looked back over at Ji Hyo to see what she wants to do. When she signaled that it was okay, he opens the door wider for her to come in and made his way toward the bedroom. "Take your time.." 
 
When the sound of the bedroom closed was heard, Ji Hyo and Eun Hye stood in the middle of the room awkwardly - unsure what to say. Although they have filmed a drama before together but they were never close to begin with. And considering that it's been so long since they've seen each other, Ji Hyo doesn't know what to say or how to apologize about what's going on. Since she is the oldest one, she bit her lip and decided that it's best if she says something first about the whole situation. "Eun Hye..."
 
Without much of a warning, Eun Hye suddenly took a step closer in front of Ji Hyo. Her eyes changing from the sweet eyes that she showed Jong Kook earlier and into a whole set of anger flaring out. "I'm only going to say this once, Song Ji Hyo. I don't know why you and your nephew are thinking while staying at oppa's house but you need to leave." Eun Hye took a strand of Ji Hyo's hair, twirling it around her finger as she spoke her next cold words. "And you better listen to me because you wouldn't want another article to be released, right? Who knows what will come out next?" She stopped twirling the hair and actually smirked. "Oh, that's right! How about...Song Ji Hyo and her secret son...." 
 
Ji Hyo's eyes widened as she looked at the woman in front of her. What is she taking about just now? You wouldn't want another article to be released? That's when she put the pieces together in her head. From that breakup being released out of nowhere and this article coming out, it wasn't the work of a coincidence. It was the work of Yoon Eun Hye. 
 
. . .
 
(Author's Note):
 
Was this chapter too long & too much? This chapter was actually supposed to be shorter but I decided to put a part of the next one into this one - makes for better use. Anyways, I know a lot of things are happening at once but there is a reason behind the whole thing. I absolutely love the fact you are loving the development of SA on here. I always want to make sure that my main character's developments are slow and steady - it makes it more thrilling for the readers when small moments appear and when the actual love shows up. Please be patient with me! Thank you for reading! Sorry if there are any mistakes! All your comments making me smile and completely inspired to write even more and more. It's been a straight eight day posting for me - it's hard and tiring but it's worth it when I read your amazing comments. Please do continue to support me! Thanks for reading! Please comment and subscribe! (: