No Fear Should Stop You

Undeniable Chemistry

Ji Hyo looked straight toward one of the cameras as she bowed down for more than twenty seconds. As soon as she stood up, tears start slowly coming out as she tried to gather words in her mind. "I want to make a sincere apology for lying to the people close to me. In the five years I've spent with these people, I learned what true friends are and how much it's important to always express to one another. Although I kept my secret from everyone, I want to say thank you for everyone supporting me. Without your support, I don't think I would've handled another day." Ji Hyo looked around the members as she smiled softly. "From now on, I will continue to live happily with my son and continue to be the strong ace as I am for the show. Please keep supporting me and look after me well." She bowed down again and exhaled deeply. "Thank you." 

 
"Wow!" Jae Suk expressed while clapping his hands the loudest while patting her head with a huge smile. "We had a fun filming, thank you!" He watched as Kwang Soo walked over and slated as a cut for the end of filming. Jae Suk adverted his attention over to Ji Hyo. "It was brave of you to make a special ending for today's filming."
 
She shook her head. "It has to be done either way. I rather do it on somewhere that I'm comfortable with and I hope I can gain people's love back." 
 
Suk Jin chuckled as he embraced her. "What do you need people's love for? You have me." He patted her shoulder and smiled. "I mean, I would be lying if I said that I wasn't surprised when you suddenly announced about having Do Hyun but it can be understandable." 
 
Ji Hyo appreciated her oppa's support and pouted her lips. "I've missed you guys!" Although filming has gone back to its regular scheduling, she still misses them while being away. Without these people, she wouldn't have survived through the reveal of her son and she couldn't ask for better people to go through it with. It has been a couple days now since Do Hyun has been revealed as her son. Of course, the big news up for debate is who is the father. She even watched some hilarious antics on who they think her previous co-stars is the father. Even if it was half true, she couldn't believe that no one has come up with that Ji Hoon is the father yet.
 
"Noona!" Kwang Soo rushed over and pointed toward the crowd of reporters in front of her van again. Before, it would probably bother her and shake her up in sadness and fear but nowadays, she doesn't care much for it. And the reason being? Do Hyun doesn't care so she doesn't care - as simple as that. "It's going to be hard for you to get in the car this time." 
 
"It's okay," Ji Hyo hugged Kwang Soo, which surprised him because he wasn't expecting it. "Do Hyun wants to meet you again."
 
A big smile spread across his face. "Jinja? I wanted to meet him again but never got to ask. Ah, Do Hyun must really like me."
 
She shakes her head as she laughed. "No, he just wants to beat you in Rock Paper Scissors again." Jae Suk and Suk Jin laughed along with at the memory of Kwang Soo and Do Hyun battling it out with that particular game at the dinner party the other day. 
 
"Ayeeee, I let him win"." Kwang Soo insisted while looking at his hyungs and noona laughing hysterically. "How could someone my age lose at something like that to him!" 
 
Haha butted in as he took off his mic. "When someone your age is someone like you." 
 
From the corner of her eye, she could see Jong Kook waving over at her. "I'll get going.." She bid farewell to everyone and rushed over to Jong Kook, who was leaning against the wall of a building with Gap Jin besides him. "Hyung..."
 
Hyung. Jong Kook never knew how annoying that term was until he keeps hearing it from . It has been days since everything has been settled and as each day goes by, the stronger he feels for Ji Hyo. "Gap Jin suggested us to wait here while he drives the van over here. Your manager will just take off since you don't have drama filming today." Ji Hyo nodded her head and stood next to him as she took her phone to preoccupy herself. As soon as Gap Jin left, he kept glancing over at her as she smiled at whatever text she was reading. Has it gotten this bad that he couldn't stop looking at her every time she is near him? He tried to control himself during filming but she was just always there! He's been noticing that she is a lot more happier since the secret's been out. Not only has the negativity has slowly subside but there are people actually complimenting her bravery, understanding why she kept it a secret in the first place. Of course, there are other kind of people who are trying their hardest to tear her down for lying. But what makes it all different? It seems like Ji Hyo doesn't care. She hasn't cried over anything like that and it makes him incredibly happy that she is happy.
 
When did he get like this? Silencing admiring someone that he likes but has been unable to confess. And it's not like he doesn't have any chance to confess, it just seems as if she has been trying to avoid it. Jong Kook watched as she was silently texting back someone, deciding that this was the perfect chance to try and confess again. He cleared his throat to start speaking when she suddenly looked up at him with those damn big beautiful eyes of hers. "Hyung..." Damn it, he needs to tell her to stop calling him that. "Dong Wook asked if you want to come over today." 
 
"Dong Wook?" Jong Kook suddenly thought about when is exactly the last time they spoke to each other. He hasn't heard from him in a while and considering they're still in the awkward phase - he never thought that he would again. "Ah, for a party?" 
 
Ji Hyo nods her head. "It's his birthday." 
 
"Ah, jinja..." 
 
"He wants us to come over for a small party, it's only a small gathering." She explained as her eyes adverted over to the van that was coming. "Gap Jin's here!"
 
Before he could even reply if he wants to come to the party or not, she already dashed into the car in a heartbeat. Now that he thinks about it, Ji Hyo and Dong Wook has been close since they've become best friends. And he understands that they're friends but...are they really? Their closeness and skinship that he has witnessed seems nothing more than a caring gesture. But what the heck does he know? He's a failure at love. Has he also been failing to notice that maybe Ji Hyo is ignoring him because she already has a boyfriend all along? He closed his eyes briefly before heading toward the van. Kim Jong Kook, you idiot.
 
. . . 
 
"Did you do your homework?" Ji Hyo asked as soon as she walked into the living room. "You're not supposed to be playing with your toys until you've finished." 
 
"Omma," Do Hyun said as he moved his toy robots around. "Remember when I used to delay doing my homework so I could play?" She nodded her head because it's a typical behavior of his. "I did it on purpose because I knew how much you loved telling me to do my homework. I actually did it before you come home all the time." 
 
Ji Hyo narrowed her eyes at him. "So you've been lying to me?"
 
"Aniyo," Do Hyun gave her a cheeky smile as he finished organizing the robots. "I just did it out of the care of your love to protect me." 
 
Jong Kook smiled at the kid. "I think that was a smart thing to do." From the corner of his eyes, he could see Ji Hyo glaring at him. "Or not." 
 
Ji Hyo exhaled. "Can you at least go back to being my little perfect son and not know anything about the world?" 
 
Do Hyun shrugged. "Then it's not going to be fun." His eyes adverted over to the television when he recognized someone from there. "Oh! It's Dong Jun ahjussi!"
 
Both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook followed his gaze and to their surprise it really was Kim Dong Jun, a member of the group ZE:A and a very close dongsaeng of Ji Hyo's. She grabbed the remote to make the volume louder to see why he was appearing on television. I think it was definitely brave of her to do. No one is stronger than her. Ji Hyo noona, hwaiting! She smiled softly at his kind message and to her surprise more people were appearing on TV to send her a message. Jo In Sung, a longtime friend and previous co-star appeared. I've known her back in 2008 and she has always put on a strong face for everyone. And now I know the reason behind it - a parent's job is to always protect their kid, something she has been doing for years. She is stronger than anyone I've met. Please love her a lot like how we do! Ji Hyo made a face at his video message, no wonder he texted her earlier about treating him out to dinner without even any explanation. Her eyes widened when her favorite actor and sunbaenim appeared next - Hwang Jung Min waved hello with that kind smile of his before he started talking. Ji Hyo is a kind of person who would do whatever she can to protect those who she cares and loves. Hiding her son is a prime example on how much bravery a person has and she has a lot. As my favorite dongsaeng, I support her 100% and I hope other people will soon understand the choices she made because it's not wrong. Ji Hyo couldn't believe the amount of support she is getting. Just as she was about to turn over to Jong Kook, telling him how happy she is - she stopped when she saw who was next. Although unnie and I aren't close but we did work together for Goong and I can say that even on first glance - you can tell how amazing she is. There is not enough words to express how much I admire for what she has done for her son. Unnie! Hwaiting! Eun Hye waved goodbye before the video messages ended and the Entertainment News host continued on with a change of topic. 
 
Jong Kook didn't expect for Eun Hye to appear on the support video for Ji Hyo, that is definitely surprising. "At least she was kind enough to do it, she must've been really busy." 
 
"Yes, so kind." Ji Hyo spoke in a sarcastic tone. 
 
He glanced over at her, catching on the tone that she used to say what she did. "What's wrong?"
 
She exhaled deeply, not wanting to choose such a happy day to explain something so harsh to Jong Kook. How can she explain to him that the woman he knows isn't the one that he thought? Yoon Eun Hye definitely has this whole obsessive aura about her and she doesn't think it's good. And considering that if Ji Hyo is right about her assumption that she can't seem to yet prove, Eun Hye is also someone who would do anything to protect her own needs. "It's nothing..."
 
"The ahjumma is crazy." Jong Kook and Ji Hyo both looked over at Do Hyun, who decided to start playing with his toys again. He looked up at the adults with confusion on his face. "What?" 
 
"What do you not know, son?"
 
Do Hyun laughed. "I don't know." 
 
Jong Kook turned around to Ji Hyo, his expression hard and eyes glaring. "Ji Hyo, what are you not telling me?" 
 
. . . 
 
Eun Hye opened the door to her house and much to her surprise, it was Jong Kook. A smile immediately spread across her face as she opened the door wider. She's so glad that he decided to come to her dinner party - it was just about to start. "Oppa!" 
 
He looked around the house, seeing a bunch of food on the table and decorations literally everywhere. It's as if a confetti box exploded in here. This must've been the dinner party that she wanted him to go when she gave him an invite. "We need to talk." 
 
"Of course." Suddenly, she giggled and covered his ears as she winked. "Of course." That has always been the moment that she fell for him harder. That little action there is a like a living legend. She's glad that people can't play the game without thinking about them as a couple. It's almost as if it's a gift really. "Sit! Everyone else is about to come!" 
 
Jong Kook cleared his throat as he took a seat and folded his hands together. "I saw that little support video you did for Ji Hyo. It was very nice of you to do considering that you weren't even close with one another." 
 
Eun Hye smiled. "Ahhhh, that video? Someone came up to me during my commercial filming and asked if I could do it. I thought it was such a nice gesture to show everyone that Ji Hyo is a brave person that I had to do it." She looked at him. "But I was really shock when the news came out, oppa. Did you know? How hard must've it been for her to raise him by herself like that." She let a couple seconds go by as he continued to stare at her. "Imagine what it must've been like for us! What if I was really pregnant and you left me, I would've raised the kid myself!" She shakes her head at the mere thought of being pregnant and alone. "I wouldn't been able to do that." 
 
It's as if she loved to bring up the past as if it's nothing in front of him. "You wouldn't have been able to do that, that's right." Jong Kook looked at her straight in the eyes. "I would never leave you if you were pregnant, just like I didn't in the past. Instead, you would be the first one out the door without even saying goodbye." 
 
She could sense the tone in his voice and she didn't like it at all. "Oppa, why are you like this..."
 
"Why? Drop the act, Yoon Eun Hye." Jong Kook had enough with this whole exterior that she is putting up. "I know why you actually came over my house the other day and what you said to Ji Hyo. How could you do something like that?" 
 
"What did she tell you? I didn't do anything! All I did was come over and apologize for the mess that the reporter caused!"
 
He couldn't believe her, even now she is still trying to lie to him. "You mean the mess you caused? Like the one between us?" He exhaled deeply as he shook his head. "Who are you?" 
 
Eun Hye stood abruptly from the couch with her eyes widened. "I don't know what she told you but it's all a lie. Why would I do something like that when its only going to harm me too?
 
Jong Kook stood up from the couch. "That's the thing, Eun Hye! It never harmed you at all! From both incidents, you were made out to be the victim! It was my fault that we broke up and it happened to be Ji Hyo's fault for breaking a relationship that was never there?! I don't know why I was never able to put pieces together but it all makes sense now."
 
"What do you mean it makes sense?!" She stomped her feet on the ground as if she was a child or something. "It's a lie. That woman is lying to you!"
 
Where was the Yoon Eun Hye that he had once loved with his whole heart? The kind woman with goals so high that it made you fall in love with her even more because of those ambitions. Where the heck was she? "That woman?" He shook his head in disappointment and started heading out the door when Eun Hye caught his arm. "Don't do this. You're only making it worse."
 
She looked at him. "It's all a lie. She lies for a living!" That could be the worst excuse ever considering that she was also an actress. "You saw her! She lied about having a son!" 
 
Jong Kook pulled his arm away and exhaled. "No one ever asked if she had a son or a child in her first place. Technically, she never lied. She only kept it a secret and that's it." 
 
"You're defending her?" Eun Hye glared at him. "She has you under her spell! That's why you're protecting her instead of me!" 
 
Childish, really just childish. "No, I am defending her because she never did anything wrong. You're the one that's going around giving exclusive details to places that gave you no right to! Maybe about our break up but hiding the fact on how we broke up? You purposely chose to reveal about a break up and not why we did break up." Jong Kook ran a hand through his hair to calm his frustrations down. "And what about what you did to Ji Hyo? In what world did you think that was the smart thing to do? She didn't do anything to you! Threatening her with her kid? Really, Eun Hye? Have you really gone that low?" He grabbed onto the doorknob, getting ready to leave. "If you are a mother, you will understand sooner or later that using someone's child to threaten someone because of something so petty? That's like a stab in the heart. For me? That's just a level of betrayal that I won't handle. Don't look for me again because I certainly won't." 
 
Just as he was about to leave, Eun Hye looked at him with tearful eyes. "I'm already one." 
 
He halted his steps and slowly turned around to look at her. "What?"
 
"I'm already a mother," she looked down at her stomach, slowly caressing it as she spoke. "at least, I'm about to become one."
 
. . . 
 
Ji Hyo jumped up and down as she entered Dong Wook's house while Do Hyun screamed happy birthday out loud. "Dong Wook! I made cake!" She paused and laughed. "Well, I bought a cake."
 
He laughed as he saw his favorite person in the world arrived. "Thanks for coming," he tried looking behind her before she closed the door. "Where is Jong Kook hyung?"
 
Do Hyun tried his best to peek into the box to see how the cake looked like. "To show ahjumma a peace of his mind." 
 
"Ahjumma? Peace of his mind?" Dong Wook chuckled as he patted Do Hyun's head. He is still trying to get used to Do Hyun's new or should it be called old personality? Although his little crazy and laughable side is still there but he missed the old Do Hyun just a little bit more. "Guess what? I bought you a new robot toy! It's in the living room."
 
"Robot toy?" Do Hyun's eyes widened. "What you mean? I'm a commander now, I don't play with toys anymore." Speaking of the kid that played his collection of toys earlier before they came here. Before Dong Wook could take the toy away, Do Hyun rushed over and opened the box with excitement everywhere. "I love it!" 
 
Ji Hyo laughed as she placed the cake onto the kitchen table and looked around. "Where's the food?" 
 
"I knew that you were going to ask that first," he shook his head at how well he knew her. "Omma is going to bring the food over, she insisted on making it for my birthday." 
 
By the look of his smile, she made a face. "My Omma? Aigoo, how am I going to break her little heart when I explain that you're not actually her son." 
 
 Dong Wook laughed as he playfully shoved her. "What are you talking about? Of course I am!" He watched at how she was laughing along as she tied up her hair into a bun. "Sung Im, I'm glad you're finally back." 
 
"I never left." 
 
"You know what I'm talking about." Dong Wook made his way over to the kitchen to hand her something to drink. "How's the drama filming going? What about that Ji Hoon?" 
 
Ji Hyo shrugged her shoulders as she opened the can of beer. "There's less talking and more filming instead of asking me to come home early all the time. And him? He hasn't done anything...yet. Although, he isn't purposely stopping the filming to fool around anymore. I can deal another month if it continues like that." She made a hissing sound as the beer went down her body. She hasn't drank alcohol in a long time that the feeling of refresh hasn't hit her like this. "Wow. When you don't drink for a couple of months, the feeling comes back naturally." 
 
He laughed. "What are we? We're drinking buddies. The feeling will always be there!" He took a sip of his own beer and cleared his throat. "Some people will arrive soon. I even invited Dong Jun over, he's excited about seeing Do Hyun." 
 
"Dong Jun? I saw his message on TV, he's so sweet." She narrowed her eyes at him. "Where was your message?"
 
"Really? You want me to go on live television and act like I never knew about you and Do Hyun?" Dong Wook took another sip of the beer and clenched his teeth once the feeling hit him again. "Come on, I'm a good actor but not that good." 
 
She laughed and playfully kicked him. "Thanks for being there for me."
 
Dong Wook smiled. "That's what friends are for." He bit down his lip and looked at her. "Speaking of being there for you, how is Jong Kook hyung?" 
 
"Hyung?" Ji Hyo repeated. "He's fine, why?"
 
"Maybe it's because you haven't felt what love is since Do Hyun or that little stupid refusal of love of yours but don't you sense anything?" 
 
Where is this suddenly coming from? "What are you talking about?"
 
"Tell me about that kiss that he almost did." Dong Wook decided to ask to see if she could get the message slowly.
 
"I told you. Jong Kook caught up by the moment and probably thought that it was right to kiss each other." Ji Hyo finished the beer can in no time and exhaled. "It was nothing." 
 
Dong Wook chuckled at how really blank Song Ji Hyo is. "Mong Ji, you've been avoiding him and you don't know it." 
 
"I'm avoiding him? What are you saying? I just spoke to him earlier." Ji Hyo defended herself in confusion. 
 
He threw the two empty beer cans into the recycling trash and smiled. "It's just like how you are. Once you sensed that someone is liking you, there goes that little avoidance alert siren." Dong Wook opened the fridge to get out two more beer cans. "He's completely head over heels for you."
 
"No he isn't." Ji Hyo answered sincerely. "Why would he like me?"
 
"Not like, Ji Hyo. Love." Dong Wook corrected him as he opened the can. "Do Hyun-ah!" Since this little wonder kid knows everything in the world, let's see if he would also know about this. "What do you think of Jong Kook ahjussi?"
 
"Commander?" Do Hyun fixed the arm of his robot as he talked. "He likes Omma." 
 
"Don't you think he loves your mom?"
 
Do Hyun turned around to look at them in confusion. "Love? Isn't that only for family? Like how I love Omma." 
 
Ji Hyo exhaled out of relief. At least he doesn't know everything. "You guys are delusional." 
 
Dong Wook laughed. "Song Ji Hyo, you're going to realize it sooner or later. And maybe, somewhere inside of you - you will realize your own feelings for him." That deserved a kick on the knee from her before she walked away to sit in the living room. As he take a sip of the beer with a smile, he turned around and quietly took out a small box from his pockets. His smile vanished as he opened the box to reveal a ring in it. 
 
. . . 
 
The party started an hour ago with the room buzzing with ton of celebrities to celebrate Dong Wook's birthday. Jong Kook quietly made his way inside the house since the door was opened and greeted everyone that he met as he tried to look for Ji Hyo. The sight of Dong Wook caught his attention. Considering that this is his party and birthday, he should go over and greet him first. "Dong..." He stopped when he saw Dong Wook opening a small box that has a ring inside in front of Ji Hyo's mom. 
 
"Do you think she'll like it?" Dong Wook asked carefully as he watched Ji Hyo's mom expression. "Omma?"
 
She smiled brightly as she nodded her head. "She will love it!" 
 
"That's a relief." Dong Wook smiled after the stress that he had to carry on whether she would like it or not. He looked up to see Jong Kook and immediately put the small box away. "Annyeonghaseyo, hyung." 
 
"Oh." Jong Kook smiled softly as he greeted him. "Happy birthday."
 
"Thanks for coming." He nodded his head over to the balcony where Ji Hyo was standing alone. "She's over there."
 
"It's okay, I wasn't looking for her anyway." He lied. Jong Kook's eyes kept looking over to the front pocket where he hid the box. Is he planning to propose to Ji Hyo? Have they been together all along? He could feel his heart dropping, literally. "I'll be over there." 
 
Dong Wook smiled as he watched Jong Kook made his way through the crowd. "Are you sure it's going to be okay?"
 
"Why wouldn't it be okay?" Ji Hyo's mom questioned back.
 
"I don't know," he exhaled. "I don't know." 
 
. . .
 
Jong Kook cleared his throat as he made his way over to the balcony. He said that he wasn't going to look for her but somehow, he ended up here. "Hello."
 
She jumped from the sudden voice. "Oh, hyung." 
 
Damn. He ran a hand through his hair as he looked out to the city lights of Seoul. Sometimes because of his busy life, he never really had time to look out and just breathe in the view. It makes him wonder when is he ever really going to have time to sit and enjoy the remainder part of his life. He has worked for twenty years without a break - eventually it's going to have to happen one day. The question is, when? His eyes glanced over to Ji Hyo, watching as she drank the beer as if there wasn't going to be any more inside the house. The feelings that he has for her is very new to him. A part of him knows on what he should do - just upright confess to her and see what happens. But another part of him is kind of fearful. That's right, the tiger is fearful toward love. What if she rejects him? What if she is already dating Dong Wook and the moment that he thinks is going to happen right in front of him? Is he strong enough to pretend to be happy for an engaged couple? He knows it's silly to even think this. How long has it been since he realized his feelings for her? Not long. Which makes him wonder if Byul was right - that he was in love with her all along and just never knew. Because these feelings seem too big and strong for him to handle. "Ji Hyo..."
 
She turned to face him and much to his surprise, her face was bright red from the alcohol. "Hmm?"
 
"There is something that I want to say..." He jumped in surprise when everyone in the house started screaming. Both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook turned around, witnessing the scene in front of them. 
 
"Lee Da Hae, will you marry me?" Dong Wook asked as he kneeled on the floor with the small box out in the open. "I've been so nervous about this so if you're going to say no, say it fast." 
 
Da Hae screamed as she jumped up and down. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him as he slid the engagement ring around her finger. "Yes!" Everyone in the room screamed and shouted all sort of happy words for the newly engaged couple.
 
"He finally did it!" Ji Hyo screamed, completely overjoyed for her best friend. "Lee Dong Wook, you're amazing!"
 
Dong Wook waved and showed off the ring toward Ji Hyo. "Finally!" 
 
Jong Kook stood as confused as he ever did. "He was dating Da Hae the whole time?" 
 
"Since that Hotel King drama," Ji Hyo looked at him. "He's been preparing to propose to her for a while and decided to do it on his birthday. He said it will make his birthday even more special if their engagement anniversary is on the same day." She turned back toward the balcony and finished the beer can. "He's been nervous for as long as I can remember. But the fact that he still stood beside me to help out my own problems while planning the proposal. I'm just glad that he can share his little goofy happiness with someone else. He deserves it." Ji Hyo groaned as she felt her red cheeks, they were starting to heat up. "I told him. If he really wanted to do something, do it. And from what I recently went through? No fear should stop you." She smiled with proud. "Do Hyun actually taught me that." 
 
"No fear should stop you? No matter what it is?" Jong Kook asked.
 
"Of course. I mean, it took me a while to realize it but it's never too late. No fear should stop you on whatever you want to do it." She nodded her head. "That's why when it comes to filming or acting, fear will not exist in me." 
 
"Ji Hyo.." 
 
She turned around while hiccuping as she held onto her chest, trying to make the hiccups go away. Before she could ask what he wanted, she suddenly felt him break away the boundaries between them as Jong Kook wrapped one arm around her waist and the other caressing her face. They stared at each other for a few seconds, just like that night at the amusement park. Their gaze followed each other during this close embrace as they both breathes heavily while their lips inches apart. 
 
And not even bothering to exchange any words to each other, Jong Kook leaned closer as if that was even possible - their lips finally touching softly. He pulled away from the kiss and looked into her eyes, searching for an answer. There is something that he knows for sure - that kiss definitely felt right for him. It was a small moment but it felt as if a bunch of electricity ran through his body. His thumb caresses her lips as he continued to search for answer - wanting to mentally see if he could sense what she is thinking. 
 
Just as he was about to lean in for another kiss, Ji Hyo suddenly hiccuped and maybe it was the hiccup that woke her up. She backed away from him with her eyes widened and her hand over her heart as she looked at him. "Oppa..." Great, the moment she decides to call that it has to be this exact moment. 
 
"Ji Hyo.." 
 
She shakes her head, backing away even further near the edge of the balcony. "We can't...I can't..." She felt horrible, she didn't know what to say to him. "I'm sorry." 
 
No fear should stop you. Jong Kook covered his face and tried his best to smile at her. "It's okay, I'm the one that's sorry." Without another word, he left the balcony so fast that she could feel the gust of wind from his speed.
 
. . . 
 
(Author's Note):
 
Here is the next chapter, I sincerely hope you guys like it. I do apologize if there are any mistakes. Thank you for reading! And thank you for the wonderful comments from the previous chapter. All comments are greatly appreciated and completely inspiring so please do comment! Thank you! Please comment and subscribe! (: