Chapter 6: Jealous much

Because you loved me

I was sitting in the sofa with Sica, watching a movie when I heard our dorm door opened. For few minutes I didn’t hear anything. So I thought it must be one of our members and turn back to the tv.

“Unniiiii” Suddenly someone hugged me from behind so tightly.

“What the… Ya let me go. You are choking me”

“oh sorry Unni. I just miss you” Amber said in a cute voice.

After announcing our Asian tour our management decided SNSD to make collaboration with other groups and perform on stage. I have to sings with Amber from F(X) group. She sings the rap part of my song. That’s how we got close to each other. Then I found out that we have similar interests. We like to exercise, dance and we listen to same kind of songs. So past few days we hang out a lot.

“That’s disgusting. Did you drink coffee or something?  You are super hyper today”

“Yep. I went out with My Krys ” Oh no. She shouldn’t have said that.

“You went out with whom?” Jessica got up so quickly. I never saw she react that that fast. This is not good. Not good at all.  Amber froze for a second and muttered “”. Guess she didn’t see Sica. Here comes trouble…

“oh hi unni”

“well?” She didn’t greet. She crossed her arms and her eyebrows raised.

“Umm w.. with Krystal and Ssuulli?” Damn. It came out as a question.

“Really?” Its sarcasm, gentlemen. Sica knows that she is lying.

“Yeah. Our members went out before practices” Amber tried her best to convince.

“Ok. Yuri-ah you want breakfast? I am going to make sandwiches” Jessica said looking at me like nothing happened.

“oh y..”

“Unni, we can take breakfast on our way to studio. Ah! And can you teach me the workout routine that you told me before?”  Bad move Amber. You really don’t know how to impress your sister-in-low, girl. You have so much to learn.

“sure. Let me get my training cloths” I didn’t want to make a bigger issue. So I got up and went to my room. But I heard Jessica muttered “Whatever”. I took my bag and other things and went to the kitchen. I know Jessica must be upset with Amber’s actions. I wanted to make her smile before I went out. And maybe get my goodbye kiss?

ert

Ya, I am not a ert.

In the Jessica is making sandwiches. I put my bag on the table and walked to her. She didn’t even look at me. I can’t see her face so I hugged her from behind, kissed her shoulder lightly and put my chin in her shoulder.

“Hey” I said slowly. She didn’t answer or looked at me.

“Sicaaa” I said with aegyo.

“What did I do? It’s Amber you should be angry with” I said.

“Whatever. Just go” she is still angry with me.

“Why are you doing this to me” again she ignored me. I really can’t understand her attitude toward Amber. Since I become friendly with Amber, Jessica is cold toward her. Amber was already afraid of Sica, because of her relationship with Krystal. (A/N Krystal is Jessica’s sister. I know you already knew it. But I just wanted to mention). But this is insane. At 1st I thought she must be jealous. But then she will tell me, right? She should have confessed then. I sighed.

“No goodbye kisses then?” I asked pouting. Yeah I do know how to act cute, but only in front of my Sica. I can tell that she already forgave me, because she bit her lip holding back her smile.

“Are you sure? Don’t say I didn’t warn you” I said. Hmm no answer. Sorry Sica I have no choice but to do this! I started tickling her. She burst out laughing and giggling like a kid. She tried to wriggle out from my grip. But I hold her more tightly from one hand and trapped her between I and kitchen countertop.

“ok ok Fine.. stop..stop Yuri-ah” she was clutching her stomach and bend down. I took her hand and pulled her to me.

“Sica, don’t be angry. I am just going out with a friend” I know I don’t have to explain myself. But I needed to clear the situation, incase she was jealous.

“hmm”

“I have to go now. See you later?” I looked at her for a minute and I tucked away the stray strand of hair behind her ear. She hugged me and put her head on my shoulder.

“Be safe” she whispered in my ear.

“I will” I can’t explain what I feel at the moment. I felt so content that she in my arms. I didn’t want to move at all. But Amber is already here and she will come to looking for me any moment. So I kissed her forehead lightly and let her go.

I walked to the kitchen table and took my bag. Before I walk out I waved to Sica without turning back. I can hear her laughter.

“Baboya”

“Let’s go Amber” I put my hand around Amber’s shoulder and walked out.

“She is angry with me, isn’t she?” Amber asked when we sat in the car. I sighed.

“yeah, you really made her angry. I can’t believe how you convince Krystal to be your girlfriend”

“I have my charms. Only it doesn’t work with Jessica Unni. Besides you really don’t want to know how I seduced Krystal.  A lot of rated scenes” She grinned. See? That’s why I like her. She lives care freely as me and like to joke all the time.

“Ya, That’s gross...Now I need to brain bleach” I said laughing.

We went to studio to practice our song. Its name is 1 2 step. Since it’s my 1st time singing alone I wanted it to be a perfect. I was determined to show my talents to the world. We practiced the same song for more than 2 hours. Then Amber started to complain and we went to the café to drink something. We talked about our members and funny moments. She told me about members’ weird habits. It was hilarious. Victoria Unni sleeping with eyes opened.

“Seriously Unni, if you saw her at night, you will be frightened.” She shuddered at the memory. I told about Taeyoen’s sleep talking.

“Do you know, Tae talk in her sleep. It was so funny. She MC while sleeping and funniest thing is once she shouted Hello, We are girls Generation in her sleep. Let me show you a video clip of her” I show a video clip of Taeyeon’s sleep talking and we laughed so much.

“You traitor. Talking behind our back huh” Someone hit my head. I didn’t see the person who hit me because I was laughing so hard.

“Ouch! What the…” I turned around to thinking to hit the person. It was Taeyeon. Speak of the devil.

“Yep Yuri Unni told me about your sleeping habits” Amber said laughing.

“That’s just a groundless rumor without any proof” Taeyeon said it like giving a speech in front of a group of journalists .

“What about the video clip huh?” I smirked.

“No comments please” She said and sat in a chair. We all laugh at her.That’s when I saw others. Yoona and Jessica were standing behind Taeyeon.

“Sica? What are you doing here?” she doesn’t have a schedule today.

“I just came with Yoong. I was bored at dorm” She said in a calm tone. But I know she is upset about something. What happened again? She was fine when I left her. Then she did the most unexpected thing.

 She sat with Yoona. Why is that unexpected? Because she always sat with me.

Is that a rule or something?

No. But… we always did it like that.

Ok, but that doesn’t mean she can’t sit with another member. Besides she isn’t your girlfriend.

I know. But…

Don’t be jealous Yuri-ah

I am not.

Wait. But that’s not the point. Why is she upset with me? I didn’t even do anything.

I knew she won’t talk with me until she is ready and we can’t talk in private here. So I decided to wait till we are alone. Besides I always apologize to her and go after her, even when she is wrong sometimes. As an example she got angry with Amber for no reason and act rudely. If it was jealousy or any other problem she could tell that to me. This time I wanted her to give more time to think about get over it herself. That’s what a friend should do right?   

We talked more about our upcoming events and how should be prepare for that. While we were talking Sica was talking and laughing with Yoona ignoring us completely. It’s like we are not even here.I think Taeyeon sense something because she looked at me and Sica then raised her eyebrow. I shrugged my shoulder and mouthed “I don’t know”.

“I have to go now. Practices start in 10 minutes“ Taeyeon said standing up.

“Ok. Takecare Tae”

“Takecare Unni” Amber said. Then Jessica and Yoona stood up too.

“Are you going somewhere? I didn’t know you have schedule today” I said.

“I have plans with Yoong. Bye” Sica said and took Yoona’s hand. That just confirmed my theory. Sica, I really can’t understand you sometimes. 

“Did you argue with Jessica Unni? She completely ignored you earlier” Even clueless Amber saw that. I sighed.

“I don’t know Amber. Let’s go to the gym,ok” I got up and took my phone out from my pocket to check time. That’s when I remembered that I forgot to change silent mode on my phone. Normally I turn off or put silent mode on my phone when I am practicing.

There were 5 messages and 20 missed calls. Can you guess who called me? yep! It was Sica.

“. I am so dead” I muttered. So that’s the reason for her behavior. I checked messages.

1st message: my Sica

Yuri-ah, are you still practicing? When will you come back?

2nd message: my Sica

“Yuriiiiiii… Why don’t you reply? Still busy? It’s boring here. Come quickly”

She sent a selca pic of her.

3rd message: my Sica

Why don’t you answer my calls? Any problem Yuri-ah? Reply ASAP. Mmmm take care

4th message: my Sica

Yuri, now it’s almost 2 hours. Did something happen to you? You can’t be still practicing right? Please reply I am getting worried.

5th message: my Sica

Kwon Yuri. You better have a good explanation to all this or…

Last message was sent 2 or 3 minute before I saw her. That mean she sent that message after she saw me and Amber. Now that explain everything. I felt like crying at the moment. She was worried about me and came looking for me when I was laughing and having fun with Amber. She must felt sad. How I am going to talk to her and convince her. I have no idea. I sighed again.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Hey guys,

This chaper doesn't end well to YULSIC, right?. I wanted to write jealous Sica and readers (K-Nyah) also asked me to do it. so, this is about jealous sica. I wrote it quickly because I already draft this chaper few days ago. I just had to change abit. Please give me more comments on what you think. 

 

ah! I want to write more about practice sessions, reality show moments and other relationships before their Asia tour. So there will be more dramatic moments of Yulsic and other relationships. Hope you enjoy this.