Chapter 3:Having the time of my life

Because you loved me

 

“Yuri, Get your down here NOW ”

“What did I do now?” I walked down the steps complaining to my dear brother who woke me up early in the morning. (A/N: It is already 8.30 am [Shrugging] : P ) I was half asleep thanks to our exhausting practices.

“Seriously? 1st today is the most important day of your life. 2nd I talked to you for past 2 hours and you didn’t even stir. If I didn’t know any better I would think that you are dead”

“Ya! I was practicing till 11.30 last night. Of course I am dead tired”

“So when do you have to go to SME?” He was eating breakfast watching TV. I went to the kitchen to take my plate. Then I walked to the sofa and sat beside him.

“9.30 am” I said taking a large bite from my sandwich.

“ew! Disgusting, Yul. You are going to be a celebrity soon. Try to improve your manners. TALK AFTER YOU EAT” he shouted the last part in my ear.

“Ya! You are going to make me a deaf” I shouted back.

After more complaining, wishing and hugs finally I left home to attend to my 1st performance as a member of a group. I was nervous, but more than that I felt excitement. Finally I am going to perform as an idol. Yeeee!.When I entered to the SME my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and smiled.

“Hey, Good morning my ice princess” I greeted none other than my best friend Jessica.

You mean your girlfriend?

Oh no, not again.

What, you two act like a couple.

When did we act like a couple?

“God! Why I even bother talking to you Idiot” I came back to senses hearing the loud voice of Jessica.

Oops

“Sorry. I was … uh… thinking about something”

“Obviously. So where the hell are you? You are supposed to come here 30 minutes ago”

“so no greeting?” I said pouting

“Argh! It is not my fault that you didn’t hear the first time. So can you please answer my question now” Jessica said in an annoyed tone.

“I just entered the SME. Will be there in a minute baby” I said grinning. I can imagine her face now. Line went silent for a minute.

“Why you little….” I closed the phone cutting off her.

Ha take that My Ice prince. I really love to . That’s kind of my hobby. You might think what happened after I initiate my friendship with Jessica. True to my word I stayed by her side almost every time. But it is also true that we argued a bit.

Huh?

Ok, argued a lot. But most of the time she wasn’t actually angry. So I like to think that we have that kind of relationship. After few days I found out she asked for me when I wasn’t with her. That means she thinks of me as a friend, right?

“Hey Yuri” Sooyoung greeted me with a hug when I enter the practice room.

“Hey soo. Everyone came?” I asked.

“yeah. We were waiting for you. And your princess is impatient & angry. What did you tell her?” She whispered the last part smirking.

“Ha. Me? Nothing?” I said grinning.

“sure sure. Now go and talk to her. We have to go to rehearsal in 15 minutes”

“hey, Good morning everyone” I greeted.

I walked to Jessica who sat in a corner while listening to her ipod. I sat down beside her and removed her earphone. Can you guess her 1st expression? Yes. She glared. But it doesn’t bother me anymore.

“Hello to you too. Don’t you look too happy to see me?”

“huh! Why are you late? We waited for more than 30 minutes you idiot. You should have send me a message”

“aww. Were you worried baby? ” I cooed her. She slapped my hand away.

“No I wasn’t”

“Yes you were. Just admit it”

“No I…”

“Guys, gather around now” Taeyeon shouted clapping hands.

“Let’s go” I took her hand and got up.

We made a circle and put our hands around each other’s shoulders.

“Ok here’s the thing. We all know how important this show, right?” Taeyeon said. Everyone shook their heads.

“So we have to show them our talents. I know all are nervous right now. I am nervous too. But we practiced as hard as we can. Everyone memorized their parts right?” Again others nodded.

“Good! Let’s do this. Fighting!” We all shouted fighting.

After few minutes manager oppa came to take us to the stage. We changed into our costumes and put on some light make up.

“You guys are up in 10 minutes” Manager Oppa said. We couldn’t even talk right now. So Taeyeon nodded her head. I looked around to ease my anxious. I saw Sooyoung praying with her eyes closed. She is really a religious person. Others were warming up their throats and jumping up and down. I closed my eyes and started praying. Please dear god. Give us strength to do this performance well without any problems. We practices hard for this performance. Thank you.

“You have to go now” manager oppa signaled to us. To get courage we shouted “Fighting” together. At that moment I felt like we became a one. I realized that I am not alone anymore, because I have 8 members who share the same dream. We practiced with same determination, we shared our painful moments, and we found solutions to our problems together. From now on it’s not only my dream or my targets. It’s ours. So I have to do my best not only for me but also for others. So if one fails we all have to face consequences. That thought gave me courage. When I heard the announcer introduce us to stage I took a huge breath and walked to the stage.

“Wooooooo” The only thing I can hear at this point is a loud cheering and clapping. We just finished performing our 1st song “Into the new world”. I was covered in sweat and my heart beat so fast that I can hear it. But my vision is blurred, because I eyes filled with tears. It was the most amazing feeling I felt in my whole life. I felt someone take my hand and I looked around to see Jessica is smiling at me with a huge grin. But she is crying too. Actually every member has tears in their eyes. So this is the feeling when you perform on stage as an idol. We took each other’s hands and bowed to the audience. Then we walked out of the stage waving.

We walked to the waiting room and closed the door. Suddenly I everyone started talking at same time.

“I can’t believe we performed our 1st song”

“Did you see their cheering?”

“Oh god! That was amazing”

“Did we make mistakes in choreography?” I was watching everyone with a smile on my face.

“Can you please shut up for a minute” Yep. That was our manager oppa.

The room went silent immediately after hearing our manager oppa’s voice.

“uh. That’s better. Guys, I have news to tell you. Listen carefully.” Everyone was waiting to hear the conformation of their debut.

“Mmmm  I had a talk with our director just now. He asked to tell you that” He paused for the dramatic effect.

“Oppaaaaa. Come on” Sooyoung shouted with aegyo. If it’s another day I would about that. But we all wanted to hear what oppa has to say.

“He said” again he paused.

“Don’t you dare tease us now oppa. You are going to get hurt” Hyo-yeon threated.

“ok ok Geez. Don’t you know how to joke? He said that you did well and he is going to debut you as a group called Girl’s Generation”  Next thing I know I was hugged and squeezed by our group members. Everyone squealing  and crying. I was crying too. We all jumped up and down in a group hug. We calm down in few minutes. The effect of the excitement was wearing off and I felt tired. I sat down in the sofa and closed my eyes for a second. Then I felt someone sat beside me and tapped my shoulder. When I turned around I felt someone hug me tightly.

Huh? Is that Jessica? Not it can’t be…

“Yuri-ah, We did it” I can feel that she is smiling. But I didn’t want to look at her, because then I have to end the hug. I hugged her back and placed her head in my shoulder.

“Yes princess. We did it” I said smiling. Finally I melt the ice princess. This moment couldn’t get any more perfect. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Mmm please leave your comment about this chapter.You can say what to change in my story too. I can correct my mistakes that way. 

Actually I planed to write more in this chapter. But before I start my work I got to know about a shocking news. TAEYEON & BAEKHYUN DATING!!!!!! 

I LOST MY MIND after hearing that and I couldn't concentrate. I was surfing through internet about their scandal. :( I can't believe I didn't know about it...

SERIOUSLY? LIKE WHEN DID THAT HAPPEND o.O ok ok I am rambling now. sorry. sorry.... I'll try to write again if there is any objections. :) 

BUT PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT WHEN YOU READ. BECAUSE I LIKE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS STORY... THANK YOU~~

 

BTW I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR TAENGOO... BAEKHYUN  IS SERIOUSLY HANSOME. THEY MATCH SO WELL. SO CONGTRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!