Chapter 10: Say Yes

Because you loved me

“Mmm Soo, How should I ask her out?”

 We were practicing our choreography in past 4 hours. Finally Taeyeon said that we can take a break. Sica went to her vocal training session and I took that chance to plan everything. I lay in the floor beside Sooyoung. Although I said that I want to confess to Sica I didn’t know how to. This is my 1st time confessing to someone.

“Mmmm”

“Can you stop eating and listen to me for a second”

“Ya! That’s my san….” She stopped immediately when I glared.

“Seriously? You are asking me? I’ve never had a boyfriend”

“I know but you always give us advices”

“But this is a real thing”

“Just say what you do if you are in my position then”

“Mmm I’ll just do it in a simple way. 1st ask her to go to a movie with you. It’s simple right?”

“She won’t think it is weird or something?”

“Nah. She deals with you every day, right?” Sooyoung smirked.

“Ya! I’m trying to be serious and don’t joke now”

“Ok ok.. But that’s the point. You have to show her that you care for her more than a friend. Don’t you watch movies? Holding hands, opening the door for her. Those kind of stuff”

“Ok then what?”

“You want me to tell everything? This is your confession”

“Please help me this time. I’ll treat you to a dinner”

“Duh! That’s a given. You have to give us a party”

“ok so tell me”

“We’ll text you when we finished decorations and other things. Then we are going to our home for tonight. We are having a movie marathon. You take her home & have dinner. Ah! With Jess’s personality it’s better to talk honestly. Tell her how you feel about her and ask her to be your girlfriend. Keep it simple”

“You says it as a simple thing.”

“Isn’t it?”

“Try doing that to a person you love. You’ll realize then. Oh god! Why I am so nervous.”

“You really love her, don’t you?” she said.

I closed my eyes and clasped my hands.

Every time I close my eyes I can see her face. I feel so happy when she looks at me and smile. When I am not with her I always think about her. So I am pretty sure I love her. It’s time to show her how much I love her.

“Yes Soo. I do”

“Don’t worry buddy. Everything is going to be alright. I’ll pray for you” She pattered my back.

“See, you can give advices. Thanks by the way”

“Yeah! I know I am a genius”

“That’s too much. I didn’t mean it that way” I hit her head then hugged her tightly.

Two days later...

“Where are you all going?” Sica asked from Tiffany.

“ah we are going to Soo’s home today. You are coming?” She asked.

Ya! You are going to ruin everything. Don’t ask her to come you idiot. How I am going to ask her out then.

“You go ahead. I am going to stay home and relax” Sica said.

“Ok guys. See you later”  She waved at me & Sica.

“take care”

Today we have a day off. Others went out. But we stayed back watching movies and just relaxing. Currently we are watching our 2nd movie. I am cuddling her and my chin is in her shoulder.

Ok Yuri-ah. Just take a deep breath and talk casually. No need to panic. She is just Sica.

“Sica”

“Hmm”

“You want to go out with me tonight?”

She was silent for a minute. Didn’t she hear me? Oh no. This is already a disaster. I am going….

“Tonight?”

“Yeah. Like a date maybe? If you like of course. If not, I can…”

“I am not sure if can…..” She said the last part smirking.

“Ya! Are you teasing me. Seriously? “ She giggled.

No one believes Sica has a playful side to her, except her close friends and family. 

“So if you are joking earlier. You really want to go?”

“Did I said yes?” She asked me rising an eyebrow.

“Nope. But I thought…” I mumbled the last part and looked down.

“Baboya. I was joking. I would love to go out with you” She said ruffling my hair and smiling.

Wait what? She said ok? YES!! Ok be calm. Don’t jump around yet.

 “Ok then. It’s a date” I said casually.but  I am blushing furiously and smiling like a crazy man. I am so glad that she can’t see my face.

She just hummed. Then we went back to watch the movie. It was silent except for the sound of TV. But it wasn’t uncomfortable either. It’s always like that when we are together. We don’t have to talk every time.

Ok Yuri-ah. You completed the 1st stage. Now all you have to do is to show her how much you love her. It’s simple right?

 “We’ll leave around 7.00?”

“Sounds good” She said.

“Ok then get ready now” I pushed her lightly.

“Now? I thought you said 7” She said rising her eyebrow.

“Baboya, we are not going for the date now. We are going to Soo’s home. I don’t want to make lunch. Besides this movie is getting boring” I smiled.

Her face went red instantly. My princess is embarrassed. Cute! I wanted to pinch her cheeks. Not yet Yuri-ah. She is not yours yet. Wait for few more hours.

When we went to Sooyoung’s home and others were playing and cooking lunch. Her parents are not at home that day, because they went a trip. We have the whole house to ourselves. That means one thing. Disaster! At the end of the day it looked like a hurricane hit that house. But it is totally amazing to have fun without worrying about cameras or fans. Don’t get me wrong. I love our fans. But we are still young and we like to enjoy like normal people without people judging us.

I sat in a corner and watched my members having fun. Usually I dance and do crazy stuff more than others. Me, Hyo, Sooyoung and Yoona are the sub group called crazy girls. Because whenever we gather that group play pranks and dance and do crazy things without a shame. But today I can’t concentrate on anything else. I was thinking about how to confess to her.

“Nervous?” I heard someone said beside me. When I look Taeyeon smiled and pattered my knee.

“Hmm”

“Don’t worry everything is going to be ok”

“I hope so”

“Come on. I have to show you something” She took my hand and pulled up then we walked to the door.

“Where are you going Tae?” I heard Tiffany.

“We have to do something, Fany” She said and looked at me. I think Tiffany got the idea. She smiled at me and wave.

“Ok Take care”

“Ok now tell me where are we going Tae? Because I am sorry, but I really not in the mood for fun” I said when she started her car.

“We just drive around the city”

“That’s it?”

“Yeah. Now let’s talk about whatever you want. You can tell me anything, right?” I can understand her intention now. She wants me to relax myself.

WOW! I am truly lucky to have these friends. Taeyeon is always like that. She does things for other people before they ask. She can feel when others are sad or upset. So she lifts up their moods by doing things like this. For that we are grateful to her.

“Yeah. I am nervous and I don’t know if I am doing the right thing”

“Why, do you have a doubt about your feelings?”

“No. I love her, but what if she doesn’t feel the same way. Like Seo said it will ruin our friendship and our group too”

“Hmm you are right. But you can never know unless you ask. So let me ask you one thing. Does it worth it? I mean does it worth to risk your friendship? If so then you have your answer”

Does it worth it? Are my feelings strong enough to risk it? I thought for few minutes.

Yes. When I realized that all my doubts vanished. I smiled and looked at Taeyeon.

“Yes Tae”

“Good. Then don’t doubt anything. Don’t think about other members. Do you think we will help you if it won’t work? We see you two every day. We know how much you love each other. So you just have to make her yours officially” She smiled at me.

“Thanks Tae. You are the best friend anyone could ask for. ”

“yeah yeah I heard that a lot” She sighed dramatically.

Aish this dorky leader.

We drive around the town and stopped to get coffee once. We talked about our shows and private life and anything we could think of. So when we turned back to come home it’s already 5.30 p.m. I wanted to get ready for my date. When we drive back I got a message from Tiffany.

“Yuri-ah. Me and Jess going back now. She says she wants to get ready. I brought your suit to Soo’s home. So get ready and pick her up at 7. Wish you luck ”

Ah! She is getting ready this early? I smiled.

“Thanks Fany. See you later ”

“Why are you smiling like an idiot?”

“Nothing. Fany said that Sica went home with her to get ready. Let’s go to Soo’s home. My clothes are there”

I went to our dorm and rang the bell at 7.00 pm on the dot.  Fortunately I didn’t have to wait for long. She answered the door immediately and smiled nervously.

Huh! I am not the only one then. I smiled back.  Then I noticed her cloths. Wait. I never saw that one before. She is wearing a white trouser, ash and white blouse and blue overcoat.

Simply amazing.

 

 “Hey. This is for you” I gave her the red rose. I can see that she is pleased because she smiled widely.

“Thank you Yuri-ah. Let me put it in a vase. You want to come inside?”

“Yeah. Sure”  

I went inside and waited for her. She came back in 5 minutes. When she come closer I stood up and took her hand.

“Ready?”

“Yes”

“Let’s go” I walked her to my car and opened the door for her.

Yeah! I know how to act like a gentlemen if I want to. She blushed immediately for my sudden action.

“Thanks” she mumbled and got in. I went to the drivers’ seat and started the engine.

“So where are we going?”

“I was thinking about movie. If you don’t like we can do anything you want”

“No let’s go to a movie” I smiled at her and took her hand.

We drove silently after that. When I reached the theatre we decided to watch Sica’s favorite movie called Twilight. (A/N: Actually it’s my favorite movie. But I think she likes it too ;))

I can tell that she really liked that movie, because she was completely engrossed in it. I was looking at her since the movie started. It’s fascinating to watch her facial expressions change according to the movie.

“The screen is not in my face you know” Suddenly she said still not looking at me. She is smirking.

“I like this scene better” I said smiling.

“Baboya”

She hit my head with her knuckles and turned my head to the front.

“Now watch”

“yes ma’am ” I started to focus on the movie. Sica is right. It is a beautiful movie. After few minutes I felt that Sica leaned to me and placed her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and leaned my head to her.

“Isn’t it amazing Yuri-ah. They have different personalities; still they love each other. She has to risk so many things, even her life, but she doesn’t mind. I prefer that kind of love you know, a love that will never change for any reason” She whispered.

“Hmm.It’s a beautiful love story. Don’t worry Sica. You will find that kind of love. Maybe sooner than you think” I promise. 

 

To be continued.... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Hey guys,

First of all I am so sorry if it . I really don't know how to write a first date...

I thought about different kind of situations, but I think this is the best one. I am going to put it in two chapters because it is too long.

I'll try to update other chapter soon

Give me your ideas. I appreciate it and it give me inspiration to write more... 

Soooo see you soon with confession part :)